Forum Member
    dickronson wrote: »
    Carol Wright is such poison.

She is certainly somewhat sour.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lydia and Arg thing was totally staged. Anyone can see she's not interested, sorry but I don't think she loves him, Arg is looking a bit silly saying "but she does! she's always loved me!" he's making himself seem even more pathetic than he is. Lydia is a million miles too good for him.

Sorry not an Arg fan:P
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonights epsidoe was disappointing I think its obvious that Grace was telling the truth and Diags is in denial.
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    There are pictures of Chloe leaving the wrap party alone, and she looks really unhappy.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2014/07/30/'the_only_way_is_essex'_tv_series_wrap_party,_london
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    There are pictures of Chloe leaving the wrap party alone, and she looks really unhappy.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2014/07/30/'the_only_way_is_essex'_tv_series_wrap_party,_london

Oh dear. I bet the producers are gutted this didn't come out a week ago:D
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Fran. There's been three confrontations now between her and Grace. The first time, she gave as good as she got until Grace brought up the subject of her sleepign with someone else. Then she stormed off. The second confrontation in the street she stormed off again. Then last night she was well u for arguing until Grace brought up the naked pictures and Diags. I actually thought Grace carried herself well and gave Fran ample opportunity to explain herself but instead Fran jus ran off. Even Georgia said to ehr that she should stay and explain herself, but she stormed off. We know from Fran's previous arguments (with Ferne for example) that she can argue and defend herself, so the fact that she is running off makes me think Grace is telling the truth.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,591
    Forum Member

I cannot stand that family. Who do they think they are >:( Ricky must have a great sense of humour.

Poor baby Nellie already having a dummy shoved in her mouth. Why do that :(

I also notice that Billie is still doing the interviewing for the show :D
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She does seem very sour faced and miserable. She was in the audience of Bbbots when Jessica was on the panel and she lookied as miserable as ever. I realise some people just have that sort of face but are in reality very nice but she just seems permanantly miserable.
  • Options
    DesmondpDesmondp Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    I went to the http://www.rexfeatures.com/ site

did a search for 'essex Marbella'

Danielle Armstrong has the best body by a mile
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I laughed out loud when Jess came up to Arg and had a go at him then Ricky just shrugged with his face basically saying he can't stay there he has to go after her and he was even smiling as he walked off, it was hilarious. He just couldn't get it all but had to support Jess.

Also when he said after Jess called her cousin "sounded awkward to me" LOL I love him he's a good character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah i think the show has gone from a pseudo reality show to basically a very cheaply made scripted drama.

The cast get told where they are interacting, what they are interacting about and how they are to react.

I honestly don't think Fran, Grace and Georgia have any problems with each other in real life at all.

Actually i dont but any of the 'arguments' as being real

if a character isn't involved in any drama, they aren't reallly any use so they make it up or make a big deal about something very small
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow that rex features website is awesome !

Did searches on Kelly Brook and you can see her whole photo history, some great older pics. Same with Lauren Pope. She was hotter 10 years ago
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desmondp wrote: »
    Wow that rex features website is awesome !

Did searches on Kelly Brook and you can see her whole photo history,

Well that's all I've ever wanted...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's all I've ever wanted...

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they all had eating disorders? Harry is the next one to confess on today's this morning about his eating disorder!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Have they all had eating disorders? Harry is the next one to confess on today's this morning about his eating disorder!

Apart from Chloe and now Harry, who else has admitted to one?
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member

I don't know about who else, but does TOWIE have a deal with This Morning? Mario was on it a few weeks back about his depression, Amy Childs was talking about her misery about her plastic surgeries and I'm pretty sure a handful of others have been on too.

I know it's not something to joke about but it seems like half of them are just looking for sympathy and press. It's not gonna be long before the next one sits on the couch!
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

About time Gemma did if she hasn't already. Why wasn't she at the wrap party hogtying the limelight in the photos as per normal?
  • Options
    HezzaHezza Posts: 36
    Forum Member

Couldn't believe she didn't apologise to Leah for causing a scene at her wedding. So she'd had too many drinks, caused a scene then said "it's all Arg's fault". Like its nothing to do with me? A bit pathetic for a grown woman IMO.

Ricky's been better this series too. He seems amused that he's not the only one in the Wright's bad books any more now that Chloe was speaking about the wedding fiasco 😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about who else, but does TOWIE have a deal with This Morning? Mario was on it a few weeks back about his depression, Amy Childs was talking about her misery about her plastic surgeries and I'm pretty sure a handful of others have been on too.

I know it's not something to joke about but it seems like half of them are just looking for sympathy and press. It's not gonna be long before the next one sits on the couch!

It's all ITV I suppose isn't it, hoping to share the viewership I imagine.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hezza wrote: »
    Couldn't believe she didn't apologise to Leah for causing a scene at her wedding. So she'd had too many drinks, caused a scene then said "it's all Arg's fault". Like its nothing to do with me? A bit pathetic for a grown woman IMO.

Ricky's been better this series too. He seems amused that he's not the only one in the Wright's bad books any more now that Chloe was speaking about the wedding fiasco 😊

Judging by what people are saying, she must have made a right fool of herself at that wedding, I heard apparently she was drunkenly shouting about how it should be Jess getting married not Leah, as Leah apparently isn't as pretty as Jessica!

What. A. Bitch.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by what people are saying, she must have made a right fool of herself at that wedding, I heard apparently she was drunkenly shouting about how it should be Jess getting married not Leah, as Leah apparently isn't as pretty as Jessica!

What. A. Bitch.

That's terrible!

Leah should have smacked her >:( :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What. A. Bitch.

I could very easily believe that of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    About time Gemma did if she hasn't already. Why wasn't she at the wrap party hogtying the limelight in the photos as per normal?

Yup, eating disorder doesn't just mean thin. I think at the very least she's an extremely unhappy woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Yup, eating disorder doesn't just mean thin. I think at the very least she's an extremely unhappy woman.

Well aware of that :) Just trying to make a point that two or three members of a cast having had an eating disorder at some point in their life doesn't really warrant the "have they all had eating disorders?!" comment.