Options

Missing a certain celeb

2»

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,014
    Forum Member
    Dorking sadly misses Al Bino, well ok one driver didn't miss him. :o
    A much-loved white squirrel was killed after he was hit by a car in Dorking.

Lou Gardey, from Brockham Green, was one of the first on the scene after the accident.

"I went to Aromantica to get a bag for him and found a sweeper and borrowed his spade.

"He was very special to Dorking – people are just shocked and devastated.

A plaque has been suggested...
    "I think it would be nice if people got together to do a plaque for him.

He has been missed by many...
    "People used to come everyday to leave nuts for him. He was so special – I thought he was something out of a fairytale.
    "He used to love running around the church ground so that’s why we buried him there.
    The Revd. Stuart Peace, of St Martin’s Church, said: "We had a picture of him in the church vestibule."

The whole world has been shocked....
    I live in the US and read this story on the internet. It is the saddest thing I have read in a long time. Its nice to know so many people cared about the squirrel. RIP Snowy

A book of condolence can be found on Facebook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Poor little Al. At least he'll be alwhite in squirrel heaven :D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PinkyPig wrote: »
    I miss Suzanne Shaw, whatever happened to her?

Well she's in Ok this week. Shes one of the leads in the musical white christmas at the Lowry with Aled Jones, Roy Dotrice OBE and royal ballet star Adam Cooper. It's a huge production and has broken all records at other places its been on such as being the biggest selling show on broadway the christmas before last, it outsold wicked.

I miss Bosco if anyone else is Irish, he ruled...