Ee i dont think jack /sharon/phil love triangle is over..spoilers

monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,933
Forum Member
Jacks back in week 20/21 it seems phil is sharons rebound. I dont think its over for a long while yet

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh this is great news!
    :D
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil may be Sharon's rebound....but given Jack dumped Sharon as he didn't love her, why would he go back there?! I'd say Sharon and Jack were over and thus triangle over. Whether Phil and Sharon is secure and Sharon happy with Phil is a different matter! But nothing to do with a triangle :s
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,933
    Forum Member
    Phil may be Sharon's rebound....but given Jack dumped Sharon as he didn't love her, why would he go back there?! I'd say Sharon and Jack were over and thus triangle over. Whether Phil and Sharon is secure and Sharon happy with Phil is a different matter! But nothing to do with a triangle :s

Jack did ask max if he made a mistake just have a feeling theres more to come
  • nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm going to put it out there that a 'feeling' is not a spoiler and it won't happen ';) You don't suddenly get back with a woman you have admitted you don't love a few months after jilting her, especially if she shacks up with a guy she cheated on you with ;) Nor would you put your son through that through risk of him çhanging his mind again', I'm sure Eastenders would continue of Sharon not being as into Phil as he is into her and on the rebound. But I would be shocked if Eastenders went the route of Jack going back to Sharon..just wouldn't happen. Otherwise there was zero point in his reason for ending things. If they wanted to go that route they would have had him find out about Phil and hurt, call it off
    Forum Member
    Well I'm going to put it out there that a 'feeling' is not a spoiler and it won't happen ';) You don't suddenly get back with a woman you have admitted you don't love a few months after jilting her, especially if she shacks up with a guy she cheated on you with ;) Nor would you put your son through that through risk of him çhanging his mind again', I'm sure Eastenders would continue of Sharon not being as into Phil as he is into her and on the rebound. But I would be shocked if Eastenders went the route of Jack going back to Sharon..just wouldn't happen. Otherwise there was zero point in his reason for ending things. If they wanted to go that route they would have had him find out about Phil and hurt, call it off
    Jack wont like it that phil has her :) i think the mags do hint that jack wont be happy theyre together
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil was probably imagining Shirley when he was shagging Sharon's brains out last night:yawn:
    Forum Member
    Phil was probably imagining Shirley when he was shagging Sharon's brains out last night:yawn:

:confused: why do people think i think he wws in love with whirl i dont get it :confused: there are different loves than that! And what has this thread got to do with them exactly?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever gets you through seeing Phil and Sharon together. I get the feeling you just want to believe Phil doesn't love Sharon and he's somehow using her to get over Shirley.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever gets you through seeing Phil and Sharon together. I get the feeling you just want to believe Phil doesn't love Sharon and he's somehow using her to get over Shirley.

Agreed.
    Forum Member

Ive never said he doesnt love sharon,i just dont believe its real love. Its more of a fantasy love. Im not making any scenes up. He was fine with sharon moving out till shirl said he was on his own and i see no chemistry with phil/sharon its pretty clear from his proposal speech he just wants a family and what they used to have.

But yes that scene did help and the way he was like you might aswell move back in:p

But seriously i get told off for mentioning them yet other people do it?
  • shellbiggs08shellbiggs08 Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    While I don't agree with the way certain users conduct themselves on here taking over threads constantly with the same old stuff about Phil/Sharon/Shirley, I do think there is something fishy about Sharon getting it together with Phil. Like the producers have noticed all of the criticism Sharon's been getting and have desperately done something to address the issue. I don't believe this was in their original plans.

The problem is Phil and Sharon are two different people now, they never were an "epic" romance, she turned to Phil because Grant was bullying her. Sharongate was of its time and no matter how hard they try the producers won't recreate that success and by continually putting Phil and Sharon together when they're out of ideas they are actually damaging the storyline's legacy.

Neither Steve or Letitia have played their scenes with the remotest hint of passion or longing throughout this storyline. Also by putting them together in a bid to fix Sharon that means the writers will have no long term plan for them as a couple, she'll be no better with Phil than she was with Jack. At least "Denny" benefitted from being around Jack, I really feel sorry for that kid being dragged back and forth across the Square from stepdaddy to stepdaddy.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,373
    Forum Member

It could happen though knowing Eastenders:rolleyes:
    We know Scott Maslen is leaving later this year, but he may have asked for some time off before that, so just because Jack dumped Sharon and left that could have been a plot device to give him some time off?
    It is perfectly possible knowing the current state of writing that he could return from his Mini break, full of remorse for dumping her and go all out to win her back, and knowing the Sharon of 2012/13, it is also perfectly possible she will go back to him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I don't agree with the way certain users conduct themselves on here taking over threads constantly with the same old stuff about Phil/Sharon/Shirley, I do think there is something fishy about Sharon getting it together with Phil. Like the producers have noticed all of the criticism Sharon's been getting and have desperately done something to address the issue. I don't believe this was in their original plans.

The problem is Phil and Sharon are two different people now, they never were an "epic" romance, she turned to Phil because Grant was bullying her. Sharongate was of its time and no matter how hard they try the producers won't recreate that success and by continually putting Phil and Sharon together when they're out of ideas they are actually damaging the storyline's legacy.

Neither Steve or Letitia have played their scenes with the remotest hint of passion or longing throughout this storyline. Also by putting them together in a bid to fix Sharon that means the writers will have no long term plan for them as a couple, she'll be no better with Phil than she was with Jack. At least "Denny" benefitted from being around Jack, I really feel sorry for that kid being dragged back and forth across the Square from stepdaddy to stepdaddy.

I agree with all of this.

Nail on the head.
    Forum Member

I agree with this too which is why i think theres more to it. :) although its always been the plan hence the fake engagement and the proposal on nyd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could happen though knowing Eastenders:rolleyes:
    We know Scott Maslen is leaving later this year, but he may have asked for some time off before that, so just because Jack dumped Sharon and left that could have been a plot device to give him some time off?
    It is perfectly possible knowing the current state of writing that he could return from his Mini break, full of remorse for dumping her and go all out to win her back, and knowing the Sharon of 2012/13, it is also perfectly possible she will go back to him ;)

Sadly I think you're right; endless, soul destroying love triangles are now the mainstay of this once great show. It is very possible that when Jack comes back this whole sorry story will kick off again.
    Forum Member
    i knew i had a good feeling about this :D
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    There isn't a 'triangle' as far as I can see. Jack showed his true feelings.

He is, and has always been, in love with Ronnie.

Also Sharon has clearly been wanting Phil since her return - in fact, she'd run straight back to him when she was in trouble, which is why she is in Walford at all.

I think Jack's return is so that
    He gets himself involved with the threat to Kirsty and Max posed by her jealous, violent ex-boyfriend.

He'll probably go along with Max to some sort of showdown with the ex- and his brother (the two who beat Max up before) and get knifed or beaten so badly he doesn't survive.

I can see Jack exiting in a wooden box to be honest, and NOT saoling off into the sunset with Sharon on his arm, as much as you might wish him to.

Sorry, Mona.
    Forum Member
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    There isn't a 'triangle' as far as I can see. Jack showed his true feelings.

He is, and has always been, in love with Ronnie.

Also Sharon has clearly been wanting Phil since her return - in fact, she'd run straight back to him when she was in trouble, which is why she is in Walford at all.

I think Jack's return is so that
    He gets himself involved with the threat to Kirsty and Max posed by her jealous, violent ex-boyfriend.

He'll probably go along with Max to some sort of showdown with the ex- and his brother (the two who beat Max up before) and get knifed or beaten so badly he doesn't survive.

I can see Jack exiting in a wooden box to be honest, and NOT saoling off into the sunset with Sharon on his arm, as much as you might wish him to.

Sorry, Mona.

sharon is shocked to see jack back and phil finds out shes been keeping secrets..why would jack being back bother her? i havent read the other ones oops jack is only mentioned with max in fridays ep

phil is sharons rebound imo shes been on the pills way more than when she was with jack.

why would i care about jack and sharon ? im not that bothered. phil and sharon wont last
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    sharon is shocked to see jack back and phil finds out shes been keeping secrets..why would jack being back bother her? i havent read the other ones oops jack is only mentioned with max in fridays ep

phil is sharons rebound imo shes been on the pills way more than when she was with jack.

why would i care about jack and sharon ? im not that bothered. phil and sharon wont last

Well obviously Phil and Sharon won't last. Mona, do you want Phil and Sharon to split up because Shirley and Phil are not together anymore? Or is it because you can't stand to see Phil happy without Shirley?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole reason Sharon is even in Walford is because of Phil. It's possible that the writers are probably going to do a Kat/Alfie style break up-make up situation. Phil and Sharon will more than likely split at some point in the future, but I'm willing to bet that they will both realise that they "can't live without each other" or something stupid like that and get back together again.

Lorraine said herself that she wants to keep some links to the show's past intact, which is why Letitia was asked back in the first place, and there is so much history between Phil and Sharon. I don't think it's as simple as "Phil and Sharon won't last", if they did break up for good, there would be too much awkward tension between them seeing as though Sharon isn't going anywhere, there would always be "will they?/won't they?" question marks hanging over them which would be tedious to have to watch.

They will more than likely split sometime before Sharon goes on her break, then they will get back together on her return. Besides Ian, Phil is the only other character that Sharon has any real link with.
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    The whole reason Sharon is even in Walford is because of Phil. It's possible that the writers are probably going to do a Kat/Alfie style break up-make up situation. Phil and Sharon will more than likely split at some point in the future, but I'm willing to bet that they will both realise that they "can't live without each other" or something stupid like that and get back together again.

Lorraine said herself that she wants to keep some links to the show's past intact, which is why Letitia was asked back in the first place, and there is so much history between Phil and Sharon. I don't think it's as simple as "Phil and Sharon won't last", if they did break up for good, there would be too much awkward tension between them seeing as though Sharon isn't going anywhere, there would always be "will they?/won't they?" question marks hanging over them which would be tedious to have to watch.

They will more than likely split sometime before Sharon goes on her break, then they will get back together on her return. Besides Ian, Phil is the only other character that Sharon has any real link with.
    i dont think they are right for each other at the minute sharon is not in the right place and phils got lexi to deal with. hes pretty desperate not to be alone so hes not been perusing sharon for the right reasons