Options

Who are the most genuinely stunning looking female celebs

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »

Michelle Keegan is better looking than Georgia May Foote.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    retroguy wrote: »
    Words like stunner or babe get bandied about a lot

But who do you think are the most genuinely foxy looking females females from all corners of showbiz

Genuinely stunning? For me, Angelina Jolie, Kristen Scott-Thomas, Marion Cotillard, Juliete Binoche. Incredibly beautiful bone structure, no dependance on make up or good lighting, just naturally beautiful.

Hilarious to see people like Cheryl Colewhateverhername is on here! :D
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the ones mentioned in this thread

Katharine Jenkins
    Michelle Keegan
    Sofia Vergara

Probably in that order too.

Emma Watson should be nowhere near this thread IMO. She's little above average, let alone "stunning".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Michelle Keegan
    Holly Willoghby
    Most of the females in home and away soap, all stunning looking lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yea Cheryl whatsher name Lol
  • Options
    kelvokelvo Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to go for Kelsey-Beth Crossley, and having met her she is just as stunning in the flesh.

I think Margot Robbie is also a stunner too :)
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie Harry was gorgeous back in the day. Angelina Jolie, obviously. Blake Lively is very pretty.
  • Options
    dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kellie maloney or rusty lee
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helena Bonham Carter has a lovely face.

Michelle Keegan is beautiful but has absolutely appalling taste in men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if Michelle Keegan's had her lips done? If she has...silly lass.
  • Options
    chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MichPlat wrote: »
    Who is she ?? Gorgeous looker !

I'll nominate celeb historian Doctor Susannah Lipscombe ( BBC a few minutes ago ).

http://suzannahlipscomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2-1348648046_Suzannah-Lipscomb-86-copy.jpg

My fave lady currently is probably Michelle Keegan with Cheryl and Rito Orr just behind.

I am so with you on Susannah Lipscomb. She is beautiful.
    I love the way her mouth moves when she speaks.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Gillian Anderson seems to get better as she gets older.

Yep seen her in the flesh stunning as is Kalinda of the Good wife Archie Panjabi both of them acted in THe Fall and I seen them both together ...simply stunning

But Kelly Brook , Michelle Keegan and Ellie Harrison does it for me
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eliza Dushku.
  • Options
    Paul_PPaul_P Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Alex Kingston

Alison King

Liv Tyler
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if Michelle Keegan's had her lips done? If she has...silly lass.

she was on loose women today and i thought so too..She is still stunning girl though
  • Options
    c4ll3mwc4ll3mw Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful also Julianne Hough.
  • Options
    Bob PaisleyBob Paisley Posts: 3,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can never resist these forums that are always a variant on the theme 'which famous female would you really like to shag?'

So - that being said...an incomplete list is as follows...

Kelly Brook
    Michelle Keegan
    Rachel Riley
    Katy Perry
    Kacey Barnfield
    Ashley Hinshaw
    Alexandra Daddario
    Taylor Swift
    Bella Thorne
    Jessica Chastain
    Amy Beth Hayes
    Sofia Vergara

...and there's a girl at work called Emily who I think is really fit too (although she's not famous).
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily Ratajkowski. Perfection from top to toe.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm not getting the Michelle Keegan is stunning bit. Without make-up she is very ordinary looking.

Holly Willoghby actually has a weird face if you take the her hair away from the sides. Almost garden gnome like!
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophia Bush.
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user986 wrote: »

I suspect that's because the flash from the camera has made the colour in her irises stand out. In the image below, her face doesn't look naked without makeup. It looks as though she could easily go out without any on.

http://www.celebritywithoutmakeup.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/adriana-lima-no-makeup.jpg
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    i'm not getting the Michelle Keegan is stunning bit. Without make-up she is very ordinary looking.

Holly Willoghby actually has a weird face if you take the her hair away from the sides. Almost garden gnome like!

Agree about these two. Facially Michelle has no special features, take the hair and figure away and you have a very plain, manly looking girl. Never have understood why her 'looks' are raved about. Made-up she looks like a bloke in drag.

Holly is the same. Nice hair but a rather strange face. I think the gnome comparison was rather spot on. She also reminds me of a blown up balloon with a face painted on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Agree about these two. Facially Michelle has no special features, take the hair and figure away and you have a very plain, manly looking girl. Never have understood why her 'looks' are raved about. Made-up she looks like a bloke in drag.

Holly is the same. Nice hair but a rather strange face. I think the gnome comparison was rather spot on. She also reminds me of a blown up balloon with a face painted on it.

I don't think many females would look very feminine if they removed their hair. I think Michelle's looks have changed, and not in a good way. She's now starting to look a bit Barbie like/bimbo like. The reason she looked beautiful before was because her face looked naturally beautiful but now, it seems as though she's caught the "I want more because I'm not content with the beauty that nature gave me" bug.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    Debbie Harry was gorgeous back in the day. Angelina Jolie, obviously. Blake Lively is very pretty.

Oh yes - how I wanted those cheekbones!! She still has class and style today (take note Madonna :p)

I saw an article about Joanne Whalley the other day and thought how beautiful she had been in her youth - and still is today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2022495/Is-Val-Kilmer-deadbeat-dad-British-actress-Joanne-Whalley-takes-Batman-star-court-unpaid-child-support.html

Aged better than him.