Best/Worst Series of Im A Celeb

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
out of all the series of Im a Celeb , which has been the best and worst ones for you?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Best was the one with David Gest, Jason Donovan, Mylene Klass, Matt Willis and screaming Jan Leeming. Great group of people.

My least favourite was the one Joe Pasquale won. I think it just didn't engage me as much.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This year is shading it for worst, not many moments to speak of apart from THAT stumble from Steve and the never ending and yawnsome Lucy v Amy saga. Trials and challenges too easy so they have not gone hungry

Best year has to be Stacey Solomon's year, one of the more worthy winners and she really did earn the crown. Yes she did have a (then) little son but at least he wasn't shoved in our faces to help Stacy over the finish line as the winner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    My personal favourite was Stacey Solomon's year.

This year seems awful short to me.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best series ever- 2008. By a mile.

Worst The year Gino won.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    This year's is most definitely the worst - although that twist tonight has at least made the ending a tad more exciting for those who want to stick with it at the end.

Best series - I can't make my mind up between three. The one when David Gest took part, the one that Carol Thatcher won and the one with Stacey Solomon.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year has been the worst. They had some really good people in it too, but it's been overshadowed by Joey and then Amy, and it's been generally very unpleasant.

Could be redeemed by having a truly deserving shock winner in David, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I've liked every series, but I think the David Gest year (he should have won IMO) tops the list.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lydon year was my favourite, this series has been the worst.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I've liked every series, but I think the David Gest year (he should have won IMO) tops the list.

David Gest was an absolute revelation. He's a truly lovely guy too. He does a lot of stuff in the North West and Liverpool in particularly (but I think his maid Vagyna was from there wasn't she?) I've never met him myself but I know loads of people who have and said he's just a truly genuine diamond!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The John Lydon/Jordan/Andre/Katona year was best one for me

Worst was the year with Tuffers/Worral Thomson/ Linda Barker etc - complete yawnfest and the only series I've ever switched off
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Best series ever- 2008. By a mile.

Worst The year Gino won.

what was bad about Ginos year?
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved all the earlier ones.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I have been watching Series 7 which I had never seen before - so many big characters, and events! Makes this series seem a bit dull...
  • Clarkie66Clarkie66 Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    Definitely the David Gest, Jason Donovan year for me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    The people have been "nice" but dull - no really strong personalities and there wasn't a professional comedian which has an impact.

Best year - the one with Dom Jolly et al was the most entertaining. The trials are good but some of the best moments are the conversations they have in camp and there as hardly been any of that this year.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've loved nearly all of the years. It's hard to choose the best, but for me it's between David Gest's year and the year Joe Pasquale won. :)

Worst year, probably last year, completely destroyed by Helen, this year is one of the worst, but saved by the right people getting through to the last few.
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Probably Stacey Solomon year or 2010/2012 and Jordan/Peter. Year.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst year, this year. Too much emphasis on Joey and Amy, boring trials until the last few days and ITV trying to make controversy where there was none.
    Best year either the David Guest year or the Janet Street Porter year, I can't remember who won, but I remember Janet and HER kitchen.
  • aquasplash3aquasplash3 Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't really think of a best - probably an early one when it was still fresh and exciting.

The worst was the year they bought Katie Price back. It was then all about her and became unwatchable.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Loved David Gest he was unintentionally hilarious, I was so disappointed that he didn't win. Also loved Jan "awwww man" Dickenson but, my favourite series was the second one. We had the revolution, Fash (focus), Wayne Sleep hurting his foot and screaming out "Fash" so he could be carried everywhere. It was also the series where I actually took note of A&D they were brilliant that year. I can still picture them in their bandanas "focus" :D
    Yip, there have been some good series but series two is the one I think is the most memorable.

I think my least favourite series was 8, but, in all honesty I watched it from start to finish so it couldn't have been that bad. :o
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series has to be the worst for me,trials were poor,and in general the participants were not entertaing..........The best prob the John Lydon one or the Katie Price/Peter Andre one..........