Doctor Who Graphic Novels & Trades

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
Forum Member
Hi everyone :)

I would like to read some Who graphic Novels and trade paperbacks and don't know where to start. Please could you recommend me some?

Comments

• donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prisoners of time?
    I don't know that it's the greatest story,but 12 doctors and a whole bunch of companions make it a good nostalgic treat.
    If you like Star Trek there is a crossover one with Next Generation and Matts Doctor I think(I haven't read it yet)
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donovan5 wrote: »
    Prisoners of time?
    I don't know that it's the greatest story,but 12 doctors and a whole bunch of companions make it a good nostalgic treat.
    If you like Star Trek there is a crossover one with Next Generation and Matts Doctor I think(I haven't read it yet)

I have this - I agree nice place to start.

Also I've just read two collections with Six and Frobisher, pretty good. Voyager and The World Shapers.

As for trade paperbacks I mainly have Eight's adventures but the one you might like is
    Human Nature as it is the story of the Doctor changing into a human to hide from aliens, its what Family of Blood was based on. Its 7th Doc and Bernice Summerfield who is avery popular companion and character in her own right.

Also I just bought the 11 (reissued) books for the 50th anniversary - one for each doctor - they look great on my shelf and I picked them up quite cheap from a UK online shop called The Works.

here's a photo http://websta.me/p/791690563748253593_2208986
  • golden-condorgolden-condor Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The greatest Doctor Who comic strips are generally regarded to be The Tides of Time and Voyager. You can buy those graphic novels now.

I find that the DWM comic strips (1979 - now) are of high quality than the IDW ones (2008-2013). Titan have just taken the licence from IDW but I haven't read any of theirs yet.