Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    yep, along with that man that bought that girls glass bowl/vase from table setting. I think the next night was his go, he got progressively drunk as he prepared the food and by the time the guests arrived he was trolleyed. They laughed at his food and he went mental about it and basically told them they were all arses and he had no plans to meet any of them ever again once 'this was finished' :D
    I think he sent them home with asparagus and hollandaise sauce sachets, still love that week when it turns up on repeat, ultimate car crash tv

Hahahaha!!! Ahh, memories!! :D. Maybe they could do a one off special where the most memorable guests (read worse guests) do a week with each other! I'd also throw in the mix Dawn (think that's her name) the woman who fell sleep at her own dinner party while her guests were made to cook their own meals! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Ambergold wrote: »
    Hahahaha!!! Ahh, memories!! :D. Maybe they could do a one off special where the most memorable guests (read worse guests) do a week with each other! I'd also throw in the mix Dawn (think that's her name) the woman who fell sleep at her own dinner party while her guests were made to cook their own meals! :D

I watched the Top 30 most memorable CDWM moments special on YT again a few weeks ago. Dawn falling asleep = instant classic. And a well deserved number 1. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbxFMPZ1KuI
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the Top 30 most memorable CDWM moments special on YT again a few weeks ago. Dawn falling asleep = instant classic. And a well deserved number 1. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbxFMPZ1KuI

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    :cry: keep forgetting this is on...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Ambergold wrote: »

Ha yes she was good, also the grumpy crystal lady who went off in a sulk and ate her dessert on her own in the living room:D
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I still have nightmares about the old woman and young guy tonguing each other. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

That is too weird, because usually *I* am the one who gets that message (I live in Germany) with UK footage and swears at IP blocked videos on You Tube... ;) So sorry, you can't watch it, nuttytigger. :cry:

And strange, now that you mention it: I *should* get it as well for the same reason. Mmmh.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is too weird, because usually *I* am the one who gets that message (I live in Germany) with UK footage and swears at IP blocked videos on You Tube... ;) So sorry, you can't watch it, nuttytigger. :cry:

And strange, now that you mention it: I *should* get it as well for the same reason. Mmmh.

Yeah, its a strange one lol.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That lady is an extra in the movies, extras don't tend to say much:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how high eye brow:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    the last bloke to cook tonight was rather hot but his food was disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Don't usually watch this but due to insomnia I caught an episode on Tuesday morning. I was amazed that a 29 year old was allowed to make ageist comments throughout (both to camera and to their faces) about her age 40+ fellow diners, while not one of them mentioned her obesity. I'm sure there's a lot of editing involved but it really wound me up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't usually watch this but due to insomnia I caught an episode on Tuesday morning. I was amazed that a 29 year old was allowed to make ageist comments throughout (both to camera and to their faces) about her age 40+ fellow diners, while not one of them mentioned her obesity. I'm sure there's a lot of editing involved but it really wound me up!

Yes, I was pretty shocked at that! First of all, its not as if she was a teenager and hanging out with much older people, she was almost 30 for gawds sake!! Old enough to realise that time catches up with us all. And yes, the other guests were pretty good natured since, as you stated, they could have also pointed out her more *eherm* obvious flaws.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this guy for real?
  • tommanningtommanning Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Is this guy for real?

ha i can't tell if, as a comedian, he's playing a character (a la angelos epitemiou, for example) or is genuine!
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommanning wrote: »
    ha i can't tell if, as a comedian, he's playing a character (a la angelos epitemiou, for example) or is genuine!

Had to turn it off...his dessert resembled a pile of poo in a bowl:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Veronica is so sour. She needs to drop a pill or two.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Why do they have to have the nutcases from Essex :mad: We are not all like that ... honest :o
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    This Veronica is so sour. She needs to drop a pill or two.

Stuck up ole trout....`orrible woman
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Why do they have to have the nutcases from Essex :mad: We are not all like that ... honest :o

Hmmmmmmm, Do we believe you? I`ve watched Towie and the evidence aint good:D
    Forum Member
    hooter wrote: »
    Stuck up ole trout....`orrible woman

Hmmmmmmm, Do we believe you? I`ve watched Towie and the evidence aint good:D

I doubt it :p but TOWIE are London overspill :mad: I'm real ol Essex :D
    Forum Member
    hooter wrote: »
    Had to turn it off...his dessert resembled a pile of poo in a bowl:eek:

That didn't look like custard either :eek:
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This world famous DJ is a little bit much for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that were a rum lot. "Dotty" grow up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Bono lookalike looks more like Michael Palin:confused:
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Amber tonight needs her arse smacking for being such an awful human being.