Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily 17/06/15: Mercedes tells Joe a secret!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Lindsey Roscoe
    Hollyoaks board I need a hug, been in a horrid mood all day, and Freddie isnt dead :-(

Aww, what's wrong love? *hugs*
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindsey Roscoe
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Evening everyone :)

Me too Chelsea. *virtualhug*

One day that vile creature will leave, and hopefully have the most gruesome death of all time.

Shit episode tonight (surprise surprise).

I can't multiquote because I'm on my phone, but, a special shout out to Chewy :)

We miss you when you're not about! :D

Thanks Babe

I didnt hate the ep, would have liked someone to punch Robbie, but JP and Loki are cute together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindsey Roscoe
    srhgts wrote: »
    Aww, what's wrong love? *hugs*

I feel like I want to fight the world, and cant calm down, its worrying me, normally I rant and im ok, but I cant shake this

Had a rough day with problems
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindsey Roscoe
    I feel like I want to fight the world, and cant calm down, its worrying me, normally I rant and im ok, but I cant shake this

Had a rough day with problems

:( Sorry things are so bad. If you want to talk about it I'm always here. Hope you feel better soon in any case.
    It might sound a bit silly but lying down and taking deep breaths might help you to calm down. Try to empty your mind by focussing on your body. Start at your feet and work up your whole body (mentally,) think about how each bit feels, if anything hurts and how it feels against where you're lying. Sounds daft but it helps me a lot when I get panicky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindsey Roscoe
    srhgts wrote: »
    :( Sorry things are so bad. If you want to talk about it I'm always here. Hope you feel better soon in any case.
    It might sound a bit silly but lying down and taking deep breaths might help you to calm down. Try to empty your mind by focussing on your body. Start at your feet and work up your whole body (mentally,) think about how each bit feels, if anything hurts and how it feels against where you're lying. Sounds daft but it helps me a lot when I get panicky.

thanks, im just trying to calm down and nothing is working I think its cos im so tightly wound I cant relax

How are you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindsey Roscoe
    thanks, im just trying to calm down and nothing is working I think its cos im so tightly wound I cant relax

How are you?

Awww, you poor thing. Hope you can manage to feel a bit calmer soon.

I'm not bad thanks, nothing much to report. It's Tom's birthday tomorrow/today so we're going to the seaside for the day.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Celine McQueen
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Yeah, that's silly. You know you want it JP. ;)

It's like with Harry: 'Oh we must never talk about the kiss' and then going on about it all the time. JP will probably continue to moan with Lockie about how he doesn't want to hurt Porsche but he can't help himself.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celine McQueen
    When did Mercedes sleep with Joe?

Porche's crying was a bit OTT considering she barely knew Phoebe and isn't even related to her. I know the 'originals' see her as family but Porche has only been around five minutes. I find it ridiculous that the new McQueens have just taken over Myra's house in her absence, because in real life your nieces all pitch up to live with you. DS really needs a roll eyes emoticon.

Diane has also vanished and her flat was taken over for a while by Sinead, Ste and Scott.
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsey Roscoe
    LHolmes wrote: »

When he went to see her in France. Which was ... three, four months ago? I can't imagine how they're to do a "who's the daddy" storyline when Mercedes hasn't slept with Lockie yet ... unless it's to be revealed that he paid her a visit to France that we don't know about, or she has a miscarriage/abortion then sleeps with both guys and gets pregnant again
  • Options
    Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll conveniently forget that it didn't happen.they do like changing things
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Celine McQueen
    LHolmes wrote: »

Porche's crying was a bit OTT considering she barely knew Phoebe and isn't even related to her. I know the 'originals' see her as family but Porche has only been around five minutes. I find it ridiculous that the new McQueens have just taken over Myra's house in her absence, because in real life your nieces all pitch up to live with you. DS really needs a roll eyes emoticon.

Diane has also vanished and her flat was taken over for a while by Sinead, Ste and Scott.

I think Porsche was upset more because she had been left out. The family had neglected to tell her such important news (and Phoebe knew the truth about Pete).