[Game] X-factor vs The Voice Semi Final

1235»

Comments

• jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Alright guys, can we try to not put off viewers with posts like that on this thread please?

This is Pingu's first time of hosting what has been a great Series as well as a great game and I do not want to see it tarnished by petty arguments.

agreed on not bothering with the petty comments but yeah mwalker was just making stupid comments so apologies for doing this. I don't take back anything about mwalker though
  • MWalker1066MWalker1066 Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    agreed on not bothering with the petty comments but yeah mwalker was just making stupid comments so apologies for doing this. I don't take back anything about mwalker though

Pingu has done a great show but some ignorant bitches have decided to ruin a classic semi-final so Thanks.

You will forever go down in DS history as a load of ignorant bitches

Sorry Pingu
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pingu has done a great show but some ignorant bitches have decided to ruin a classic semi-final so Thanks.

You will forever go down in DS history as a load of ignorant bitches

Sorry Pingu

Lay off Mwalker. Have a bit a respect for goodness sake! The thread is not even yours!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lay off Mwalker. Have a bit a respect for goodness sake! The thread is not even yours!!

Enjoy causing chaos in NI. Bye :sleep:
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Cant wait to come back next week !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't either. Ruth for the win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pingu, you haven't set a date for the final yet..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Oh sorry the final will be next Sunday!! :)
    Forum Member
    Oh no sorry I am having a party for my birthday next Sunday so the final will be this Friday!!! :D
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Yay for Danyl. Sorry all for not being here. But I'm confused - why was Danyl's first performance not well received? He was doing Michael Jackson in his own way with that deep voice - it was great. It was so passionate and it was in key, he just made the song his own - he made it deeper...I don't understand I was really happy when I found that song, why didn't you guys like it? What was so off about it?

Though I agree with Soppyfan, it was between Danyl and Hesh today for the elimination.:)

However, I have yet to use two of my other gems and I'm going to use them tonight. You guys don't like rocky Danyl I'm guessing but you like soulful Danyl - you're going to be in for a treat ;) .

Congratulations to Ruth and Shayne, Jacka and Kuda! My dream 3some! The Voice acts don't compare...

And Shayne was tres sexy tonight...not as sexy as Ms Lorenzo though - great choices tonight! :D Loved the Spanish rock thing especially Jacka!

And what are Wong's views? I'm curious to hear your rankings atm since you're the neutral judge.

I think it's 3) Danyl, 2) Shayne, 1) Ruth. Sorry Kuda, Ruth's beating you atm. :p
    Forum Member
    Pingu - what time is the final? Is it on Sunday or Friday now? And I really need to know what time it'll be on at.

And who was EndofSanity referring to? :D
    Forum Member
    The show has to be postponed as Roxie hasn`t sent the songs for part 2!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have got exams in less than two weeks and I'd hate to quit at this point!!
    Forum Member
    I have got exams in less than two weeks and I'd hate to quit at this point!!

Don`t worry, the show will be next week. Roxie only sent her songs for the 1st part!! :(
    Forum Member
    Right I know what I am doing now. Roxie has still not sent songs in for the second half, so to give her a bit more time I am going to have the 1st part of the final tonight, where we will find out who will leave in 3rd place. Then on Monday we will find out who will win the competition. The running order will be out soon!!!
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely going to be a close one looking from the running order, everybody's very closely matched
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys but bear with me, I'm new at this and I thought it was just the first two songs. I'll send them by tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if Roxie sends them by tonight, the whole final will be tonight then, i hope?
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys! I'm going to miss the majority of the show tonight so I just wanna wish you good luck and I'm doing some quick comments for Pingu. I'll see y'all later on definitely, but I'm probably not going to be here from about 6-6:30
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the wait is over
    Forum Member
    Join me in the other thread!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete