Getting an iPhone out of T-Mobile....

lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For all those a few months back who called myself and fellow forum members Liars for saying T-Mobile will offer existing customers the iphone......

Just ordered one for my sister. She was at the end of an 18month contract with bills averaging £30pm.

Phone the retentions ("thinking of leaving") department, tell them you want to go to o2/orange for an iPhone and they will offer you:

iphone 3g 8GB black - FREE
800mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited data
£35pm (24month contract)

iphone 3gs 16GB black or white - £78.51
800mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited data
£35pm (24month contract)

Orders are dealt with through a 3rd party company called "Chitter Chatter"....therefore the stock is Vanilla which means its unlocked, pure original model straight from Apple.

Currently quoting a 7-day turn around.

:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    lee18xx wrote: »
    For all those a few months back who called myself and fellow forum members Liars for saying T-Mobile will offer existing customers the iphone......

Just ordered one for my sister. She was at the end of an 18month contract with bills averaging £30pm.

Phone the retentions ("thinking of leaving") department, tell them you want to go to o2/orange for an iPhone and they will offer you:

iphone 3g 8GB black - FREE
    800mins
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited data
    £35pm (24month contract)

iphone 3gs 16GB black or white - £78.51
    800mins
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited data
    £35pm (24month contract)

Orders are dealt with through a 3rd party company called "Chitter Chatter"....therefore the stock is Vanilla which means its unlocked, pure original model straight from Apple.

Currently quoting a 7-day turn around.

:D

This is correct. Got the 35pm 16gb from T-Mobile last saturday.