Options

Schwarzenegger's wife

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
This made my day..
California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has vowed to stop his wife using her phone while driving after she was caught apparently breaking one of his laws.

The celebrity Web site TMZ.com posted two photographs last night showing Shriver holding a phone to her ear while she's behind the wheel.

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on Arnold for doing this. Why the hell should she think she has the right to be able to break the law? No doubt she probably would have rushed to Arnold to get his 'connections' to sort out her arrest for talking on a mobile phone whilst driving if she'd had caused an accident. Lets hope she thinks twice before getting her phone out next time she's in her car.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    She's a Kennedy she probably has better connections than her husband!
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a Kennedy she probably has better connections than her husband!

As she is a Kennedy, you'd think she'd know the dangers of driving without due care and attention!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latest on TMZ says that she still hasn't learned her lesson - she's been photographed driving again on her mobile! Idiot. They say its as bad as driving under the influence. Arnie should go Terminator on her @ss!
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    As she is a Kennedy, you'd think she'd know the dangers of driving without due care and attention!

:D:D:o
  • Options
    Cortina1990Cortina1990 Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a guy.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Hmmmmm......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a Kennedy, she's above US laws.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JennyAnt wrote: »
    Latest on TMZ says that she still hasn't learned her lesson - she's been photographed driving again on her mobile! Idiot. They say its as bad as driving under the influence. Arnie should go Terminator on her @ss!

How do you know she's been caught again? You probably should have provided a link when making your post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a Kennedy, she's above US laws.

No doubt her lawyers would have claimed that the mobile phone was photoshopped in her hand and that her arm was photoshopped in the up position, thus, making it look like it was a fake photograph showing her being on the phone whilst in her car.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    How do you know she's been caught again? You probably should have provided a link when making your post.

Well I did say 'Latest on TMZ' and there was already a link to the TMZ website in the thread, I didn't think it necessary but.....

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/arnold-schwarzenegger-maria-shriver-cell-phone-video/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JennyAnt wrote: »
    Well I did say 'Latest on TMZ' and there was already a link to the TMZ website in the thread, I didn't think it necessary but.....

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/arnold-schwarzenegger-maria-shriver-cell-phone-video/

Ha ha. I notice she put the phone down when she caught sight of the camera being pinned on her. I bet that 'car' cost a nice price as well. You might have said 'latest on TMZ, but it still meant nothing without a link though.