Options

Who votes?

Is it just the teenies that vote?

Or maybe just fans of individuals irrespective of what they do/are in the jungle?

If it was only on jungle performance............the only previous winner like that was Biggins maybe?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I nearly always vote. And I am not only tremendously old but have almost never heard of more than one or two people in IAC, since I hardly watch tv. So I really do have to judge people on what they are like in there.

I must have spent at least ten quid in one day on trying to get George Takei to win a few years ago, dammit. But he was my all-time number one IAC contestant. I'll probably settle for Rebecca this year, but maybe David; at the moment I am voting for both of them. :blush:
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote. I might vote if it's between Joey, Amy Kian or David to win. (I will vote David if this happens)

But I don't bother voting at this stage because we know where it's headed and I would waste my money.

I wish I had voted last year but I thought Ashley Roberts had it in the bag as she was the TRUE winner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I wish I had voted last year but I thought Ashley Roberts had it in the bag as she was the TRUE winner.

I really liked Charlie. I never understood why people on here were so hostile. She seemed very sweet to me.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only vote at the very end if there is someone I feel strongly about. I don't intend to waste any money paying for the luxury holiday in Oz that's on offer.