Options

To p10 Shows Brits Watch In Seceret

NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507185/TOWIE-Jeremy-Kyle-The-Great-British-Bake-Off-The-TV-shows-love-watch.html
The Only Way is Essex
Jeremy Kyle
The Great British Bake Off
Glee
Britain and Ireland’s next top model
Big Brother
Keeping up with Kardashians
Hollyoaks
Strictly Come Dancing
Storage Hunters

lol

Comments

• Options
    Chief_WahooChief_Wahoo Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I watch from that list is GBBO.I did watch Glee for a couple of series but don't even know which channet it's on now.

I really don't think I could pick Jeremy Kyle out of a lineup of randoms.:confused: I wouldn't even know who he was if he was sitting in my front room right now.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found Glee really preachy, and the square faced girl gets right on my tits.
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch any of them.
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,159
    Forum Member
    I did catch a couple of episodes of Storage Hunters once but didn't get into it.

I used to watch Hollyoaks quite regularly when I was in my late teens/early twenties, but that was back in the day when Jambo was in it.

As for the rest, I can safely say that I've never seen a single episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Cobblers!

I never watch any of those programmes. However, the very idea the BBC-hating Daily Scum thinks a rating giant like Strictly Cnme Dancing is watched in secret is bo**ocks.

It's more likely people read that racist, homophobic, misogynistic, Tory rag in secret.
  • Options
    SallysallySallysally Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    I only watch GBBO from that list - but hardly in secret!

What a lot of tosh that rag writes.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    I found Glee really preachy, and the square faced girl gets right on my tits.

If you google: Glee square faced girl: your post is second on the list. It didn't help me find who you meant though. :confused:
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    None in that list.