Options

Two Four Six Eight - Is It DEBORAH That We Dont Appreciate?-Does Her Laugh Scare You?

TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
Forum Member
✭✭
Two Four Six Eight - Is It DEBORAH That We Dont Appreciate?-Does Her Laugh Scare You?

There is something about Deborah's Laugh that is beginning to grate on my nerves, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet, can any one else help me on this?

One of the girls at Mecca Bingo last night used a phrase including the word "lamb" can anyone please explain to me what this means"

What about poor Deborah's Dragon investments? Should she be looking after and mentoring them rather than appearing on Strictly Come Dancing?

Do you think that Deborah should be the next one to go, in my opinion I'm afraid that she should be, does anyone disagree with me? probably not as many have already made the same observation as me.

Comments

• Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »

There is something about Deborah's Laugh that is beginning to grate on my nerves, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet, can any one else help me on this?

One of the girls at Mecca Bingo last night used the phrase "mutton dressed as lamb" can anyone please explain to me what this means"

What about poor Deborah's Dragon investments? Should she be looking after and mentoring them rather than appearing on Strictly Come Dancing?

Do you think that Deborah should be the next one to go, in my opinion I'm afraid that she should be, does anyone disagree with me? probably not as many have already made the same observation as me.

You really have scraped the barrel with this one, haven't you?
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you wear any knickers while you're cheerleading, or do you cover it with your pom-poms, Terry?
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Deborah. I like her horses, her down-to-earthness, her un-made-up ordinary face, her characterful way of getting on with things, her squeamishness at being too close, i like her. She's a good woman.

Hadn't noticed her laugh, Terry. :confused: What's it like?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you wear any knickers while you're cheerleading, or do you cover it with your pom-poms, Terry?

I overheard a group of girls in mini skirts arguing on the way to a club in the street last night, one remonstrated to another, "You are not as special as you think, I haven't got any knickers on either", I guess that this is a new badge of honour today, but I confess to you that I always keep mine on when outdoors as I am sure that Deborah does too.

You seem to have lowered the tone of the conversation to a level that I am not previously accustomed too, so lets get back to the topic in hand please.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    I like Deborah. I like her horses, her down-to-earthness, her un-made-up ordinary face, her characterful way of getting on with things, her squeamishness at being too close, i like her. She's a good woman.

It's quite hard to describe Pet, you will have to give me a bit more time to get there.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deborah's laugh gets on your nerves Terry?

Now you know how the rest of us feel when we see daft thread titles like this
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Deborah's laugh gets on your nerves Terry?

Now you know how the rest of us feel when we see daft thread titles like this

Completely. Most annoying threads ever!
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you suggesting Terry is Vanessa now?:eek:
  • Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a few others that need to go before her, she is giving it her all and deserves her time in the show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Taking yourself and Strictly a bit too seriously - or is it strong women that scare you??.....
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    You scare me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    There are a few others that need to go before her, she is giving it her all and deserves her time in the show

Who do you feel that needs to go before Deborah, as I am struggling to think of anyone now that Julien has gone?
  • Options
    Sho NuffSho Nuff Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Is this Terry fella for real??? He sounds like a pot bellied middle aged pipe and slippers bloke or is it all a subterfuge?
    Hang on, I should make that a thread title!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »

I'm sorry Pet I didn't reply to the first part of your post.

I much prefer Deborah's horses too, but its Deborah and her laugh that is on Strictly mores the pity, and as for her "un made up face" please! In heat magazine this week of all the celebs photographed not wearing make up, Deborah was the only one still wearing make up lol. I concede that who ever is her make up artist is undoubtedly very skilled in recreating the natural look, but that is all.

I must admit that Deborah is very good at putting on the squeamish act about being too close, she knows exactly where the camera is and is loving every second of the spotlight being on her while she is on Strictly.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Sho Nuff wrote: »
    Is this Terry fella for real??? He sounds like a pot bellied middle aged pipe and slippers bloke or is it all a subterfuge?
    Hang on, I should make that a thread title!

No, s/he is a troll.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,513
    Forum Member
    Terry sees which celebrity is becoming Forum Favourite.

Terry creates "controversial" thread to get hackles rising.

Rinse and repeat until the end of time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Jumped the shark' comes to mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malik24 wrote: »
    'Jumped the shark' comes to mind.

Deborah may not be a favourite of mine but I wouldn't say that about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cellomad wrote: »
    Taking yourself and Strictly a bit too seriously - or is it strong women that scare you??.....

For me and the majority of viewers Strictly Come Dancing is a light hearted Saturday night entertainment show, the sort of fun show you watch to warm you up before you go out and hit the town. I try not to take myself to seriously, I like to go out with a smile on my face instead of a frown.

Strong women frighten the life out of me, but that is all part of the attraction of a very strict woman, Deborah is definitely a strong woman, but unfortunately the sort that can turn her nose up in the air and would look down on you if you are not part of the horsey, foxy, badger chasing cliquey set. Cliques like this are normally full of self absorbed individuals. I have been thinking quite hard about Deborah's laugh and I'm wondering if she might be subconsciously mirroring one of her horses, its just a thought, I don't know what you think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder Deborah is getting on so many peoples nerves, the edited clips of her on It Takes Two tonight were full of her strange equestrian laugh, I can almost see her on a horse with a trumpet in one hand a whip in the other and calling out tallyho in the chase for the poor fox.

Never mind Len suggesting that Deborah should put in some more work on her dancing technique, she really needs a laughing coach to help her ditch the annoying horsey neighing.

Does anyone know if The Viennese Waltz is going to be a dance that will suit Deborah on Saturday?
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,552
    Forum Member
    Deborah's great - really liking her and Robin together.

This thread - meh!
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she really needs a laughing coach to help her ditch the annoying horsey neighing.
    Did Deborah do something nasty in your nosebag?

In case there were any innocent and gullible aliens reading the forum who thought these threads were genteel and genuine, every so often he pushes the boat out with blatant troll like this.
  • Options
    PoenaPoena Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Deborah do something nasty in your nosebag?

In case there were any innocent and gullible aliens reading the forum who thought these threads were genteel and genuine, every so often he pushes the boat out with blatant troll like this.

You're not only funny, you're perceptive, too. ;):)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,860
    Forum Member
    For me and the majority of viewers Strictly Come Dancing is a light hearted Saturday night entertainment show, the sort of fun show you watch to warm you up before you go out and hit the town. I try not to take myself to seriously, I like to go out with a smile on my face instead of a frown.

Strong women frighten the life out of me, but that is all part of the attraction of a very strict woman, Deborah is definitely a strong woman, but unfortunately the sort that can turn her nose up in the air and would look down on you if you are not part of the horsey, foxy, badger chasing cliquey set. Cliques like this are normally full of self absorbed individuals. I have been thinking quite hard about Deborah's laugh and I'm wondering if she might be subconsciously mirroring one of her horses, its just a thought, I don't know what you think?

I am quite surprised by this. I wouldn't have thought the horsey, foxy, badger chasing clique were the type to prime themselves with Strictly and then head off to Mecca Bingo and there to turn their noses up and look down on the OP and his pals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am quite surprised by this. I wouldn't have thought the horsey, foxy, badger chasing clique were the type to prime themselves with Strictly and then head off to Mecca Bingo and there to turn their noses up and look down on the OP and his pals.

You are quite right of course, the horsey, foxy, badger chasing clique don't prime themselves on Strictly and end up ticking their cards in Mecca Bingo, you come across these types turning their noses up and looking down on you when you go for all night walks in the forests to disrupt the badger chasing, these types definitely do not like it up them when they can't satisfy their lust for the hunt, and they can't do that with random volunteer wildlife rangers wandering about.

Deborah does well to draw a cloak over her being part of the horsey, foxy, badger chasing clique, but her laugh is a real give away.

Many thought that Deborah should have gone last week instead of Julien and there is merit to this view, the question is can she cling on again to her Strictly place this week if she puts in the worst dance like last week. I'm sure that even the most avid horsey fan would say no?