Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many autobiographies can one person do? Talk about flogging a dead horse.

Well the "ghost writer" must be making a small fortune, perhaps, maybe.....
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Am i slow in thinking it may be the rugby players kid and she planning to do a big DNA thing in the papers and mags to make money?? She knows it and poor Kev will have to play the i dont care role until she fed up of him? :o
    Could be.
    Perhaps that is why Kev is so over the moon re the pregnancy ,cos he knows he is out of the frame re financial responsibility.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The only thing that makes her think she is strong is the crew who hang on her every fart, inhaling her rancid hot air with smiling faces no matter what stink emanates from whatever of her orifices.
    She knows that all she has to do is nominate a tweeter for negative attention and her pink posse will be in like Flynn with swords drawn slashing all round them in her defense.
    In reality she cannot function without a male dangling on her arm in full obedience to her without question, and without her team of aides looking after her finances businesses etc.
    I wouldn't even call her a "nothing" .She is less than that because of her negative stinking attitude to life which infects her idiotic supporters, making them think "Well Katie came from nothing by getting massive hooters & selling K&Ts ,so I can do it too". Only if you sell your soul & have no ethics.;)

She can't function when not in control of a man, her family, who she employs etc. her silly little fans who half of them haven't a braincell among them and thrive on her every word are even more ridiculous. how anyone could think that woman is any kind of role model or to look up to must have their head up someone elses arse.

I know only to well what her fans are like being on the receiving end numerous times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be.
    Perhaps that is why Kev is so over the moon re the pregnancy ,cos he knows he is out of the frame re financial responsibility.

That's exactly what Ive been thinking for weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the "ghost writer" must be making a small fortune, perhaps, maybe.....

What pees me off is when they say "writer" erm no, she never even wrote them.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that could be true!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She must have a scarf in every colour to hide her non-bump..oh and crates of bottled water to hold in hand in front of said scarfs! she even used poor Harvey in the last pictures to stand in front and hide her.

It is hard to believe she would not want to flaunt her bump. She flaunts everything else!

I reckon adoption/surrogacy is on the cards, that is why she is not giving a definite date.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    What pees me off is when they say "writer" erm no, she never even wrote them.

Just google Katie Price......

Katie Price
    Author
    Katie Price, previously known under the pseudonym Jordan, is an English media personality, author, former glamour model, occasional singer and businesswoman. Wikipedia
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Author? :rolleyes: She can't string a sentence together never mind write a book!!!
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    If so Charlotte may not be too pleased, if her children have a half-sibling that is KP's and are therefore linked...

Didn't she also date the rugby player that's now back with Kelly Brook? And wasn't there a spat between the two of them? Jeez, she would love that, wouldn't she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Author? :rolleyes: She can't string a sentence together never mind write a book!!!

Judging from her twitter feed.....you have to read it, pure comedy.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging from her twitter feed.....you have to read it, pure comedy.:D

I don't know anything about Twitter, any chance of a lesson? I could do with a good giggle :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Didn't she also date the rugby player that's now back with Kelly Brook? And wasn't there a spat between the two of them? Jeez, she would love that, wouldn't she?

Thats who I was thinking of, she slags kelly off cos she know she is going to gain weight, then tada, quelle surprise, baby comes early, dates dont match, que Jeremy Kyle :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    It is hard to believe she would not want to flaunt her bump. She flaunts everything else!

I reckon adoption/surrogacy is on the cards, that is why she is not giving a definite date.

I have had my suspicions that she is not really pregnant almost from the beginning and im still not convinced that she is.

She has no bump and is clearly making every effort to conceal that fact. If the baby is due in July then that would make her 7 months now, so there should be a visible bump and if you look at pictures of her during her other pregnancies she was always quite big.

Another thing that has reinforced my suspicions is that she has mentioned miscarriages a few times since announcing her pregnancy...and then her recent tweet about if she lost the baby....makes me wonder if she is leading up to 'the announcement'.

Of course I could be completely barking up the wrong tree.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know anything about Twitter, any chance of a lesson? I could do with a good giggle :D

Sorry, past my bedtime....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I have had my suspicions that she is not really pregnant almost from the beginning and im still not convinced that she is.

She has no bump and is clearly making every effort to conceal that fact. If the baby is due in July then that would make her 7 months now, so there should be a visible bump and if you look at pictures of her during her other pregnancies she was always quite big.

Another thing that has reinforced my suspicions is that she has mentioned miscarriages a few times since announcing her pregnancy...and then her recent tweet about if she lost the baby....makes me wonder if she is leading up to 'the announcement'.

I wouldn't put it past her in the least nicola. She is just enough of an abomination to pull a stunt like that.But then I look at her ravaged face, and there is no way she would allow her botox regime to slip to that degree unless there was a pregnancy.
    The dates thing could be interesting though.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    She must have a scarf in every colour to hide her non-bump..oh and crates of bottled water to hold in hand in front of said scarfs! she even used poor Harvey in the last pictures to stand in front and hide her.
    Are the press playing along? Has anyone seen her lately irl? I'm thinking about going to one of her signings. :o just to see the bump.
    Nicola32 wrote: »

BIB, this is true, & it's not really something you'd keep bringing up. Also, the show-jumping competitions! & heavy exercise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, she met up with Dwight in November as well http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4640224/Katie-Price-goes-on-lunch-date-with-ex-Dwight-Yorke.html

Should we get a list going?
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't put it past her in the least nicola. She is just enough of an abomination to pull a stunt like that.But then I look at her ravaged face, and there is no way she would allow her botox regime to slip to that degree unless there was a pregnancy.
    The dates thing could be interesting though.;)

You may be right Janna..but there is definitely something amiss here...I still have my suspicions.

Some people say that not even KP would fake a pregnancy but I truly believe that she is losing the plot now..I also believe that Pete's relationship with Emily is pushing her over the edge.

You do have a point regarding her face though...maybe I am barking up the wrong tree...time will tell.
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Oh look, she met up with Dwight in November as well http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4640224/Katie-Price-goes-on-lunch-date-with-ex-Dwight-Yorke.html

Should we get a list going?

Don't know about a list, Fiz ~ I reckon a sweepstake would be more fun, like they do with the Grand National. Put all the names of the potential sperm-donors in a hat and we'll all pick one out. Of course, none of us will know who's actually won until she turns up on Jeremy Kyle's show and makes them all take DNA tests. It could be some time before we know for sure. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 6h
    A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water

Oh my good Lord.....now she is banging on about tea-bagging ! Filthy mare :eek:
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is 37 yr old julia for real,or is she on the KP payroll,i'd rather think it was the latter http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/story-19001924-detail/story.html?#axzz2TRYVwpd7 :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    The one thing all this has done is raise her profile - get people speculating and talking about her. I have never taken much notice of her but that first 'miscarriage' tweet was so odd even I have started reading around to see if anyone knew why she had said it - hooked and reeled in!

I am not bothered if she is pregnant or not. It would be too odd though even for her to make up such a story. There would also be too many people around her who would know it wasn't true for it not to have leaked out. So if she isn't I believe she was at some point and has lost it. I feel sorry for her if she has but any sympathy is tempered by her unwillingness to change her lifestyle to make sure she has a healthy pregnancy. When she wrote that tweet she may have been unwell or had a scare and needed 'someone' to shift the blame on to in case something happened. Since then there has been so much speculation and interest she may well have realised it was a brilliant way to raise the flagging interest in her. The fact that she was deliberately hiding her bump (or lack of) behind Harvey was obvious - too obvious - which leaves us all wondering 'why would she do that'!

She is also keeping the interest going with all these veiled threats to some anonymous person who she was once apparently kind to (?!) but has since upset her. Yes she's caught me - who/what/ why? If there is no baby she is going to have to come up with something soon one way or the other. If the dates dont fit then all the stress could cause her to have the baby early but how is she going to get round it if its later than July? Even she cant try to get away with saying the stress caused her to go weeks overdue. I hadn't thought of the surrogate or adoption - interesting ideas to throw into the mix.

It's no wonder she looks tired and strained - she just makes life so complicated for herself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Is 37 yr old julia for real,or is she on the KP payroll,i'd rather think it was the latter http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/story-19001924-detail/story.html?#axzz2TRYVwpd7 :eek:

Certainly sounds like a wind-up, what 37 yr old teacher would brag about wanting to meet Katie Price :o ? come on!!!!!

No photo of the woman, mmmm. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly sounds like a wind-up, what 37 yr old teacher would brag about wanting to meet Katie Price :o ? come on!!!!!

No photo of the woman, mmmm. :rolleyes:

There is a photo of her willow - scroll along she's the pic after Katie..
This discussion has been closed.