Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    Lenny Henry.

With longish flicky hair???
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I've seen the outside shot it IS Lawrence!
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    Lenny Henry.

I was close.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,780
    Forum Member
    And he's got the nerve to criticise other people's taste.
  • BigPlonkerBigPlonker Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Told you all ages ago!
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I guessed laurence lewellyn bowen by the first dining room. I thought it was so awful that it just had to be him!

First ever house i have guessed correctly. Cant believe anyone lives in a house like that! The garden and outside of the house was lovely though.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the first episode, funny as ever. Never can guess whose house it is, although I did recognise the 'So Macho' reference with Sinitta.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Loved the first episode, funny as ever. Never can guess whose house it is, although I did recognise the 'So Macho' reference with Sinitta.

The only sinitta clue i got was the plant but by then we already knew it was her. I was thinking the 1987 reference was to someones dob so way off the mark. Actually i admit i thought it was davina mccall for a split second because big brother was mentioned in george orwells book 1986. Then i remember the clue was 1987 and at that point my oh pointed out the orwell book was 1984 :o there was i thinking i was being clever :D

I didnt know who the second man was so would never have got that. Thought his house was lovely inside but the outside area didnt look like a celeb house. When keith ran down the alleyway i thought it was an estate! I guessed someone from jls until i saw all the kids stuff.

Got laurence from the hideous blue butterfly room. Every room was horrific! I always used to wonder when i watched changing rooms how he would react if someone made his house look like he made theirs, now i know! His house was worse than kelly hoppen (another interior designer i think) last series and thats saying something! :o how can that be their job when their houses are awful! Ten minutes living there and i would have a migraine.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    didnt laugh once...just dont get this idiot...keep him on ITV2 .Alan Carr was a laugh free zone too
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another programme I can't watch because the truely dreadful Keith Lemon is on it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Yet another programme I can't watch because the truely dreadful Keith Lemon is on it!

I watched it cos I'm nosey but I sat and cringed through most of it when he was on.

How do people find this bloke remotely funny? He's ridiculous.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This programme was not what I expected at all.

It's an Escape To The Country/Blind Date hybrid and not something you'd think would work on a Saturday night.

I feel Keith Lemon was a great fit for the programme but the novelty for me wore out after the first home was shown.
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only on ITV could a fictional character be employed as an actual presenter on not one but two series. I bet they'd also get Alan Partridge to host World in Action if they could. Is Leigh Francis so lacking in ambition and self-respect that he's content to keep this pathetic act going indefinitely? He's now in his forties and is still just churning out this like he's some throwback to the music hall era.
    Forum Member
    Here we go again, guessing heads on?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Here we go again, guessing heads on?

Evening.

Got my wine on standby to get me through Keith. Plus I'm rubbish at guessing. I'm just nosy
    Forum Member
    Evening.

Got my wine on standby to get me through Keith. Plus I'm rubbish at guessing. I'm just nosy

Me too (minus the wine).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god. Joe Swash and Paddy.....my two worst nightmares.....along with Keith

Gonna be a long night
    Forum Member
    Oh god. Joe Swash and Paddy.....my two worst nightmares.....along with Keith

Gonna be a long night

Joe Swash......the man who would turn up to the opening of an envelope.
    Forum Member
    Sportsman for sure.

Oops!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith Lemon is THE most annoying person on the whole planet.

Still no idea who's house it is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm switching off. Cant bear Keith any longer.
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm switching off. Cant bear Keith any longer.

And get he isn't even the worst thing here. How does that thicko Swash still get TV work?