The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Maybe they aren't allowed to?;)

Super injunction .... We are talking about people who tried to make out she burnt her kid.. If they had injunctions in place neither of them could mention the accusation of an affair... And that accusation has been mentioned by both camps hasn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super injunction .... We are talking about people who tried to make out she burnt her kid.. If they had injunctions in place neither of them could mention the accusation of an affair... And that accusation has been mentioned by both camps hasn't it?

Didn't it only come out of the courtroom though? http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/537199/courtroom-bombshell-peter-andre-i-can-prove-katie-price-cheated-with-horse-trainer-andrew-gould

^ Just noticed this in that link.
    >
    "Not only has Pete made a U-turn by saying that he'll hand over his evidence of the alleged affair, but court papers also shed new light on unsubstantiated allegations that Katie fell pregnant to Andrew - and had an abortion - while still with Pete."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril - Health related?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    CP style is to get someone else to sell the gossip.. Remember the princess burn pics.. They were sent to her by Pete and she got a friend to get them to Dan Wootten so it doesn't look like Pete is the bad guy.. They all always use a "source" when we all know its from either camp

What,and KP doesn't do that ?
    Like she used her pal Gary's dopey autobiography to drop the info she was ALLEGEDLY raped by a celeb ? Causing cops to question her & her refusal to pursue the allegations or name the man ?
    Or letting slip off camera in an interview that Alex like Vodka bottles.
    Or issuing a statement that the winner of her Model show was difficult to work with (an unforgivable accusation re a model starting out in the business.) to dodge fulfilling work commitments to the girl ?
    Those kind of 'reveals'..... ? :yawn:
    Happens all the time in showbiz etc otherwise we'd hear nothing about anything of import .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Peter back tracked on that claim saying he believes Katie thought about having an affair with Gould ... I remember us all having a discussion on it here..saying how stupid to leave someone because you think they were thinking that they might have an affair..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    What,and KP doesn't do that ?
    Like she used her pal Gary's dopey autobiography to drop the info she was ALLEGEDLY raped by a celeb ? Causing cops to question her & her refusal to pursue the allegations or name the man ?
    Or letting slip off camera in an interview that Alex like Vodka bottles.
    Or issuing a statement that the winner of her Model show was difficult to work with (an unforgivable accusation re a model starting out in the business.) to dodge fulfilling work commitments to the girl ?
    Those kind of 'reveals'..... ? :yawn:
    Happens all the time in showbiz etc otherwise we'd hear nothing about anything of import .

If you bothered to read my posts before jumping on me.. I said BOTH camps are guilty of it
    Forum Member
    2 friends who've known her for years were about to sell a story on her.
    http://www.indianexpress.com/news/katie-price-denies-abortion-rumours/551897

Ah yes. The miscarriage/abortion issue.

Well,she allegedly aborted DB's child from spite so who knows what she is capable of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter back tracked on hat claim saying he believes Katie thought about having an affair with Gould ... I remember us all having a discussion on it here..saying how stupid to leave someone because you think they were thinking that they might have an affair..

It's obviously more than thought. Do you have a link that he backtracked?

"Katie's ex-BFF, model Jamelah Asmar, then made a sworn affidavit (a declaration of facts made under oath) claiming that the glamour model and Andrew did have a 'clandestine romance' behind the backs of Pete and Andrew's wife Polly, 32.
    Jamelah added that Katie had 'sex with him at least once and may have slept with him on further occasions'. - Now Magazine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't it only come out of the courtroom though? http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/537199/courtroom-bombshell-peter-andre-i-can-prove-katie-price-cheated-with-horse-trainer-andrew-gould

^ Just noticed this in that link.
    >
    "Not only has Pete made a U-turn by saying that he'll hand over his evidence of the alleged affair, but court papers also shed new light on unsubstantiated allegations that Katie fell pregnant to Andrew - and had an abortion - while still with Pete."

You have to remember who runs Closer .. Dan Wootten .. He is in CANs pocket
    Forum Member
    If you bothered to read my posts before jumping on me.. I said BOTH camps are guilty of it
    Yes,I read it,but just thought I'd give an example or two from 'the other camp' to back up your claim re KP doing that also.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril - Health related?

Partly, he blatently has issues.

But what i'm talking about, erm, i think the issue of DNA might be a longstanding one in the Pwice-Andre household
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to remember who runs Closer .. Dan Wootten .. He is in CANs pocket

Surely, she would sue, especially if it was Dan W.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's obviously more than thought. Do you have a link that he backtracked?

"Katie's ex-BFF, model Jamelah Asmar, then made a sworn affidavit (a declaration of facts made under oath) claiming that the glamour model and Andrew did have a 'clandestine romance' behind the backs of Pete and Andrew's wife Polly, 32.
    Jamelah added that Katie had 'sex with him at least once and may have slept with him on further occasions'. - Now Magazine.

If you read further down in the article you have quoted it says Peter maintains she was having an affair or the very least she was contemplating having an affair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But what i'm talking about, erm, i think the issue of DNA might be a longstanding one in the Pwice-Andre household

But J & P both have his face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read further down in the article you have quoted it says Peter maintains she was having an affair or the very least she was contemplating having an affair

I would guess he was pretty paranoid about her having affairs
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Never considered that but now you mention it, but surely not
    Forum Member
    Peter back tracked on that claim saying he believes Katie thought about having an affair with Gould ... I remember us all having a discussion on it here..saying how stupid to leave someone because you think they were thinking that they might have an affair..
    BIB . Link to that statement please.I'd be very interested to read that in the interests of fairness.

It was discussed on here at length & then the Jamelah statement came about verifying it as true & Court issues came into play. Jamelah being her confidant at the time was privy to things PA could only suspect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely, she would sue, especially if it was Dan W.

Once they use the word "alleged" there isn't much you can do.. Because they can claim they are just repeating gossip..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    BIB . Link to that statement please.I'd be very interested to read that in the interests of fairness.

It was discussed on here at length & then the Jamelah statement came about verifying it as true & Court issues came into play. Jamelah being her confidant at the time was privy to things PA could only suspect.

Fizgig has already posted the link ;) post 1238 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And then it says
    "The allegation is true as [Peter] will demonstrate if necessary.'
    Peter will only have to show this evidence when the case goes to court."

An affidavit as well as a claim to have proof.
    So, we might be hearing something soon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would guess he was pretty paranoid about her having affairs

I think they both were.. A bad combination ..two jealous people ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then it says
    "The allegation is true as [Peter] will demonstrate if necessary.'
    Peter will only have to show this evidence when the case goes to court."

So, we might be hearing something soon?

I don't believe we will.. I think it will be a locked judgement
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you trying to say Peter thinks those kids are not his?? They are his double
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Never considered that but now you mention it, but surely not

Its pretty obvious when you look into it. As Fizgig says though, they have his face .. one quite a bit more than the other though ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its pretty obvious when you look into it. As Fizgig says though, they have his face .. one quite a bit more than the other though ;)

So you are now claiming one f his kids isn't his... Sorry I don't believe that..
This discussion has been closed.