Options

Hurry up and go then Chanelle and do us all a favour!

GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Chanelle has stated that she is thinking of moving to America because she is scared she will be forgotten when the new series of Big Brother starts next week! :eek:

My God! who does this girl think she is.
Seems to think she can extend her "career" over in the USA.

What career :confused:

A complete and utter desparado who will doing anything, anything to keep herself in the limelight.

Get over yourself love you are nothing special - you are so last year :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully she will be forgotten. If she is, I expect she will create more fake sex tapes to be remembered again.
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hayes claimed she was worried about being forgotten in the UK when the reality show begins again next week.

"I think once the new BB series starts I could easily be a leftover," she told the Daily Star.

God I wish I could erase this complete mistake of a housemate from my memory... she is a bit like a crusty leftover.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol hmm any bets VB will move back here if that happens :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Yes, another Chanelle thread, shows you can't stop thinking about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EmoQueen wrote: »
    lol hmm any bets VB will move back here if that happens :D

Didn't she have some publicity stunt after she left the house where she went to the US to meet Posh and Posh wouldn't meet her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Didn't she have some publicity stunt after she left the house where she went to the US to meet Posh and Posh wouldn't meet her?

lmao yep! apparently VB is scared of her..i cant think why :p
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the girl really has a big head.
    Very few people like her here and nobody will care about her in the US. Hope she goes though.
  • Options
    slideshowrobslideshowrob Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    What is it with Chanelle that no matter what she says people react to it and want to talk about it? I can well imagine she's going to be around the UK celeb scene for as long as Jade at this rate.

This was taken from Neil Sean's page in the Sunday Star so i fully expect Chanelle to move to America very soon. Neil Sean is never wrong with his celeb gossip! :cool:
  • Options
    Say_It_LoudSay_It_Loud Posts: 6,283
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    you are so last year :D

Seemingly not...:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Yay.

Hope she moves to the USA then she will be gone from our lives.

But will fell sorry for the US though:(
  • Options
    LibrasunLibrasun Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    I am beginning to feel sorry for Posh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chanelle has a month of PA's and a BB9 column to do, and has been working non-stop recently so lots more we don't know about yet - she ain't movin' out folks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except into the dustpile of obscurity. This time next year she'll have increased her boob size at least 3 times and will be having nip slips left right and centre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The interest in this girl is truly extraordinary - I must tally up the Chanelle threads sometime.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she does go, I'll even buy her plane ticket, (one way of course)
    ;)
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »
    The interest in this girl is truly extraordinary - I must tally up the Chanelle threads sometime.

she's the new Jade ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    she's the new Jade ;)

As in an annoying bint who almost singlehandedly ruined the Big Brother franchise?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Chanelle moved to the US, how many people would actually notice? Aside from PAs and appearances on obscure satellite channels, does she actually do anything notable? Come to that, did any of the BB8 lot do anything notable?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she's planning a holiday/business trip to the US, like she did last year ... hope she has a great time if she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay.

Hope she moves to the USA then she will be gone from our lives.

But will fell sorry for the US though:(

Possible move to the US on this website:

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/2826/The-Toughest-Big-Brother-Yet.aspx
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she mean forgotten, to most of us she already is. Single bombs, barely gets mag interviews or papped. Pretty conclusive evidence that she's so last year :D
  • Options
    slideshowrobslideshowrob Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    If Chanelle moved to the US, how many people would actually notice? Aside from PAs and appearances on obscure satellite channels, does she actually do anything notable? Come to that, did any of the BB8 lot do anything notable?

I would think there's a few that would notice.

I don't think VH1 is that obscure. It's part of the MTV network, I've heard of it and watched it for years. I think getting 2 show's on there would be achievement for any BBHM.

The Nuts reader's would notice. She's had something like 7 or 8 front page and exclusive shoots since she came out of BB8. That's a pretty impressive amount.

She's also pretty much in every magazine i see either being slated, interviewed or photographed.

I think it's fair to say if you don't watch VH1 or TMF, don't read the magazines, Daily Star or lads mags and don't visit the online gossip sites then you wouldn't notice she had left the country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of Chanelle, the ex-Big Brother talentless nobody has recently said that she may move to America when the new series of Big Brother begins. Chanelle claims she is worried about being forgotten in the UK when the reality show begins again next week:

'I think once the new BB series starts I could easily be a leftover, I know Posh is still huge in the US and I think I could extend my career out there.'

It’s almost as if we can hear an entire nation breathing a collective sigh of relief…

Love it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat80 wrote: »
    What does she mean forgotten, to most of us she already is. Single bombs, barely gets mag interviews or papped. Pretty conclusive evidence that she's so last year :D

LOL however the 'evidence' is complelety to the contrary!Lots of mags, papped photos, tv shows, threads on here, oh and look yet another news story on DS about her!!!....All seems very this year to me!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    LOL however the 'evidence' is complelety to the contrary!Lots of mags, papped photos, tv shows, threads on here, oh and look yet another news story on DS about her!!!....All seems very this year to me!:D

What about when the news is that she's just been voted least talented?