The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    It is wot it is.
    Honestly,these Brighton girls are hilarious. Yes ,I know she only lived there for a time,but still.....these Brighton girls :rolleyes:
    Well I say girls,but many of her cling-ons are well past that mark.:D Speshly the Brighton brigade. More granny than girlie.

well i speak for me and my friends and family but us Brighton girls are lovely :)
    Katie Price went to a different school to me as i went to the posh school! So i cannot comment on her morals as a schoolgirl but im proud of my time going to school and now living in Brighton and i don't know anyone personally in Brighton that likes
    Katie -grannies or girlies :D x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    well i speak for me and my friends and family but us Brighton girls are lovely :)
    Katie Price went to a different school to me as i went to the posh school! So i cannot comment on her morals as a schoolgirl but im proud of my time going to school and now living in Brighton and i don't know anyone personally in Brighton that likes
    Katie -grannies or girlies
    :D x
    Well there's a fine testament to poor KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Well there's a fine testament to poor KP.

i wasn't been particularly nasty about KP i was just been honest in that no one i know in Brighton likes her,in sure she must have her fans after all its where she was born and bred i met her in Toys R Us at Hove with Alex and she
    Was ok but then seeing her alone with a camera crew in Brighton after Pete left her she was very rude , i admit i will probably stick up for Katie when faced with CP and PA but that doesn't make me a fan i don't follow her or any of her exes they don't interest me on twitter like other subjects do i just saw the " Brighton girls "post by Janna as i couldn't sleep so was reading the threads on DS :)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    i wasn't been particularly nasty about KP i was just been honest in that no one i know in Brighton likes her,in sure she must have her fans after all its where she was born and bred i met her in Toys R Us at Hove with Alex and she
    Was ok but then seeing her alone with a camera crew in Brighton after Pete left her she was very rude , i admit i will probably stick up for Katie when faced with CP and PA but that doesn't make me a fan i don't follow her or any of her exes they don't interest me on twitter like other subjects do i just saw the " Brighton girls "post by Janna as i couldn't sleep so was reading the threads on DS :)
    Yes,sticking up for her. Quite. I think I've seen you on twitter do that. I could be mistaken though,since 'Ella/Elli' & variations there of seems a terribly common name among her supporters on there.
    She is always rude. She is rude to her own mother on camera FGS. The only time she behaves is if she wants a positive interview result. Horrible woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,sticking up for her. Quite. I think I've seen you on twitter do that. I could be mistaken though,since 'Ella/Elli' & variations there of seems a terribly common name among her supporters on there.
    She is always rude. She is rude to her own mother on camera FGS. The only time she behaves is if she wants a positive interview result. Horrible woman.

im Ella on twitter completely different and i cant remember the last time i mentioned Katie on twitter as its football i tend to stick to now a days but hey ,:) and all i can say is in toys R Us she was ok to us with Alex and the kids have you met her then? Was she horrible to you ? :)
    Forum Member
    im Ella on twitter completely different and i cant remember the last time i mentioned Katie on twitter as its football i tend to stick to now a days but hey ,:) and all i can say is in toys R Us she was ok to us with Alex and the kids have you met her then? Was she horrible to you ? :)

Hi ella/elli (waves).
    Yes I did meet her & she was a right cow. :mad:

Only joking.;)
    There is NO way in hell I'd choose to be in the vicinity of THAT thing . And if I met her by accident my palm would be itching to slap her botoxed chops & tell her to get therapy for her dependence on a man to validate her, and her misogynistic attitude whereby she dumps on younger/prettier/smarter women to make her feel better about herself .
    Yes yes.......violence solves nothing.:rolleyes: Satisfying though. :)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Cyril_Sneer
    I don't agree with this at all.

SHE IS THE MOTHER

As a MAN who could possibly show some respect for the woman who gave birth to his kids, is it too much to ask when she asks for them to be taken out of the public eye, off TV or whatever for him to comply with her request? It doesnt matter what she's said or whether she is hypocritical or not you just do it. It's whats called manning up and doing what's right.

It's not like she's asked for his parental rights back or asked for him not to see them. She's just asked for them not be used as personalities in the media.

It begs the question, whats more important to him, the TV show and the fame OR the kids welfare and having a good relationship with their mother?
    Out of Respect for the woman that was pictured up an alley with another man, whilst you were married, respect for the same woman that can not practice what she preaches, the same woman that publicly disrespected the FATHER of the children. Are you having a laugh :D:D:D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she really meant it when she asked Pete to keep the kids off the TV would he be doing it? No, I don't think so. If she really really meant it, she would have him in court.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    If she really meant it when she asked Pete to keep the kids off the TV would he be doing it? No, I don't think so. If she really really meant it, she would have him in court.

As they have shared custody she has no rights to stop him filming them
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As they have shared custody she has no rights to stop him filming them

Which is good, at least she hasn't got total control....
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »

SHE IS THE MOTHER

As a MAN who could possibly show some respect for the woman who gave birth to his kids, is it too much to ask when she asks for them to be taken out of the public eye, off TV or whatever for him to comply with her request? It doesnt matter what she's said or whether she is hypocritical or not you just do it. It's whats called manning up and doing what's right.

It's not like she's asked for his parental rights back or asked for him not to see them. She's just asked for them not be used as personalities in the media.

It begs the question, whats more important to him, the TV show and the fame OR the kids welfare and having a good relationship with their mother?
    Out of Respect for the woman that was pictured up an alley with another man, whilst you were married, respect for the same woman that can not practice what she preaches, the same woman that publicly disrespected the FATHER of the children. Are you having a laugh :D:D:D

THAT made me laugh out loud.:D
    She can shove her demands where the monkey shoves his nuts. I hope Kev is taking this all in ,because his turn for demands & being dumped on will come.
    So Secret Cyril wants Pwicey's demands met . No matter that SHE flouts her own demands by posting pics of her kids on twitter with her latest RAD.
    You really couldn't make that kind of hypocrisy up .

"LEAVE ME ALONE TO ENJOY MY PWEGNANCY !:cry:...............and here's a piccy of my kids wiv their nooest daddy-pops/horsey ."
    Forum Member
    Which is good, at least she hasn't got total control....

Twue. WOO-HOO!
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Erm.....you miss the point willow.
    "It's all about ME ME ME "
    The daft mare is so used to having her demands met that it does not compute that she has lost that battle.
    Poor Pwicey....confused.com
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ella/elli (waves).
    Yes I did meet her & she was a right cow. :mad:

Only joking.;)
    There is NO way in hell I'd choose to be in the vicinity of THAT thing . And if I met her by accident my palm would be itching to slap her botoxed chops & tell her to get therapy for her dependence on a man to validate her, and her misogynistic attitude whereby she dumps on younger/prettier/smarter women to make her feel better about herself .
    Yes yes.......violence solves nothing.:rolleyes: Satisfying though. :)

you might find she was really nice to you :D

and as for Ella/Elli im a single person @ellabellastwits though the Elli you are talking about is my friend and yes she likes Katie but believe me we don't ever sit on twitter talking about just her or Peter for that matter,nice to talk to you :)
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all,newbie coming through lol...so please bare with me..Just sharing a little story about the very rude katie price,.when my daughter worked at sky in stockport,they were all told that KP would be visiting,and sure enough,she arrived flanked with security and leo,they blocked the loo's off so no one could go for a pee,and one young girl who worked there was an avid kp fan,she rushed up to her to ask for her autograph,and katie snapped,i'm not here to sign autographs,well,someone must have had a word with her,and she reluctantly signed it,the kid was so happy,until another teamate told her to look closer,what she had actually written,was...UP YOURS,in very loopy letters....charming,and that was one of her fans,i'd hate to see how she treats her enemy:eek:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »

SHE IS THE MOTHER

Respect works both ways,i remember when she got alex to tell pete he couldn't speak to the kids,with resulted in pete getting very angry,just how she knew it would.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Hello all,newbie coming through lol...so please bare with me..Just sharing a little story about the very rude katie price,.when my daughter worked at sky in stockport,they were all told that KP would be visiting,and sure enough,she arrived flanked with security and leo,they blocked the loo's off so no one could go for a pee,and one young girl who worked there was an avid kp fan,she rushed up to her to ask for her autograph,and katie snapped,i'm not here to sign autographs,well,someone must have had a word with her,and she reluctantly signed it,the kid was so happy,until another teamate told her to look closer,what she had actually written,was...UP YOURS,in very loopy letters....charming,and that was one of her fans,i'd hate to see how she treats her enemy:eek:

Hi there, wow, she's a charmer isn't she?
    Forum Member

Hi VB....welcome to the madhouse:D

Why does your story NOT surprise me ?
    Look at her writing about "wet dreams" in a young lad's book at one of her signings. Trollop.:rolleyes:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That reminds me of a classic moment from one of her documentaries where she was at either a theme park or a zoo with her kids. KP, her party and the documentary crew entered the cafe, which understandably caused a bit of a stir. A woman approached and asked for an autograph, to which KP said something aling the lines that that she wanted to be left alone because she wasn't working! Given that she had a documentary crew in tow (who were obviously filming her at the time), it seemed rather ironic. Perhaps she always walks around with a documentary crew in tow when she isn't working! :D
    Forum Member
    HAHAHA... @ dog stood on the key board.:D
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh godammit. doncha know she has popped babies out of her orifice and is therefore able to do and say as she pleases without question....or something...apparently :confused:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA... @ dog stood on the key board.:D
    He stood on it just after I put "Hi there" making me look like a fekin letch .:o
    oh godammit. doncha know she has popped babies out of her orifice and is therefore able to do and say as she pleases without question....or something...apparently :confused:;)
    She threatened to run a fan over in her pink horsebox once (allegedly according to this http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-threatened-to-run-over-413559)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

awww, that's a heart warming and lovely tale.....maybe she was offering her vodka bottle special. ;)

Hopefully that was a short, sharp lesson on not admiring a talentless, abusive, leech of a bone idle lump in the future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He stood on it just after I put "Hi there" making me look like a fekin letch .:o

She threatened to run a fan over in her pink horsebox once (allegedly according to this http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-threatened-to-run-over-413559)

Oh Fiz...do keep up...SHE'STHE MOTHER OFHER CHILDRENANDSHESHOULDBERESPECTEDORSUMMIT.....therefore threatening anyone = fine and dandy :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Fiz...do keep up...SHE'STHE MOTHER OFHER CHILDRENANDSHESHOULDBERESPECTEDORSUMMIT.....therefore threatening anyone = fine and dandy :p

I will, and I apologise for bringing up her big pink box.:p
This discussion has been closed.