[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the final of OC left now and what a great, great season it's been! It's always been my favourite but I have loved every episode this season and Vicki and Shannon together have had me in hysterics! It's so good to see the 10 tonne of s##t coming down on Tamra which has been building up for years. It's long overdue IMO.
    I reckon the reunion is going to be one of the best yet as tamra vs Lizzie and the Beadors vs the Dubrows will be great to watch! Bring it on! :D:D:D
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well well well.......NJ was nice and sleazy this week wasn't it?! :o:o:o

I was NOT expecting her to say that! I thought she might say Rino had slept with the sister, but not the mother! Eww! Surely it cant be true?! You would never have anything to do with either of them again, never mind re-marry the guy and play happy families with your mother on tv. You couldn't! :o

Interestingly Rino has denied it, obv. But Nicole and Teresssa haven't. They called out Victoria Gotti for talking sh*t about the family, but didn't actually flat out deny the accusation as a lie. Not that they need to I guess, but if it was me Id need people to know that was a disgusting lie! I also don't see why VG would feel the need to lie about it? maybe Rino did tell her that, but he lied, thinking for some reason it would make him look like a big man :confused: Its all nasty and not classy!

How much is Victoria Gotti Tre's idol though?! Its too funny. So is VG auditioning to be HW, can you imagine?! Clearly the woman is buying her hair from Kim D though, what is that weave all about?! awful!

I had to laugh at Tre and Melissa's "date night"- not buying it for a minute, but I did find it hilarious when Tre said they should watch The Godfather as "theres a lot learn from it" :D Oh Tre, what can you say?! lol

Still to catch up on part 1 of The OC Reunion. Really looking forward to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    A few notes regarding the OC

- I want to see more of Danielle next season. She said like five sentences throughout the whole season and didn't even have a talking head interview. I liked seeing her's and Lizzie's friendship, it seemed really genuine.
    - In retrospective, I would have much rather them kick Vicki off the show and keep Gretchen or Alexis for Season 9. Vicki just annoys me at this point and I would have liked to see Alexis click with the new ladies.
    - Tamra and Heather should definitely stay, they are the nucleus of the show for me.
    - I'm indifferent about Shannon, I can't stand her whiny voice.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    They aren't going to get rid of Tamra. Unless Bravo or production have a serious problem with her, she's not going nowhere. I think at this point it's almost definite Tamra, Heather, Vicky and Shannon will be back. Heather's the only one I could see pulling a 'I'm above the drama' and leave. My guess is they'll have the same plus one new wife. In a perfect world, Jeana would come back but I doubt that'd happen!
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamra confirmed she was coming back yesterday, on Twitter. So that's her, Vicki and Shannon back.

The show needed, at least, 3 of Heather, Vicki, Tamra, and Shannon to return - which they now have. If Heather does leave, it will be a blow to the show, but it'll recover. Heather will most likely be back, her and Terry are just pissed that they didn't get a great edit this season. Plus, she knows the acting roles will dry up if her name isn't out there like housewives puts it out.

I have no idea about Lizzie. She seemed to have quit but there is still talk of her coming back, especially after all the post-reunion drama. Danielle not being invited to the reunion means she won't be back.

I'd like to see Jeana come back. I'd like Gretchen to come back, but the old her, not the season 7/8 one - I can't see that working with V & T on the show though, it's been a lot more light-hearted since she left. I'd really like Alexis back though, I always thought her & Lydia should have gotten a spin-off. It would have been quirky and really fun - they could have totally pulled off a half hour fun-feeling show.

I'm open to the idea of new women too though. The OC always find interesting women with things going on and they know how to bring them in naturally.

NY is apparently bringing everyone back - what a nightmare if it's true.
    Beverly Hills are apparently having no drama, all the cast members (minus Lisa V), including Lisa R & Eileen, were seen having dinner and drinks without cameras too.
    Atlanta will premiere on the first weekend of November.
    Miami, I assume, isn't coming back. There are no stories surrounding it or the next season, while every other show has details surrounding their next seasons.
    Forum Member
    On second thoughts, they should not hire Lizzie and Danielle for Season 10. All in all, they were just too boring. I didn't even know that Danielle wasn't invited to the reunion. I thought she might pop up during part two or three.

There's rumours floating around that Danielle had actually filmed a lot for the season but was demoted last minute because in an argument with Tamra some things came out (allegedly about Joe's sexuality) and she asked the producers to demote her and cutting it out. Danielle was on set both days for the photo shoot in Vicki's home and also for the intro green screen shot, there are pictures of both going around on Twitter & Instagram.
    https://twitter.com/rhousewives101/status/499017119980601344

So keep Shannon, Tamra, Heather and even Vicki and add two new, interesting women and one returning and the cast is good to go.

I don't know yet, but it might be nice to have a more or less drama-free season of BH, they could highlight the glitz and the glamour more.
    Forum Member
    I definitely believe Danielle was originally a Main Housewife. I mean, not even Bravo would of hired someone who does LITERALLY nothing but say like 5 sentences throughout the whole season and doesn't really engage with anyone.
  • Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    The OC ain't going anywhere it is just brilliant. It's always been my favourite franchise and it's the only one that does a consistently good job at taking on new housewives. It deals with change so well. As people have said, this is its record 9th season but it feels fresher than ever.

I'm only up to episode 13 so I'm not fully up to date, but Shannon is simply brilliant, I love her already!! Feels like she's been there years! I do feel very sorry for her with regards to her marriage problems and I hope they resolve themselves.

I like Lizzie too, she's calm and respectful and seems a genuinely nice person. She's also sane, which is much needed when u have Tamra and Vicki on he same show lol!!

I agree with others that Vicki has been great this season (Iv always adored Vicki but this season she's funnier than ever). Also, she and brooks have really settled together and that's refreshing to see.

Heather is entertaining but condescending as ever. I'm glad Shannon stands up to her.

As for Tamra... She's become a mess! Yes, she brings it but it's about time she got what's coming to her and I hope the reunion goes disastrously wrong for her. As for axing her, I wouldn't. Not for the 10th season when she's invested so much in the show.

I would however bring back some old faces to make an occasion of it...

P.S as a side note Iv now been tweeted by Alexis from OC, Ramona from NY and Lisa from BH! :D anyone been tweeted by any HWs?

Responding to BIB! I've been tweeted by:
    Nene Leakes
    Porsha Williams
    Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas
    Phaedra Parks

Gretchen Rossi
    Peggy Tanous
    Lizzie Rovsek

Ramona Singer
    Cindy Barshop (Season 4)
    Sonja Morgan
    Simon VanKempen (Alex McCord's husband)

Joyce Giroud
    Camille Grammar
    Carlton Gebbia

Joanna Krupa

Jacqueline Laurita
    Teresa Guidice
    Dina Manzo
    Carline Manzo
    Amber and James Marchese
    Teresa Aprea
    Nicole Napitolano

Quite the bragging rights eh? Oh and a few of them follow me too. For GOC fans I've also been tweeted by Vanassa Sebastien. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been watching NJ and on ep 6 now... What a difference to last season! I'm actually quite enjoying it but the voices of those twins go through me!! It's nice though that the Guidice/Gorgas are back on track though, they're nice as a unit. Rosie is still the star of it for me though, love every scene she's in. Amber and Jim are nutjobs but so NJ and I'm glad Dina is back - I never rle had an opinion of her in Seasons 1 and 2, but she's becoming one of my favs in NJ now. Hope there's more craziness to come! :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok had a RH binge and I'm now up to date :) OC reunion looks set to be a classic, terry still looks like an absolute tool. Shannon has been so good all season and I did feel sorry for her when Vicki and Tamra were discussing how flirty David was. I hope Tamra gets ripped a new one ... Although I'm quite surprised at how it's kicking off between Vicki and Tamra, I'm expecting more cattiness from Lizzie. Hope she lives up to her colleagues and brings it...

As for NJ :o:o:o surely that rumour cannot be true!!! Although judging the husband I wouldn't put it past him!! I'm really into this season now, hope there's more OTT cat fights like Bobby's Party coming up - that's what NJ is all about! :p
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely believe Danielle was originally a Main Housewife. I mean, not even Bravo would of hired someone who does LITERALLY nothing but say like 5 sentences throughout the whole season and doesn't really engage with anyone.

Totally agree with this. No way would Bravo have paid for her to go on that trip if she was only a background character.
    It's obvious she won't be back. Has been since her first appearance IMO.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    NJ is getting better each week but with these rumours of Jacqueline coming back makes angry lol I dont want her back she was a mess and needs locking up. She should only be allowed back if they address her FRAUD stuff which has come to light over the the past few years but Bravo ignore it and give her the good edit. I dont see how they see her as the saving grace of the show when most fans hate her and she will only use Dina for a storyline but If Dina refuses then what else does she have? If they want an original back then Bring back Crazy Danielle!

As for NY cast all coming back..... big mistake if its true Carole needs to go for sure she does nothing I like her but she is not cut out for reality tv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the first part of the OC reunion.
    Shannon's 'Heather Dubrow' montage cracked me up, as did Vicki's explanation of what a gay person looks like.
    Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed this season and I hope all the women come back (even Lizzie) then they can get one new girl to replace Danielle. Although I suspect as it's the 10th season next year that they will bring back one of the ex cast members.
    Really enjoyed New Jersey again this week too. The end revelation from Victoria Gotti was :o:o:o. It surely can't be true, but then this is New Jersey.
    I assume this is gonna be the big storyline for the season. Loved Amber's reaction. She was practically dry heaving.
    You can see the stress that Teresa is under as she has aged about 5 years since last season. It almost makes me feel sorry for her. Almost.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally caught up with The OC. Enjoyed the first part of the reunion :D

I actually still quite like Heather, but God she's not coming across brilliantly. All this "I didn't throw her out of my house, I asked her to leave" is really tiresome. Just admit it. You threw Shannon out of your house and that's that. It doesn't matter how you phrase it, the way it came across amounted to kicking Shannon out of the house. I totally get why Shannon feels that way. Shannon has been a real find this season, she's been a great addition to the cast, I felt a bit for her when Vicki and Tamra were talking about David and his flirting, clearly this isn't news to Shannon and she wasn't feeling it being brought up! Her face spoke volumes.

Tamra, well she is exactly what they are all saying, a sh*t stirrer, I do want to see her taken to task, but at the same time I cant imagine The OC without her for exactly that reason- she's the sh*t stirrer! I'm glad it looks like she will be back next season. I didn't really think she would be going anywhere though. Though I do hope she and Vicki can work out their issues, I really have no desire to watch a season of them at each others throats. As much as they both work my nerve at times, I genuinely like their friendship. They are fun to watch together.

Lizzie, well she's been a bit quiet for this part. Maybe she will spark up a bit in part 2. This has been a great cast for The OC, and Id be happy for all of them to come back.

Is the Reunion only 2 parts?? :confused: I was looking on the Bravo site, and after part 2 there is the Secrets Revealed ep. I really thought the reunion was 3 parts, but I guess not. Interesting that NY had a 3 part Reunion when it could easily have been done in 2. Whereas The OC I could happily watch a 3 part Reunion.

slightly OT- but I've been watching Season 2 of Vanderpump Rules on Lifetime and I'm actually really enjoying it :blush: I gave up after season 1 as I just didn't enjoy it much, and the cast were so unlikeable. But this season has been really good! I still cant stand most of them, but its so entertaining! I think I'm actually enjoying it more than last season of Beverly Hills!
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ the 2nd season of Vanderpump Rules was brilliant, probably better than the 4th season of RHOBH. (I remember I used to watch them back to back every week).

NJ news and they filmed the final a few days ago, which is odd to finish filming and then film the final a few months after. Producers apparently waited until the episode where Rino's cheating came out to film it. According to Radar Online, it was at a charity event hosted by Dina and there was a lot of screaming, arguments and tears!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slightly OT- but I've been watching Season 2 of Vanderpump Rules on Lifetime and I'm actually really enjoying it :blush: I gave up after season 1 as I just didn't enjoy it much, and the cast were so unlikeable. But this season has been really good! I still cant stand most of them, but its so entertaining! I think I'm actually enjoying it more than last season of Beverly Hills!

Totally agree with this. I watched maybe 2 episodes of S1 of VR and hated it.
    Watching S2 on Lifetime and I love it. Can't bare Kristen. That miserable face, eurgh.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I was starting to panic when I saw no links for NJ. But it wasn't on last night - I'm guessing because it's Labor Day Weekend?
    Forum Member
    (Seeming the UK thread seems to have disappeared)

Looks like the 6th Season of New York will be airing in the UK next. Although it might not be, there is only 2 episodes left of the season (Wed & Thu) but there are still listings past that. I'm guessing it's either a continuation into Season 6 or going back to previous seasons. The descriptions list them as episodes for this season though, which I doubt would happen (Especially seeming there episodes from the middle of the season)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. I watched maybe 2 episodes of S1 of VR and hated it.
    Watching S2 on Lifetime and I love it. Can't bare Kristen. That miserable face, eurgh.

God she is awful is she not?! She is miserable. That face of hers never changes.
    Then there's the other one, Katie?, who really needs to sort that hair colour out quickly! Its beyond awful.

As much as I hate to admit it, Stassi is incredibly entertaining, I mean she's awful, but she does make me laugh. That whole thing of taking Kristen's phone and texting Jax- I cant blame her. I've been that girl :p That's clearly all going to blow up at some point.

Bumblesquat- Yeah NJ is back this week. It wasn't on due to the Labor Day holiday in the US.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God she is awful is she not?! She is miserable. That face of hers never changes.
    Then there's the other one, Katie?, who really needs to sort that hair colour out quickly! Its beyond awful.

As much as I hate to admit it, Stassi is incredibly entertaining, I mean she's awful, but she does make me laugh. That whole thing of taking Kristen's phone and texting Jax- I cant blame her. I've been that girl :p That's clearly all going to blow up at some point.

Bumblesquat- Yeah NJ is back this week. It wasn't on due to the Labor Day holiday in the US.

Stassi is great tv, like a daytime soap b!tch. Really like her.
    :D Katie's hair colour is terrible. My favourite is Peter. He's hardly rivetting tv, but that's not why I like him :D

Can't believe the OC reunion is over, only 2 parts? Bravo are weird at times. NYC did not need 3 but they only give OC 2? I think Jeana's name was mentioned at the reunion for a reason, maybe she will be back next year. In fact as it's the 10th season i'd say it was a given, especially as her and Tamra are now friends.
    This season has been my favourite season of any housewives franchise since Season 5 of Atlanta, i'm gonna miss it. Think i'll even watch the lost footage and I hardly ever watch those episodes.
    Forum Member
    A very interesting blind item was released on blindgossip.com today that leaves me guessing.
    [All About The Tea] Sweet mother of pearl!

This wealthy reality TV housewife has certainly seen her troubles in life. She chooses to drown her sorrows by chugging her life away, and it is swiftly catching up with her. She drinks constantly and, unfortunately for her, it shows. Her husband tolerates it because he is a dirty hound and doesn’t have a leg to stand on in the integrity department.

This family is in major turmoil, and is struggling to deal with it.

She often shows up to scenes drunk as a skunk, which forces production to delay taping until she can sober up enough to film. I say just go with it, and plunk her into the scenes where everyone is tanked… there are plenty of those, and it would certainly give the production budget a break.

Who do you think she is?

Housewife:

TV Show:

I'm assuming they are talking about one of the Real Housewives. Currently, only Atlanta and Beverly Hills are filming - I really can't imagine any wife on either shows who would have an addiction problem, besides Kim - but she hasn't got a husband.

I am thinking it is someone from the OC - episode 10 of Season 9 was called "Skunk In The Barnyard", and I might read too much into this, but I'm thinking of someone whose last name was very similar to one of the words in the title. :o

What do you think?
    Forum Member
    [All About The Tea] Sweet mother of pearl!

This wealthy reality TV housewife has certainly seen her troubles in life. She chooses to drown her sorrows by chugging her life away, and it is swiftly catching up with her. She drinks constantly and, unfortunately for her, it shows. Her husband tolerates it because he is a dirty hound and doesn’t have a leg to stand on in the integrity department.

This family is in major turmoil, and is struggling to deal with it.

She often shows up to scenes drunk as a skunk, which forces production to delay taping until she can sober up enough to film. I say just go with it, and plunk her into the scenes where everyone is tanked… there are plenty of those, and it would certainly give the production budget a break.

Who do you think she is?

Housewife:

TV Show:

At first I thought it was a certain New Yorker given the ''leg to stand on'' bit, plus she was described as 'wealthy'. Not many of the Housewives would be considered properly wealthy despite the image they'd want to portray - but The Leg definitely is! However, I changed my mind once I got to the ''tanked'' part - so it's obviously an OC Housewife. The only Housewives in the ''wealthy'' category of the OC is Green Martians and Fancy Pants - and there ain't no way this blind is about Fancy Pants. She's too tightly wound for this!
    Forum Member
    Bravo has released a midseason trailer for New Jersey today and the reports are true: Jaqueline is back. It's not just one scene either plus she has shot a confessional, so the producers might be serious about her coming back full-time.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHONJ just released a new trailer! Jac is back! I'm so glad, I'm probably going to catch up and watch now at some point - especially since it's the only housewives show on air after next week - until November! Jac revealed on Twitter after the trailer was released that she was only on a break from housewives.
    Forum Member
    ''On a break from Housewives''?? So is she back full-time? The trailer shows her having her own scenes at home but no other appearances with anyone else apart from Kathy.

Am I the only one thinking this was just a move by producers to lure Dina back and then spring a Jacqueline return on her half way through?

Or maybe (hopefully) they are setting the scene for a Danielle return in Season 7 and getting all the major players back in place for it.