Ideas for final BBOTs or last show

What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think many of you know that I want a parade with soldiers in pink uniforms and sparkles on BBOTS. But having thought on it I don’t tink that is quite enough.

Can we also have a screen playing the buzzer moment? Every time it plays all the evictees have to compete to see who has the quickest reactions by pressinig a buzzer in front of them

Any more ideas?

Comments

• DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does BBOTS stand for ? :confused:...............is it Brothers bit on the side ? :D:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    everyone goes ape shit when deana wins and attack conman and break his kneecap.then they catch emma and jamie and tie them together and throw them into the bb pool.
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit on the Side or it is BBBOTS

Big Brothers Bit On The Side
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Have a biggest loser Show.

See how much weight Becky has lost, how much weight Caroline has put on, and tell Conor that he's a loser no matter what the scales say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Have Luke S face the Turing test so we can determine whether or not he is a cyborg.

Day before the final he answers ten questions (nothing personal or BB related), the same questions are then given to two AI chatterbots. Housemates are told the questions and have to guess which answers are Luke's and which came from the chatterbots. If the HMs are successful in identifying Luke's answers he is certified as human and wins some kind of prize (a year's supply of protein powder or laser tattoo removal).
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSquishy wrote: »
    Have Luke S face the Turing test so we can determine whether or not he is a cyborg.

Day before the final he answers ten questions (nothing personal or BB related), the same questions are then given to two AI chatterbots. Housemates are told the questions and have to guess which answers are Luke's and which came from the chatterbots. If the HMs are successful in identifying Luke's answers he is certified as human and wins some kind of prize (a year's supply of protein powder or laser tattoo removal).

I like that idea lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Have a battle of wits between the Insiders and the Outsiders.

Benedict, Lauren, Lydia, and Victoria vs Aaron, Conor, Caroline, Becky, and Ashleigh, I know Victoria wasn't an Outsider but the numbers should be somewhat close to even and if you look at the line up mentally its 4-3 in favor of the Outsiders. Scott could be the commentator of the match. Also I'd really like to see Chris and Shev go on a blind date.