Burger King Breakfast

I went there today and I was very impressed in comparison with McD's. Anyone else like it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather stick my finger up my bum and then lick it than eat in burger king. In other words , no!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I thought it was yummy anyway :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I thought it was yummy anyway :D

Good for you. By the way, do you fancy tasting my finger? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they do same sort of stuff? Didn't even know they did breakfasts
  • TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sirpipe wrote: »
    I would rather stick my finger up my bum and then lick it than eat in burger king. In other words , no!

McDonalds man are you?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love mcdonalds breakfast. I didn't know burger king do one, there isn't one all that near to me. I do prefer their burgers, I am not at all keen on mcdonalds other than breakfast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather stick my finger up my bum and then lick it than eat in burger king. In other words, no!
    Colourful imagery aside, I'm always curious as to why people have problems with BK and McD. Care to enlighten me?
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    What can you get there for breakfast?

Im more of a sausage and egg McMuffin kinda person myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Subway breakfast the other morning. It was cold!

Won't be doing that again.
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Subway makes everything fresh when you're there, so how was it cold?! Did you ask them not to heat/toast it, or did they forget??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jonmorris wrote: »
    Subway makes everything fresh when you're there, so how was it cold?! Did you ask them not to heat/toast it, or did they forget??

They did heat it up, but it was cold in the middle, so they obviously hadn't left it in the microwave long enough.
  • GemofaBirdGemofaBird Posts: 1,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went there today and I was very impressed in comparison with McD's. Anyone else like it?

So what did you get in your breakfast and how much was it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dissonance wrote: »
    Colourful imagery aside, I'm always curious as to why people have problems with BK and McD. Care to enlighten me?

I cannot stand fast food ... it makes me sick to smell it. It is probably the way it is cooked, bathed in its own fat.

McShite and BK have indoctrinated (via TV advertising) a whole generation to think it is normal to eat food with high fat content, high salt content, and little food value.

Excuse me for being different, however there is a wonderful alternative called good food. Good food doesn't taste like my ar$e, thank God.

Sorry to disappoint you but good food costs less than McShite or BK and contains loads of vitamins, minerals, and (dare I say it?) fibre.

I can produce a good meal with low fat and low sodium content for well under a £1 a head. What's more I don't have to import spuds from America ... everything is produced locally.

So stuff fast food up your bum and eat good food.

Now you'll tell me that you are some scientist from BK or Mc Shite and that I am wrong. If that is the case you go on eating that cr@p and I'll outlive you.

P.S. WTF is a beefburger? It should be a Hamburger ... named after the city of Hamburg where they cooked minced beef and made a sandwich out of it.

P.P.S. WTF are fries? If I want fried, sliced potatoes I use a one syllable word ... chips! So I do not want some acned teenager asking me, "if I want fries with that".

Alright, be gentle, take to back to my room now ... :p
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I do not call this food! Knowing a person who works here and his standard of hygiene I would worry about the quality of the food any "extras" added and the standard of cleanliness.
  • granadatvmangranadatvman Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand fast food ... it makes me sick to smell it. It is probably the way it is cooked, bathed in its own fat.

McShite and BK have indoctrinated (via TV advertising) a whole generation to think it is normal to eat food with high fat content, high salt content, and little food value.

Excuse me for being different, however there is a wonderful alternative called good food. Good food doesn't taste like my ar$e, thank God.

Sorry to disappoint you but good food costs less than McShite or BK and contains loads of vitamins, minerals, and (dare I say it?) fibre.

I can produce a good meal with low fat and low sodium content for well under a £1 a head. What's more I don't have to import spuds from America ... everything is produced locally.

So stuff fast food up your bum and eat good food.

Now you'll tell me that you are some scientist from BK or Mc Shite and that I am wrong. If that is the case you go on eating that cr@p and I'll outlive you.

P.S. WTF is a beefburger? It should be a Hamburger ... named after the city of Hamburg where they cooked minced beef and made a sandwich out of it.

P.P.S. WTF are fries? If I want fried, sliced potatoes I use a one syllable word ... chips! So I do not want some acned teenager asking me, "if I want fries with that".

Alright, be gentle, take to back to my room now ... :p

i agree, fast food usually makes me feel awful,home cooking and a good sandwich have always been good for me. this is where most people seem to go wrong
    can't be bothered washing salad which has a natural taste, not an artificial one

mcdonalds cheese burgers make me feel sick just looking at them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like McDonalds sausage & egg muffins, but usually opt for Weatherspoons if I have breakfast out.
    Not keen on McD's/BK during the day though, would rather have an indian or fish & chips.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burger King breakfasts are bloody lovely. Until recently their stuff mirrored that of McDonalds but they've changed their menu. Sausage patties have been replaced by proper cumberland sausages and the bread is bread, not 'muffin'.

Go and get one, the chances are you'll get a book of vouchers full of offers, more than likely to include a couple for their breakfasts.

They beat the arses off Maccies breakfasts any day of the week.
  • MrDaBoss7MrDaBoss7 Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I prefer having Burger King meals a lot more than I do McDonalds for any meal of the day! I have always found that the stuff from Burger King tastes real, whereas the stuff from McDonalds tends to taste a bit artificial! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    I tried one years ago, oil soaked potato nuggets and a dry bun with reclaimed pork waste. It was disgusting. I'm assuming they've updated the menu?
  • MrDaBoss7MrDaBoss7 Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    diary_room wrote: »
    I tried one years ago, oil soaked potato nuggets and a dry bun with reclaimed pork waste. It was disgusting. I'm assuming they've updated the menu?
    Yes, they must have done, as everything on their breakfast meal menu now looks totally awesome! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burger King breakfasts are bloody lovely. Until recently their stuff mirrored that of McDonalds but they've changed their menu. Sausage patties have been replaced by proper cumberland sausages and the bread is bread, not 'muffin'.

Go and get one, the chances are you'll get a book of vouchers full of offers, more than likely to include a couple for their breakfasts.

They beat the arses off Maccies breakfasts any day of the week.
    What time are you back in tomorrow? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    BK do burgers for breakfast (as well as 'normal' breakfast items) and are not sticklers for the 10.30am rule like McDs.

I work shifts and went in my local BK for a Whopper Cheese recently not realising it was before 10am and they were happy to make it. Try that in McDonalds...