Options

Just waiting for the backlash against Ashleigh tonight..

StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
Forum Member
✭✭✭
....criers gonna cry.

At worst she'll still get the 3rd position as did Ashleen, Makosi and Deana, but I still hope she wins.

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    ....criers gonna cry.

At worst she'll still get the 3rd position as did Ashleen, Makosi and Deana, but I still hope she wins.

To be honest, if her fans turn against her now then they are very fickle, there will be a backlash again from Christopher fans, what will be will be.:)
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huh?

She had a tantrum. Whoop-de-bloody-doo!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we can safely say it will all be Christopher's fault by the time the forum has finished. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, if her fans turn against her now then they are very fickle, there will be a backlash again from Christopher fans, what will be will be.:)

They were that Fickle with Gina last year, Ashleigh has supported Christopher throughout as much he has supported her, I hope they are both top 2
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were that Fickle with Gina last year, Ashleigh has supported Christopher throughout as much he has supported her, I hope they are both top 2
    This.

The forum can be very fickle, and so can the voters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    I think we can safely say it will all be Christopher's fault by the time the forum has finished. :D

As an Ashleigh fan I don't think it is his fault, unless they play something we have all missed. I just think she is stressed by what he saying because it almost sounds like a challenge to the public to make them set tasks that are worse than the ones before.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, this place is really immature sometimes. Why can't some people deal with the fact that some people don't adore their favourite, without starting cocky baiting threads like this?

If Ashleigh does get a backlash tonight, it's down to her bad attitude, don't start blaming the people who don't like that.

She was firmly in my top three this time last week, but her spiteful attitude towards Pav and Zoe this week has put me off her. Her more aggressive superfans haven't helped her cause in my eyes, either.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't bother me and maybe we'll see more of the incident than we already have or maybe not. An yes true fans would be fickle to stop being a fan over this Christopher an Ashleigh spat.

But either way it's already been talked about to death in several threads way before tonight gets here lol It will just be more of the same later i guess lol
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her and Christopher had a little disagreement I wouldn't even call it an argument because it wasn't I'm sure she will be fine .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes, Ashleigh has supported Christopher and vice-versa, shame about some of his fans though, one little disagreement and off with her head:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, this place is really immature sometimes. Why can't some people deal with the fact that some people don't adore their favourite, without starting cocky baiting threads like this?

If Ashleigh does get a backlash tonight, it's down to her bad attitude, don't start blaming the people who don't like that.

She was firmly in my top three this time last week, but her spiteful attitude towards Pav and Zoe this week has put me off her. Her more aggressive superfans haven't helped her cause in my eyes, either.
    Pav and Zoe they've all done that one though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Pav and Zoe they've all done that one though.

Yes, but they weren't all in my top 3. I can't go off somebody I wasn't really a fan of in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but they weren't all in my top 3. I can't go off somebody I wasn't really a fan of in the first place.
    Fair enough then. Chris was he in that three or not ? He's probably been the worse overall. And surely Zoe's tesco remark has lost her fans , i'd guess anyway.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So have you gone off the others in your top 3 ? because they have all been pretty much not treated the newbies that well.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Ashleigh has supported Christopher and vice-versa, shame about his fans though, one little disagreement and off with her head:D

If i'm honest the disagreement itself didn't bother me. I just assumed it was a little tiff between friends and it all be sorted in a few hours. I was more annoyed by the footage on bots when she said she was waiting for him to apologise to her. I actually do hope they sort things out soon.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not just a tantrum is it? She's been getting louder and louder since Helen has let her be in her shite little gang.

Like when she shouted "JUST TELL THE TRUTH" during the task. Last week she wouldn't have been doing that or thought she could do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »

It probably was Christopher's fault, can you imagine living with someone so infuriating? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As an Ashleigh fan, I would seriously distance myself from the 'aggressive super fans', have done every year as it IS only a game show and its a bit worrying when people become aggressive and cant see any wrong in their chosen winner. I like winners to have flaws. Also, its good to draw a distinction between 'aggressive super fans' and people who are passionate about the game, a bit like football and every other game I guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Markren wrote: »
    It's not just a tantrum is it? She's been getting louder and louder since Helen has let her be in her shite little gang.

Like when she shouted "JUST TELL THE TRUTH" during the task. Last week she wouldn't have been doing that or thought she could do it.

Actually, if you think back to when Marlon was on screen and unwilling to make criticisms and Jale had to do it? Ashleigh was shouting 'Marlon you ****ing Dick'. So I don't think much has changed except possibly she has had more coverage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    If i'm honest the disagreement itself didn't bother me. I just assumed it was a little tiff between friends and it all be sorted in a few hours. I was more annoyed by the footage on bots when she said she was waiting for him to apologise to her. I actually do hope they sort things out soon.
    As i said in another thread. Do you not think it's hard to get a women to apologize to a man first ? lol

From experience it can be , guys usually have to give in first regardless if there wrong or right :(:D

I'm half joking but it's actually can be true too this is a male , female spat obviously.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In any order, Ashleigh, Christopher or Chris for me. I don't mind if either of these win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, if you think back to when Marlon was on screen and unwilling to make criticisms and Jale had to do it? Ashleigh was shouting 'Marlon you ****ing Dick'. So I don't think much has changed except possibly she has had more coverage.
    And to be fair the others were calling him names then too. Doesn't make it right maybe. But it's true.
  • Options
    MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

One feels better doing it when a crowd is doing it too. That's what happened there.

Last night was different. Look she's a hot piece if ass but she's getting a big head. I can see it and not scared to say it. D'ya know what I mean?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Fair enough then. Chris was he in that three or not ? He's probably been the worse overall. And surely Zoe's tesco remark has lost her fans , i'd guess anyway.
    So have you gone off the others in your top 3 ? because they have all been pretty much not treated the newbies that well.

Yes, Chris has disappointed me too. Christopher has irritated me, but I don't think he's been as bad. I haven't seen a particular bad attitude from him towards the newbies, just suspicion. He has annoyed me this week, though. I'm essentially at the point where I'm no longer passionately supporting anyone.
    As an Ashleigh fan, I would seriously distance myself from the 'aggressive super fans', have done every year as it IS only a game show and its a bit worrying when people become aggressive and cant see any wrong in their chosen winner. I like winners to have flaws. Also, its good to draw a distinction between 'aggressive super fans' and people who are passionate about the game, a bit like football and every other game I guess.

You can be passionate about your favourite without starting threads designed to essentially insult people who take issue with something negative your favourite does. "Criers gonna cry", for example.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »

But we don't know what has happened prior to the tiff, maybe he had been goading her, we may never know. I suspect they will make up though, if they haven't already. Knowing BB they won't show it if they have.