Options

Mrs Chirpy Chirpy Coker *Spoiler*

soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3129770/EastEnders-Pam-Coker-discovers-love-rat-husband-Les-cheating-Claudette-Hubbard.html

so Chirpy is going to find out that she is not the only birdie after Les's worm :D

so are we going to see her upset and potentially in killer mode or do you think she will keep up the chirp

Comments

• Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh can't wait to see Pam reacting
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope she goes bat shit crazy and kills Les in a fit of rage. Can't bear Les.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her reaction to that ice cock on Tuesday was hilarious.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member

Lmao, yes, it was. :D somehow her reaction to this won't be like that, unless she has been having an affair with Claudette as well. :o
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Les might have A heart attack
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craig_25 wrote: »
    Let's hope she goes bat shit crazy and kills Les in a fit of rage. Can't bear Les.
    She would jump to the top of my favourite characters list if she did that. :D
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I think that there is more to this than a simple 'affair' and we are being led up the garden path by DTC
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that there is more to this than a simple 'affair' and we are being led up the garden path by DTC

what's your theory
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope its not similar to the 'joeys mum from friends affair' where his mum knew his father was cheating on her and she kept quiet about it as he was much niced when he came back from 'her'.
  • Options
    pmw_hewittpmw_hewitt Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I don't think Les and Claudette are having an affair at all. They're definitely up to something, though.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely think TPTB made sure she was so SICKLY sweet because they had a killer in mind! :o

It was the first thing I thought of when I began to notice how overly nice she was to everyone!!! So annoying. :(

I have been waiting and would LOVE to see a dark side to Pam! If they have made her a murderer, I think it would be so good! :)
  • Options
    missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wanna see it...just so i can judge if it is truly worthy of a reaction like that ofc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airs on Thursday???
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Les might have A heart attack

Sudden flashes of Pam standing over Les, face blank, as he gasps for breath on the ground, begging her to ring an ambulance.