I recieved my tickets for Britains Got Talent

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I got a confirmation that I had tickets for BGT and the show starts at 12pm. I've never been before and I heard you can be turned away. Will we be given food and what time should I get there?

Comments

• scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to see X Factor this year and it was fantastic. Much better than I expected.

Get there at least an hour and a half before the doors open. Take food (they dont feed you) and stuff to occupy you in the queue, eg. Magazines, and TAKE AN UMBRELLA! we got caught for two hours in some of the heaviest rain ive ever been in, so be wary of that.

Its such a great experience. You see roughly 30-40 acts audition, which is much more than I expected. I applied for BGT tickets this yer but wasnt succesful :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks alot :) Hopefully I will get a seat.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    I went to see X Factor this year and it was fantastic. Much better than I expected.

Get there at least an hour and a half before the doors open. Take food (they dont feed you) and stuff to occupy you in the queue, eg. Magazines, and TAKE AN UMBRELLA! we got caught for two hours in some of the heaviest rain ive ever been in, so be wary of that.

Its such a great experience. You see roughly 30-40 acts audition, which is much more than I expected. I applied for BGT tickets this yer but wasnt succesful :(

3 days after writing that, my tickets arrived! So excited.