✭✭
    steven3001 wrote: »
    the advert was 4 funerals and a wedding

Molly - dead 1 funeral
    Ashley - dead 2nd funeral
    Charlotte - dead 3rd funeral

Peter - alive - no funeral

A 4th person will die next week.

Two of the funerals are next week, not this week.

I don't think they've lied, just not done what some people predicted.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The funerals were NEVER this week... it was the tagline for the storyline. We know it is to last months.
  • Options
    Jontom64Jontom64 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There could still be a 4th death.
  • Options
    hardylanehardylane Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick, phone your solicitor and sue them!!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no! I hoped no one else would die :(
  • Options
    ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Previews for next week, say someone takes a turn for the worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the guy in the car crash! Jim maybe!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think poor old Rita will be the 4th.
  • Options
    MoDingleMoDingle Posts: 4,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FGS - it's only hours since the crash happened - no-one said it was an instant death - to say they lied is a bit strong - maybe someone who has been injured is going to die - why can't you wait and see before throwing out accusations - no praise for that amazing acting and writing I see :mad:
  • Options
    steven3001steven3001 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MoDingle wrote: »
    FGS - it's only hours since the crash happened - no-one said it was an instant death - to say they lied is a bit strong - maybe someone who has been injured is going to die - why can't you wait and see before throwing out accusations - no praise for that amazing acting and writing I see :mad:

see other posts for my praise ;-)
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    The only thing is that when PC was advertising the week, he said something like 'a death...a birth...a murder... another death...a wedding...another death. All in one week!' so I guess people assumed that all four would happen this week.

I hope the 4th wasn't the guy in the car.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IM thinking the last death might have been the marriage of kevin and sally being over after so long hence them showing the close up of the picture of them as a couple when they first started out.

PC said all our questions will be answered by the end of the week and they aint so he lied....
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since Rita is a veteran they probably left her exit unti next week.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Next week.
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Have you been lied to by an advert for a soap? Our lawyers are standing by..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahcs wrote: »
    Have you been lied to by an advert for a soap? Our lawyers are standing by..

LOL geenius this made me really laugh:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile, at the hospital, exhausted families wait for news. But as one family is given hope, another face their worst fears as they are told their child needs an immediate blood transfusion. If the transfusion is unsuccessful, the child could die…

To confirm, the tram crash lasted one night... we would never have had four funerals this week...
  • Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    A 4th person will die next week.

Two of the funerals are next week, not this week.

I don't think they've lied, just not done what some people predicted.

for betting purposes they have lied.

A lot of bookies saying the deaths have to happen in 50th aniversry week to count.

I had £20 on Kylie at 25/1

£5 on Sunita 6/1

£5 on Ciaran 5/1

£5 on Llyod 40/1
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, at the hospital, exhausted families wait for news. But as one family is given hope, another face their worst fears as they are told their child needs an immediate blood transfusion. If the transfusion is unsuccessful, the child could die…

To confirm, the tram crash lasted one night... we would never have had four funerals this week...

There never was meant to be any funerals this week, that would be impossible, what with PM's and inquests. It was 4 deaths, and a play on words.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tram crash story isn't over yet. Next week will be very interesting. ;)
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MoDingle wrote: »

So why will bookies only pay out if the death is announced on-screen this week? Very unfair.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there is more to these episodes than just deaths, like the characters getting together as a community and helping each other out and being there for each other, which I found very touching. I also felt sorry for Charlotte's parents as well, yes Charlotte was a nutter, but it must of been awful for them to lose their daughter. And I loved the end of the episode as well.

But it isnt over yet, just wait and see.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IM thinking the last death might have been the marriage of kevin and sally being over after so long hence them showing the close up of the picture of them as a couple when they first started out.

PC said all our questions will be answered by the end of the week and they aint so he lied....

I said that on another thread but someone pointed out the funeral part.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    casa_nova wrote: »
    for betting purposes they have lied.

A lot of bookies saying the deaths have to happen in 50th aniversry week to count.

I had £20 on Kylie at 25/1

£5 on Sunita 6/1

£5 on Ciaran 5/1

£5 on Llyod 40/1

oh dear....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    There never was meant to be any funerals this week, that would be impossible, what with PM's and inquests. It was 4 deaths, and a play on words.

Yes it was four deaths. The tram crash was "All this week" but Four Funerals and a Wedding was the tagline for the storyline... a storyline which is going to last months... there is plenty of time for another death...