Luisa Caning Toya on BOTP!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »

She's a moran....end of! !!
    Someone calling someone else a moron but can't even spell it ... irony?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    Maybe because Toya has more class than the fame hungry Zisseman, she should get back home and look after her daughter. I'm shocked she took the job on BBBOTS, it must interfere with all her hols.
    why does no-one ever say this about men on TV?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on Luisa, you tell 'em.
    It's great isn't it?
    You can say anything you like whatsoever about people when you're not in the house. You can be as horrible as you like. But if you're in the house? No. You can't do that, it makes you a terrible person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    Someone calling someone else a moron but can't even spell it ... irony?

hahaha.. reminds me of this meme.

http://assets.meanwhilein.org/hashed_silo_content/a5a/b3f/578/resized/meanwhile-in-america-11a143.jpg
  • Leathertrouser2Leathertrouser2 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    This is where some peoples hypocrisy really kicks in. Remember last year when Ian Lee was removed for a week because of comments he made, suddenly, it's fine because some other Big Brother reject said so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa was completely correct, even if the completely incorrect person to say it... :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is where some peoples hypocrisy really kicks in. Remember last year when Ian Lee was removed for a week because of comments he made, suddenly, it's fine because some other Big Brother reject said so.
    I praised Iain for his comments then too, and he said he wasn't removed, he had a migraine :D
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually did tonight though :D

I don't think I've seen a single Helen fan on here tbh.

Just because people dislike someone it doesn't mean they automatically like the person they were enemies with (if that logic applied, they would be Marlon fans surely?)

BIB 1 Erm, she may have spoken "about" Helen, but unless I missed Helen running out of the house and into the studio, she didn't make those comments to her face. ;-)

BIB 2 Believe me, as hard as it is to understand, they do exist! ;-) I know a handful who won't have a bad word said against her.

Also, I think I can manage to grasp that just because some people dislike a HM, they don't necessarily like the person they were enemies with. It's not rocket science is it? Thanks for the explanation though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    BIB 1 Erm, she may have spoken "about" Helen, but unless I missed Helen running out of the house and into the studio, she didn't make those comments to her face. ;-)

BIB 2 Believe me, as hard as it is to understand, they do exist! ;-) I know a handful who won't have a bad word said against her.

Also, I think I can manage to grasp that just because some people dislike a HM, they don't necessarily like the person they were enemies with. It's not rocket science is it? Thanks for the explanation though. :)
    So please explain why people in here are Helen fans then if that isn't the reason why you posted that, I'm obviously too slow to get it ;-)

Also, you never said "to her face" you said "I'm just wondering if all the Helen fans cheering on Luisa, will be doing the same when she's calling Helen a bitch and a twat?" sorry for not being able to climb inside your head and know you meant "to her face" maybe you can add it on next time for clarity? ;-)
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa was no saint!!!!
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    :(;-)>:(:D:p
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So please explain why people in here are Helen fans then if that isn't the reason why you posted that, I'm obviously too slow to get it ;-)

Also, you never said "to her face" you said "I'm just wondering if all the Helen fans cheering on Luisa, will be doing the same when she's calling Helen a bitch and a twat?" sorry for not being able to climb inside your head and know you meant "to her face" maybe you can add it on next time for clarity? ;-)

Since you find it so hard to understand, I will. ;-)
  • Leathertrouser2Leathertrouser2 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    It's like the Big Brother producers have been in here with their big cards egging ya's on. It's not scripted though.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Reem2011 wrote: »
    Luisa was no saint!!!!

Do you think she doesn't know that? Or isn't aware of it?

She's always the first to preempt anything about whatever the topic is.

She has readily admitted how argumentative she's been.

So in that respect, | like her opinions more than I do the so called psychs on the show.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Love her or hate her... Luisa was BRILLIANT tonight!!
    I LOVED seeing the Jewish London babe taking down the arrogant, loud-mouthed Nigerian! :d
    And Toya knew she was beaten. She didn't DARE pipe up against Luisa!

Is there a point you are trying to make here? :confused:
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering where the American we saw on last night's BOTS has gone.:confused:

Love the serious, bookish Toya wearing glasses.
    I really believe she has a law degree now.;-)
  • Crocodile TearsCrocodile Tears Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    Is there a point you are trying to make here? :confused:

whoops! Sometimes I type without thinking how it might come across! :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whoops! Sometimes I type without thinking how it might come across! :blush:

I just thought you'd watched a lot of TV burp and were about to shout "FIGHTTT!" ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    That's your opinion. It's not mine.

Toya was rubbish. Condescending, patronising, full of herself, talking down to people, aggressive... Toya. Rarely funny. Very rarely.

Luisa was full of herself and aggressive but at least she was funny and didn't think she was the God of the house.

2 totally different HM's.

Er ok, I remember Luisa sitting on her high horse analyzing, bitching and arguing with Jim Davison and Dappy, everyone was in the wrong except for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was really cringy to watch. Luisa trying to make a point let herself down with the way she delivered her opinions on Toya. She was right about the egos and other stuff but like I mention above, it's her delivery, so rude! Luisa was the one to make a complete t*** of herself this time around. Toya was smart in keeping quiet and then answering back in a dignified manner when she called her a b****. Luisa is a horrible addition to this show.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Luisa was only saying what we were all saying on here.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Lulu needs to know her place....I lmow what would have happened if Toya spoke back. ...but Toya is a lot more dignified than that!!! Once last nights show was over, Toya ain't gonna be seeing the baby voiced wannabe ever again. ...phew!!!

And whichever way I wish to spell a certain word..it still doesn't change things....lulu is a moran....and a hypocrite to boot!!:D;-)
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts were that Luisa was feeling threatened by Toya - and was trying to Safe Guard her place in BBOTS.........Much as I don't like Toya I think that we'll be seeing a lot of her on future programmes.....
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    My thoughts were that Luisa was feeling threatened by Toya - and was trying to Safe Guard her place in BBOTS.........Much as I don't like Toya I think that we'll be seeing a lot of her on future programmes.....

I sincerely doubt it.