CHUCK HER OUT
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear me,

DUCK!
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    So how has the last year been for everyone who wrote a message to themselves in 2011?
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's it like being a millionaire?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To MGS4

You're mobile is not arse proof... DON'T SIT ON IT AGAIN!

Love MGS4
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this thread, post messages to yourself in a year's time, and then in a year, you come back and reply to it to update your past self on how you're getting on.

Dear Biffo 2012,

Hope the course is going well, only another five years to go and you'll be a professor! Hope you're still not panicking about the Mayan Calendar end of the world thing.

Love,

Biffo

Dear Biffo 2011,

Nice to hear from you! The course is going very well thanks - 2nd year now, all exams passed. Still a bit panicky about the whole Mayan Calendar end of the world thing though.

If we're all still around next year, I'll let you know how we're all getting on and whether I've found the job of my dreams.

Love,

Biffo
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J'adore vous

I think I'll be french
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Bastard,

Your sat on your own, on medication, drinking vodka. I hope you have managed to get out of this 'rut' you feel you are stuck in. I hope your alive. Take care. Learn to love yourself.

X

(good thread OP)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buy that BMW!
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I said on 2/10/2012 regarding the little girl missing in Wales. The thread closed as I posted in response to a DSer.

"Sadly she is already dead but will not be found until tomorrow. She is not in water and is clothed but has no shoes on.
    The person who abducted her is male and not related. The vehicle was not white or grey but cream/beige with several black seats. She will be found within 5 miles of her home."

I really, really hope I am wrong about this though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Dear Holey 2013

I really hope you have learnt your lesson and not had any more drunken incidents involving falling off the toilet etc

Hope the social work training has got off to a good start and I would like to think you have managed to find a nice man and settle down finally.

Kids are still a credit to you despite having a fcukwit for a mother ;)

Lots of love
    Holey 2012
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP

I'm pretty sure that will be relevant to my future self.
  • dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    dawnrayd wrote: »
    You'll know by now if the kid is yours, and if it was, then I hope your attempts to turn him into a professional footballer are on track (and you have learnt how to kick a ball with your left foot, but no biggie if you haven't, I have little faith).

Ha I don't even remember posting this :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got nothing.

Dear me in 2013, win the lottery and f**k off to the canaries you useless noob.

How's that?
  • ScarletStarletScarletStarlet Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ScarletStarlet 2013,

Hello! I hope you are well and that the operations went ok. You should be off crutches by now, DO NOT fall back into the rut that we've been stuck in. I hope the wee one is still being just the best wee ginge on the planet. Have we got that ring on our finger yet?

Love,

ScarletStarlet 2012 xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm due my email from 2011 me in a month or so. I always completely forget what I wrote. I hope life is better now than it was at the time of writing, that always cheers me up a bit, but then again it's sad to read myself feeling down.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Dear N_R of 2012,

So how has the last year been treating you? Have you got a new job yet? How did that trip to Bulgaria go? If you can, get back to me with any tips on where I'll go wrong in the year ahead, although as I'm sure you'll know it will probably be like water off a duck's back. Still, no harm in trying though eh?

Love,
    N_R of 2011.

P.S: Congratulations on still being alive.

Dear NR 2011,

How nice of you to get in touch. The past year has gone pretty well actually, no new job, but a new step in your education. That's right, I'm at uni now. I bet you'd never thought you'd say those words eh?

The trip to Bulgaria never happened, but I think you knew it wasn't going to deep down anyway. My only advice for the 12 months ahead of you is DON'T leave your HTC in your bag in the pool changing rooms unattended. Listen to your better judgement and hand it in to a member of staff, or make sure you take some change with you for a locker. Just use your head FFS.

Lots of love,
    NR 2012.

P.S. Thanks for your kindness, if I will remember I will be in touch in another year to let you know I'm still here.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Dear Bastard,

Your sat on your own, on medication, drinking vodka. I hope you have managed to get out of this 'rut' you feel you are stuck in. I hope your alive. Take care. Learn to love yourself.

X

(good thread OP)

That actually made me sad have a hug (((BB))
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Shame you can't post messages to the past...

Dear 5,

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Dear 5,

Good to hear from you, lad.
    You're going to have a heck of a year, believe me.
    And maybe not everything is tickety boo (I bet you love that phrase dontchya?) but you'll get somewhere good through it all.

Oh, watch out for a guy with the dog down on the beach in Brighton - just walk back to the pier and be thankful!

Cheerio,
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    "Why are you still posting on Digital Spy?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Dear Feathermoons of 2013,

I hope by now you've grown a spine, sorted your depression out, sorted your drinking out, although you are much better that the moment, and you have decided to get a life for yourself.

Your son is almost 18, he is old enough to fend for himself, so you don't have to tollerate the abuse, swearing and occasional violence anymore, and by 2013 I hope you've learn't that.

If you haven't learn't that you may have to kick yourself up the arse and learn to smell the coffee!!!

love me x
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Dear 5,

Good to hear from you, lad.
    You're going to have a heck of a year, believe me.
    And maybe not everything is tickety boo (I bet you love that phrase dontchya?) but you'll get somewhere good through it all.

Oh, watch out for a guy with the dog down on the beach in Brighton - just walk back to the pier and be thankful!

Cheerio,

Dogs on Brighton beach... who'da thunk it eh? Some things just aren't meant to change! :D:o
    Forum Member
    Dear Pee,

Say yes to much much more, you've been a bit of a recluse in the last yr since losing your job. Youve made a start since dubai and are getting out and about more but you could so so much more than you do. Youre starting with your uncles business in the new year only 3 days a week but its a start. In the words of NEYO "learn to love yourself" give yourself a break and get out there and live again.

Yours sincerely

A kick up the arse.
  • The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Dear Terminator,

You can't actually read this message as you have long since been perma'd for yet another derogatory comment aimed at one of the many trolls/sockpuppets here on DS. Probably the smelly aspergers dude or that one who calls everyone and their mother a racist. Unlucky.

Kind regards,

The Terminator.
    Dear past-self

Shows what you know, I outlasted crustychris and that race baiter topp (even if he is still here as TheGladiator and a market stall's worth of other socks) so up yours, loser~!

Kind regards,

The Terminator
    Forum Member
    Dear past-self

Shows what you know, I outlasted crustychris and that race baiter topp (even if he is still here as TheGladiator and a market stall's worth of other socks) so up yours, loser~!

Kind regards,

The Terminator

what!! Glads a pbu??? i dont think he is i dont know who topp is but i dont believe it

But hi btw :D *waves*