The Daily Pwice

1194195196197198200»

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss the old days, we had a few Giggles...

So do I Mr D ...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Betty you raised the wrong topic, you should have mentioned vodka bottles and few of the older stuff which is discussed frequently, please do keep up:D

The toe, never forget to mention the toe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Betty you raised the wrong topic, you should have mentioned vodka bottles and few of the older stuff which is discussed frequently, please do keep up:D

Sorry Cazzzz... I will try to remember in future

Writes a Check list ..vodka bottles
    Mobile phone
    , Toe gate
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The toe, never forget to mention the toe

I was trying to keep it brief:D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you haven't seen any baiting posts? :rolleyes:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Cazzzz... I will try to remember in future

Writes a Check list ..vodka bottles
    Mobile phone
    , Toe gate

I'll forgive you this time, I could see you were giddy with the chance of Ians job and your African jaunt:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the old days, we had a few Giggles...

I've been a member a long time but only been a frequent poster half of that time. Think I made about 2 posts a year for the first 5 years :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Without labouring the point, KP was brought on to talk about celebs using their platform to highlight important issues, not to talk about the procedure AJ went through. That's the question Neil posed to her and that's what she responded to. Was she a bizarre and borderline insulting choice of 'celeb'? Absolutely. Did she add anything useful? No! But she was not there to shed any light on the issue of prophylactic mastectomy!

Bizarre choice indeed in the circumstances and I agree with what you are saying... I still blame the booker maybe they could not get anyone else?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    No but you said you were replying to me.

I wasn't replying to you..I was replying to another poster .. Who like me thought Sundays posts were a lot worse than anything that had been posted tonight..I apologise if you think it was to you ..but it wasn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bizarre choice indeed in the circumstances and I agree with what you are saying... I still blame the booker maybe they could not get anyone else?

Maybe a case of who was available and liable to-do anything to get their face on tv these days?
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't replying to you..I was replying to another poster .. Who like me thought Sundays posts were a lot worse than anything that had been posted tonight..I apologise if you think it was to you ..but it wasn't

Betty will you stop twisting things, you told another poster you were replying to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Betty will you stop twisting things, you told another poster you were replying to me.

No I did not ..I was replying to Blondie X
This discussion has been closed.