Comments

• ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ********************I'm getting so confused Cyril************************

:cool:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    You could well be right about why they wouldn't work for him - but i honestly doubt he tried. They filmed very little else, as that wasnt what the company was set up for. Its standard practice that the team behind a show would stay with it - when Simon Cowell started X-Factor the Pop Idol team moved too. I'm not saying he cant be a bit of a Muppet, and as for Kerry, ugh. :o
    A team won't go with someone with a bad rep re wages though. They can move on .
    Anyway,it is irrelevant now since Nev is toast & PA is about to air his show again sometime this year again.
    Sometimes the guys in the white hats win.;) In this case,CP & PA both survived relationship crashes & supported each other through a vicious twitter onslaught and Nev is just a bad tempered memory.

Anyway,ni-night CS.......:)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    A team won't go with someone with a bad rep re wages though. They can move on .
    Anyway,it is irrelevant now since Nev is toast & PA is about to air his show again sometime this year again.
    Sometimes the guys in the white hats win.;) In this case,CP & PA both survived relationship crashes & supported each other through a vicious twitter onslaught and Nev is just a bad tempered memory.

Anyway,ni-night CS.......:)

I'd say CP is on top:D peeps keep mentioning KP's toyboy. CP was born in 1965 her boyfriend Drew was born 1983.... result.:D
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deformation of character maybe?? Some of the allegations where terrible .. I actually felt sorry for Peter when some things where posted ..

I think Krusty has a terribly deformed character (I'd go so far as to say 'twisted', along with her deformed body and face from far too much plastic surgery), but where these allegations against Pa were concerned, if they really were so terrible and clearly slanderous or libellous, I'm sure he could and would have sued for defamation of character. Maybe he is? Who knows? :confused:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Seriously, there is a LOT more about them than what you read,especially the brothers.

Remember when he threatened to sue and expose his "cyber bully" ? What happened there? If it was someone talking rubbish do you really think he would he even commented, let alone his whole family, Nev and others.

Like I have said to you before, you clearly have an axe to grind with CP and PA..What did they do to you Cyril? Did they fire you? Another case of a bitter ex employee maybe??

Move on Cyril, bitterness only eats you up and destroys your soul.;)

Re; KM, how can you sue an anonymous person??:confused:You say he knew who she was, can you back that claim up??:) Did you not watch that documentary a few months back called Don't blame it on facebook? The KM case was featured on that programme, they thought an ex girlfriend of Mike's was the culprit, the police raided her home and took away her computers but nothing was found. It was then stated on the programme that to this day no-one knows who KM is. Maybe you do though eh Cyril?;)

Anyway why are you so keen to resurrect the KM debacle? Also may I remind you that this thread is about Katie Price and you have totally derailed it.

There are PA threads on this forum where you can discuss him until your hearts content...where im sure you will have an eager following.:D
    Forum Member
    Im also LMAO at the PA' detractors' who are getting all excited at Cyril's 'revelations' and hanging on his every word(just as they did with KM):D

This is the internet, a place many fantasists frequent.:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here comes the bold in black sang to the tune of men in black
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Here comes the bold in black sang to the tune of men in black

:rolleyes: :yawn:
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    I thought that everyone knew that baby hair often changes colour dramatically. My own daughter was born with gingery hair and I thought "YAY! a redhead" But by the time she was three or four months old she was a platinum blonde. Still is. Gorgeous.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe what you like :o

You seriously think both are his doubles? Matter of opinion.

Have to agree with Betty here but princess and Junior are def his children, you can clearly see that.

Just because Princess has blonde hair is nothing, genes can throw all sorts of colouring into the mix. Some of my siblings had white blonde hair like Princess, some of us had mousey brown, and a couple had dark hair. Some of us have blue eyes, some brown. And my mum didn't cheat on my dad.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: :yawn:

Back at cha with knobs on :rolleyes: :yawn:
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Back at cha with knobs on :rolleyes: :yawn:

:D:D:D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect, i think Nev knows what he's talking about more than fans on the internet. CP never challenged what he was saying either.[/QUOTE]

And good for her. Do you think she should have descended to Nev's level.

This post says everything .;)
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    With all due respect, i think Nev knows what he's talking about more than fans on the internet. CP never challenged what he was saying either.[/QUOTE]

And good for her. Do you think she should have descended to Nev's level.

This post says everything .;)

You and I may be on the same wavelength.;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Have to agree with Betty here but princess and Junior are def his children, you can clearly see that.

Just because Princess has blonde hair is nothing, genes can throw all sorts of colouring into the mix. Some of my siblings had white blonde hair like Princess, some of us had mousey brown, and a couple had dark hair. Some of us have blue eyes, some brown. And my mum didn't cheat on my dad.

My daughter has beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair.. When both my hubster and I have blue eyes .. And dark hair.. I have said before I do not believe that post and think it is wrong to put it on here
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    I thought that everyone knew that baby hair often changes colour dramatically. My own daughter was born with gingery hair and I thought "YAY! a redhead" But by the time she was three or four months old she was a platinum blonde. Still is. Gorgeous.

It literally changed in a week. Maybe it can happen, but i've heard various other stuff that would support something was going on - i'm aware they broke up earlier than on the TV show for a start.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My daughter has beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair.. When both my hubster and I have blue eyes .. And dark hair.. I have said before I do not believe that post and think it is wrong to put it on here

I think people should stop encouraging Cyril. Best to ignore him if he starts again, rather than encouraging him to 'spill the beans' (and why are people assuming he actually knows anything anyway?). No matter what you think of PA, encouraging Cyril to publically smear the kids like that is just not on. There were people on here continuing to pump him for gossip and massage his ego even after he'd made those comments.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Like I have said to you before, you clearly have an axe to grind with CP and PA

I don't have an axe to grind with either of them - not so hot on the public being mislead but thats CP's m/o. For the record, never been on their payroll.

The idea that Nev was talking rubbish is laughable and something that doesn't surprise me the fans desperately want to believe - this was the man that was literally behind his career and one of the people that knows him the best - of course they didn't start arguing with him on twitter, they wanted to shut him up as quick as they could. Even Kate didn't go too far down that route, and thats saying something.

I just find the whole thing laughable really, her dressed as a horse, him as a robot. Bless em both really ... clinging on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    No matter what you think of PA, encouraging Cyril to publically smear the kids like that is just not on.

I wasn't trying to smear the kids. I mentioned it while talking about why he doesnt want details of the past coming out - he doesn't, thats why he's trying to settle.

More than happy to get back on topic ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is someone on a deliberate wind up here?

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks PA is not the father of both his children is either blind, stupid or desperate for scandal. And that it's Princess that doubt is being levelled at?! I have rarely seen a child from BIRTH who looks so like her father. Both of them are the absolute mini image of their parents.

Ridiculous.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Is someone on a deliberate wind up here?

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks PA is not the father of both his children is either blind, stupid or desperate for scandal. And that it's Princess that doubt is being levelled at?! I have rarely seen a child from BIRTH who looks so like her father. Both of them are the absolute mini image of their parents.

Ridiculous.

Absolutely Lexi , a new low reached there .
    There's enough out there to ridicule the both of them with ,there's no need to resort to this sort of scandalmongering .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think people should stop encouraging Cyril. Best to ignore him if he starts again, rather than encouraging him to 'spill the beans' (and why are people assuming he actually knows anything anyway?). No matter what you think of PA, encouraging Cyril to publically smear the kids like that is just not on. There were people on here continuing to pump him for gossip and massage his ego even after he'd made those comments.

I have not encouraged him to " spill the beans" and I don't assume he knows anything.. I agree he shouldn't of said anything about the kids and said so last night.. I didn't " pump" him for gossip re the kids .. But I did and will continue to ask about any other information Cyril claims to know... For me ..and I said it the other day when Harvey was being discussed on here ... The children and anything about them is SHOULD BE OUT OF BOUNDS ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not encouraged him to " spill the beans" and I don't assume he knows anything.. I agree he shouldn't of said anything about the kids and said so last night..

Didnt you ask for a clue?

Seriously happy for everyone to believe what they want about this couple. Half the stuff debated here to do with them originates from fictional tabloid stories and couldnt be further from the truth anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didnt you ask for a clue?

That was BEFORE you said it was about the kids Cyril .. I thought it maybe about peters alleged mental health issues
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was BEFORE you said it was about the kids Cyril .. I thought it maybe about peters alleged mental health issues

Point taken. Though the last time i mentioned his health got slammed for that one too.

Lets all just believe they are the reality TV characters they are portrayed as, and have to say, the writers do an excellent job of making them seem a lot more interesting. :)
This discussion has been closed.