Options

Remember when Jim Davidson said ''follow that'' to the next housemates

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Remember when Jim Davidson said ''follow that sh*t'' to the next housemates at the end of CBB in January well has the BB15 housemates followed that sh*t?. Steven/Kimberly had full on sex which was alot more risky than the sex den task room that the celebs did. Also the tasks in this series has been very fun to watch. The power theme has been amazing to watch which the celebs didnt have in CBB

Comments

• Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the tasks have been dire and the whole theme disappointing. Aren't opinions great?! :)
  • Options
    SJ4SJ4 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    He actually said it to the celebrities who will go in later on in the year. I totally agree, it will be hard to follow that, it was a brilliant CBB in January.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this series has been a big disappointment after CBB.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been MUCH worse than that series of CBB, that's for sure. I think he was referring to the next bunch of celebrity housemates when he said that though?
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    considering the foul jim davidson saying that, We now got stuck with FOUL helen. Yep, the same aggressive bullying.

Disliked Jim, thought he was riding solely on past popularity
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tasks fun to watch? Have we been watching the same show? The tasks this year have been the worst BB have ever concocted showcasing an embarrassingly low budget
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed CBB13, but I do find it quite overrated, personally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Remember when Jim Davidson said ''follow that sh*t'' to the next housemates at the end of CBB in January well has the BB15 housemates followed that sh*t?. Steven/Kimberly had full on sex which was alot more risky than the sex den task room that the celebs did. Also the tasks in this series has been very fun to watch. The power theme has been amazing to watch which the celebs didnt have in CBB

BB have always “stirred things up” and made housemates jump through hoops” that is all part of the game but this series has turned very ugly and nasty but only for a select number of housemates.

Other hm’s have not been subjected to any bullying behaviour from BB and have sailed through without any interference from BB at all.

In January this year CBB was (to the best of my knowledge) the most watched series ever. The producers even extended it because it was so popular. One of reasons it was so popular was the bullying behaviour that was going on between Lynda Nolan and Jim Davidson. Everyone was commenting on it and taking sides. C5 and BB bosses must have been delighted, so much so, that they have carried the ‘bullying and power struggle’ ’ theme into this year’s house. Personally I think it was a mistake to ‘force’ this kind of behaviour on to people

However, it’s obvious a certain amount of bullying will always go on between hm’s but when it’s BB dishing out the bullying behaviour , it’s a different matter. BB should not be singling out and bullying certain HM’s while leaving other housemate alone.

Worst series ever (imho)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The next CBB show starts right after BB15 finishes so lets see if they can follow that sh*t
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next CBB show starts right after BB15 finishes so lets see if they can follow that sh*t

I don't think they'll follow CBB but it won't be difficult go follow the BB15 shit (literally).
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    C5 are probably upset that this normal series is in between what is considered one of the best celebrities series and an upcoming summer series which has to live up to expectations.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He meant it over the next CBB series, I personally think CBB13 was a fluke, sadly, it probably won't be beaten, it's like the CBB4 for Ch5. Fantastic.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    I think the tasks have been dire and the whole theme disappointing. Aren't opinions great?! :)

It was a let down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the next celebs follow that sh*t just to prove Jim wrong