The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I think they both were.. A bad combination ..two jealous people ..

But only one rumoured to be playing away from home though.;)

Unless you know different .
    But there has never been any accusation from KP,she of the massive Gob. In fact she insisted he NOT have girl dancers in his vids because that was how jealous she was.
    Yet he asked her to switch horse trainers to avoid the rumour mill & she went postal on him. Go figure.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are now claiming one f his kids isn't his... Sorry I don't believe that

Believe what you like :o

You seriously think both are his doubles? Matter of opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confused as to how, from reading that article, all her fans deduced that he only said 'contemplating'.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    But only one rumoured to be playing away from home though.;)

Unless you know different .
    But there has never been any accusation from KP,she of the massive Gob. In fact she insisted he NOT have girl dancers in his vids because that was how jealous she was.
    Yet he asked her to switch horse trainers to avoid the rumour mill & she went postal on him. Go figure.

Only rumoured once they split .. Funny that ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Confused as to how, from reading that article, all her fans deduced that he only said 'contemplating'.

It says in the article you posted .."at the very least contemplated having an affair"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe what you like :o

You seriously think both are his doubles? Matter of opinion.

Strangely kids can look like either parent..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says in the article you posted .."at the very least contemplated having an affair"

But it also says there's evidence and a sworn affidavit done under oath. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously, there is a LOT more about them than what you read,especially the brothers.

Remember when he threatened to sue and expose his "cyber bully" ? What happened there? If it was someone talking rubbish do you really think he would he even commented, let alone his whole family, Nev and others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strangely kids can look like either parent..

Very true.

And im sure whatever the truth is, Pete is more then aware ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it also says there's evidence and a sworn affidavit done under oath. :confused:

Just cos some raggy mag says it doesn't make it true.. How many times have we seen stories and then months later they admit it was made up.. Remember the "Katie n Pete to spend Xmas together for kids sake." that has just been proven a lie how long later... These mags are tittle tattle.. And I believe that about any stories about Peter as well.. Take them all with a pinch of salt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, there is a LOT more about them than what you read,especially the brothers.

Remember when he threatened to sue and expose his "cyber bully" ? What happened there? If it was someone talking rubbish do you really think he would he even commented, let alone his whole family, Nev and others.

He never did sue did he... His brothers ride on his coat tails .. I actually feel sorry for him in that respect
    I read all that gossip on twitter .. Most f it. Was laughable ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cos some raggy mag says it doesn't make it true.. How many times have we seen stories and then months later they admit it was made up.. Remember the "Katie n Pete to spend Xmas together for kids sake." that has just been proven a lie how long later... These mags are tittle tattle.. And I believe that about any stories about Peter as well.. Take them all with a pinch of salt

It was July 2012. The content is far too important for it not to be contested. It's all about what's happening now. Is it a coincidence then that there's a court case KP v PA/CP/JA?
    And at the bottom of the Now article it says
    "Jordan's spokesman told Now: 'Katie discovered that Can Associates, her ex-husband and a former friend have been providing personal information to a national newspaper.
    'She's taking legal action in response. Allegations of an affair are untrue."
    Forum Member

Not really funny that.......... when it caused the split.;);)

Personally I think the 7 year itch kicked in with Pwicey & she just scratched it rather than resist the temptation.
    Her own gratification has always been the important thing in her twisted world. She took a chance and got busted on it & as usual is pointing fingers eveywhere but in the mirror.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He never did sue did he... His brothers ride on his coat tails .. I actually feel sorry for him in that respect

Nothing ever happened whatsoever. Yes i agree with you.

What i would say is, you said yourself that if she did have an affair your sure his camp would have leaked it - and i totally agree. But i think it may have led to other things coming out that were both embarrasing for him and also that he wanted to protect the kids from - and despite being not quite the character portrayed, he is decent in that respect. But then its confusing why he plasters them across the TV when she doesnt want that - i would think in his mind he thinks she doesnt want them on TV because it brings in ratings for him .. or did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sue for what though? They didn't actually impart anything, just threatened a big reveal - then ... ffft.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was July 2012. The content is far too important for it not to be contested. It's all about what's happening now. Is it a coincidence then that there's a court case KP v PA/CP/JA?
    And at the bottom of the Now article it says
    "Jordan's spokesman told Now: 'Katie discovered that Can Associates, her ex-husband and a former friend have been providing personal information to a national newspaper.
    'She's taking legal action in response. Allegations of an affair are untrue."

We all know there is a court case .. And possibly what it's about.. But the article isn't always accurate.. Most are sensationalised so people buy it and read it...
    Forum Member
    And yet you don't feel sorry for Pwicey employing her Mum,her brother,her gay best friend etc. How odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue for what though? They didn't actually impart anything, just threatened a big reveal - then ... ffft.

Deformation of character maybe?? Some of the allegations where terrible .. I actually felt sorry for Peter when some things where posted ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is the thing, i wouldnt say all of it was true, i think it got to the point she started winding him up on purpose. But it made her seem more like she was just lying all the way along - but then is she was, they wouldnt have reacted.

Maybe part of what he gets upto is laughable though :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet you don't feel sorry for Pwicey employing her Mum,her brother,her gay best friend etc. How odd.

Her mum gave up her job to help with Harvey so should be paid.. Her brother is her manager And other peoples .. Her mate does her make up .. and other peoples
    What I ment was I feel his family rely on him a lot ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All celebs employ their mates and friends.

The brothers have been pushing themselves more in the media though, to be fair. They even do sets at his concerts now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deformation of character maybe?? Some of the allegations where terrible .. I actually felt sorry for Peter when some things where posted ..
    Like what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the thing, i wouldnt say all of it was true, i think it got to the point she started winding him up on purpose. But it made her seem more like she was just lying all the way along - but then is she was, they wouldnt have reacted.

Maybe part of what he gets upto is laughable though :o

Serious question Cyril.. Do you honestly believe what she was saying was real .. If half of it is true I would be shocked
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like what?

I don't want to put it on here.. Not being awkward but I don't want to repeat that kind of gossip.. Even if it is about Peter
    Forum Member

Whatever happened to dear old baldy Nev. ?
    Last I saw waaaaay last year he was listing what he termed(pardon my french here) "all the arse wipes" on TWITTER who poked fun at his paranoia & telling them he'd "see them in Court by Christmas". Naughty Nev lied.:D
This discussion has been closed.