Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan

Comments

• Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    BIB A family member of mine does security for the odd celeb, they can make a lot of money just doing one or two nightclub/bar appearances a week ( the celeb not my family member :) ) all they tend to do is say hello, they make a VIP area then have their picture taken with the public, The bar/club charges a entry fee, which then pays towards the celeb appearance fee, I myself am surprised how many soap stars do this....or how much the public love it :o

When Jamie Lomas did an appearence at my local nightclub which my friend was the manager he was paid 2.5k and was only there an hour. This was in about 2009 aswell.

Ridiculous.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet there is a fight for the mirror in their home
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Sorry to bump up this old thread as last few weeks there was many media reports about their wedding, and now this is tacky photo on Michelle's Hen weekend. She takes Hello mag pap for her hen, how sadly. And guess where? Dubai!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3067963/Michelle-Keegan-returns-place-Mark-Wright-proposed-celebrates-hen-Dubai.html
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be solely in the minority here - but I prefer him to her. Found her a bit cold and distant on Chatty Man a few weeks ago - whilst he came over as quite a nice guy on Strictly.
  • Thom001Thom001 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just want to know when this wedding of theirs is going to happen? Are they planning to get hitched in the summer, perhaps. I can just imagine the fuss, Nanny Pat is going to make to ensure he looks his best on the day of the wedding :D

I seem to remember when I was watching Strictly, that Mark was working on the Take Me Out spin-off show as a co-host and he was juggling that with dance rehearsals. I'm right in thinking as well as this, he is also a DJ on Capital.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she'll start calling herself Michelle Keegan-Wright, as a sign to her 'haters' who doubt their relationship.
  • ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole cast of TOWIE come across as utterly charmless, spoiled and entitled.

I think when he met her his brain cell went into overdrive of how he would sky rocket to fame and fortune with a tasty bit on his arm :(

You can not polish a TURD
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that i'm massively bothered by their nuptials, but it does make me wonder if they've done the deal with Hello just to pay for the wedding ?

It does seem they've kept a relatively low profile as a couple up until this point, so maybe they've decided to just blag their way through the wedding to get it paid for, even though they could probably easily afford it themselves ?

If that's the case then fair play to them I suppose.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Not that i'm massively bothered by their nuptials, but it does make me wonder if they've done the deal with Hello just to pay for the wedding ?

It does seem they've kept a relatively low profile as a couple up until this point, so maybe they've decided to just blag their way through the wedding to get it paid for, even though they could probably easily afford it themselves ?

If that's the case then fair play to them I suppose.

No doubt they have. I saw the pictures from her hen do, and the first thought in my mind was that there's no way she paid for that whole crew to fly to Dubai.

I have never been a big fan of his, I like her a lot, but they seem to match well.

As for her work, she's got her second acting job after Corrie. I liked what she did on the Ordinary Lies, she seemed to get lot of praise for that gig.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello mag aid for the hen do, allegedly £36,000 I heard.

I cant stick either of them,shes vacuous limited talent actress,who is slowly turning into a TOWIE cast member, how she became FHM sexiest woman is bizarre.
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Bleugh! He is hideous. Really, really don't get his appeal at all.

He must think he's won the lottery pulling her after the horror he used to be engaged to. Though having seen his hatchet faced mother, I'd say get out while you can Michelle

Have to agree , he is plastic and shallow , I give it 18 months before running for the divorce courts. Just the thought of him shagging her gives me the willies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guests for the weeding not looking stellar so far according to Daily Mail Brooke VIncent,Anthony Cotton and a coupe of nobodies from reality TV.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3094042/Brooke-Vincent-Antony-Cotton-share-jovial-selfie-Twitter-make-way-Michelle-Keegan-Mark-Wright-s-wedding.html
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »
    The guests for the weeding not looking stellar so far according to Daily Mail Brooke VIncent,Anthony Cotton and a coupe of nobodies from reality TV.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3094042/Brooke-Vincent-Antony-Cotton-share-jovial-selfie-Twitter-make-way-Michelle-Keegan-Mark-Wright-s-wedding.html

Why would they have to look 'stellar'? It's their wedding, and these are their friends. Isn't the idea of a wedding to be surrounded by your loved ones, people you know? Not just to have A list celebs to attend.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Why would they have to look 'stellar'? It's their wedding, and these are their friends. Isn't the idea of a wedding to be surrounded by your loved ones, people you know? Not just to have A list celebs to attend.

What A-list celebs? More like Z-List!

And sadly no selfies & photos allowed cos of Mag deal, they did take paps on stag / hen weekends so guess they take paps on honeymoon. Not very private couple, just vain!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And this is what counts as a *celebrity* wedding these days? God, the word really means nothing now does it?
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    What A-list celebs? More like Z-List!

And sadly no selfies & photos allowed cos of Mag deal, they did take paps on stag / hen weekends so guess they take paps on honeymoon. Not very private couple, just vain!

You clearly missed my point. These people attending their wedding are their friends/family, so why does the guest list have to be 'stellar'.

No one is claiming they're a private couple, and they sold their wedding to a magazine. It's their wedding, they can sell it if they want to. And if the money covered all the wedding/stag do/honeymoon costs, more power to them. It looks like Michelle was able take her closest girls to Dubai, and they all had an amazing trip.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You clearly missed my point. These people attending their wedding are their friends/family, so why does the guest list have to be 'stellar'.

No one is claiming they're a private couple, and they sold their wedding to a magazine. It's their wedding, they can sell it if they want to. And if the money covered all the wedding/stag do/honeymoon costs, more power to them. It looks like Michelle was able take her closest girls to Dubai, and they all had an amazing trip.

With respect, they sold their wedding to Hello, so, presumably, the magazine have an expectation that some famous guests will be there. No-one wants to see pictures of their mates Dave and Sharon from the pub.

I mean, a couple of people from Corrie, Jack Tweed, Hatchet faced Carol and Nanny Pat aren't exactly A list.
    Forum Member
    With respect, they sold their wedding to Hello, so, presumably, the magazine have an expectation that some famous guests will be there. No-one wants to see pictures of their mates Dave and Sharon from the pub.

I mean, a couple of people from Corrie, Jack Tweed, Hatchet faced Carol and Nanny Pat aren't exactly A list.

When Hello made the deal with Michelle and Mark, they no doubt knew who the wedding guests were going to be. They must be perfectly fine getting the wedding exclusives with the guest list as it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because Hello magazine are paying them in region of £100,000 and they want celebs!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Hello made the deal with Michelle and Mark, they no doubt knew who the wedding guests were going to be. They must be perfectly fine getting the wedding exclusives with the guest list as it is.

I reckon once the photos are published, there will be a host of low ranking celebs they barely know but whose attendance the rag footing the bill will have written into the contract and poor Sharon and Dave won't be seen in any of the shots :(
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I reckon once the photos are published, there will be a host of low ranking celebs they barely know but whose attendance the rag footing the bill will have written into the contract and poor Sharon and Dave won't be seen in any of the shots :(

Could very well be. There will be bunch of Corrie/soap actors and Towie people, so they no doubt fill some of the quota.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not exactly Zeta Jones and Douglas is it? More like Marsh and Ryder.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think they're blagging this whole ceremony and all of the shenanigans around it to get as much for free or paid for as they can. They've kept a pretty low profile up until it all kicked off which could certainly suggest they're actually going to keep themselves to themselves in general but I think once they got wind of the possibility of getting the wedding paid for , or the bulk of it paid for, they probably went for it.

I could well end up completely wrong and they'll never be out of the papers afterwards, but I have a feeling that once it's done, and we've had the obligatory staged pap shots on the honeymoon, they'll scale it right back down again.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know anything about her but I like Mark. So what if he isnt the brightest or most interesting. He seems a decent guy with his heart in the right place. Good luck to them.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The groom's mother has excelled herself in putting this outfit together. Looks like she overdid the botox as well.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5753497.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/Carol-Wright.jpg