The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt she with Gareth Gates and Dane Bowers too?

Before Harvey was born, yes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    re really need a CP thread to discuss her but whenever they have been started they disappeared quickly:mad:

Anyway, does anyone know which mag has the "world exclusive!" on the nuptuals?

If its taking place in WSM possibly Take A Break :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Seriously? She couldnt even hang onto Harry Derbidge, and he runs a costume jewellrey store in Essex now, and in fact thats why she did with most of her clients other than PA .. open shops.

Janna, you are starting to embarrass yourself here - CP is not exactly a top PR, shes more like the female version of Arkwright,open all hours! :eek:

:D

Who says she wanted to "hang onto him" ?;)

Please quote where I claimed she was "a top PR".
    I didn't. Fact.

In truth ,I referred to her agency as "small". But you seem to have missed that in your rush to google "corner shops" .Understandable as you seem to miss many salient points.WHOOSH !
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Where is this happening then as it sure as hell isn't in this thread? :confused:

Go back a few pages to around midnight.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    re really need a CP thread to discuss her but whenever they have been started they disappeared quickly:mad:

I suppose the Sun might, wot wiv 'er being one of their lead journalists and that.... and then one of the New/Now/Nit/Nots...
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I would quite like a link to her limboing. And woohooing with a copy of some tabloid in her hot sticky hand.

I think that would be what they call a "Kodak Moment"

:cool:
    Forum Member

Why on earth would you want a thread on a woman running a tiny agency & who apparently is nothing important ?
    So maybe THAT is why they get pulled. Irrelevant is the word I think.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose the Sun might, wot wiv 'er being one of their lead journalists and that.... and then one of the New/Now/Nit/Nots...

so a Sunday spread of sorts then, Hello and OK just can be bothered this time, they are probably sitting out to see of the next hubby might be of more interest:)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Go back a few pages to around midnight.

Actually at that time a few of us told Cyril we didn't agree with his post re the kids.. And I don't see what's wrong with asking a poster who makes a claim to clarify their claims..
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't count Dwight as he hasn't been around has he

Wasn't there a story a while back where Katie said he was starting to play a much bigger part on his life? She even met Dwight for lunch as well to discuss his access. I would say even if he plays a very small part, to have SEVEN men playing the role of Daddy to a 10 year old with disabilities who needs routine and stability in his life is disgusting by anybody's standards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so a Sunday spread of sorts then, Hello and OK just can be bothered this time, they are probably sitting out to see of the next hubby might be of more interest:)

She didn't do a mag deal with Alex
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that would be what they call a "Kodak Moment"

:cool:

Wouldn't it just ! :D

I have a vivid imagination :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Why on earth would you want a thread on a woman running a tiny agency & who apparently is nothing important ?

I was tying to tactfully say that this thread was being derailed...that's all. Irrelevant not to everyone on the forum,
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Before Harvey was born, yes

Oh so these 7 are her boyfriends after harvey

poor child having 7 people to call Daddy
    Forum Member
    I have no idea who is on Blacksheeps client list .. Except I know one of the chaser from the tv show of the same name is .. But name anyone besides Peter on CANs list who is doing well

I never claimed her clients were "doing well". Where is that post Batty :confused:

In fact I said that her clients often move on,as do many agency clients not getting the work they hoped for.

You must have missed me saying that. You & Cyril :D speed reading again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I love your disclaimers LAO, they brighten up the thread :D

Thanks Momma I find they limit the annoyingly frequent and belligerent demands for proof. ;););)
    Its more how she does business

Not very well if her client list is anything to go by and please compared to the slime that is Max Clifford she is a minnow.
    I would quite like a link to her limboing. And woohooing with a copy of some tabloid in her hot sticky hand.

There is a rumour... probably scurrilous... that she was wearing a Wonder Woman outfit while doing said dance. :D:D:D

Disclaimer... I have no proof only opinions. :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thanks for that Betty, I didn't realise (or maybe did at the time but didn't store the facts:D ) I could fail the pricey/andre exams if they had them:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because none were interested enough to pay the fee wanted :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

Hmm..........not sure ot your point.

Could you please tell me which irrelevancy to which you refer?:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Momma I find they limit the annoyingly frequent and belligerent demands for proof. ;);

Not very well if her client list is anything to go by and please compared to the slime that is Max Clifford she is a minnow.

There is a rumour... probably scurrilous... that she was wearing a Wonder Woman outfit while doing said dance. :D:D

Disclaimer... I have no proof only opinions. :p:p:p

I think that goes for a lot of us, we have opinions (myself included) if we knew it all there would be no need for the forum,

I'm also a fan of your disclaimers!

disclaimer: LAO has the disclaimer copywright and I'm not trying to tread on her toes:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm..........not sure ot your point.

Could you please tell me which irrelevancy to which you refer?:confused::confused:

gosh, your brave, :eek::cool::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Because none were interested enough to pay the fee wanted :D

Really?? And you know this do you??? She got well paid for the tv show
    Forum Member
    I was tying to tactfully say that this thread was being derailed...that's all. Irrelevant not to everyone on the forum,

Then just say "this thread is being derailed".
    But what you said was ...
    re really need a CP thread to discuss her but whenever they have been started they disappeared quickly
    ...... which implies you want such a thread.Why ?
    She is just a head of a tiny agency in the grand scheme of things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for that Betty, I didn't realise (or maybe did at the time but didn't store the facts:D ) I could fail the pricey/andre exams if they had them:D

Judging by some of the facts people bandy about on here... So could I ;)
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Really?? And you know this do you??? She got well paid for the tv show

Betty I hope you don't take this the wrong way - but this thread is for the ridiculous things KP does on a daily basis - as stated in the OP. All you seem to be doing is spending your time defending her every action. Maybe you are looking for an appreciation thread.
This discussion has been closed.