Options

Nikki on BBBOTS.

ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I only just watched last night's episode. Goodness me, Nikki was like a grizzled old lady. I don't remember her like that at all. Is it really that many years since she was in the house?

Comments

• Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't be horrible about someone who has battled to live.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Nikki on BBBOTS.

I have just watched last nights BOTS, and I feel ashamed about what I said about her in a thread this morning...She obviously isn't well...
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only just watched last night's episode. Goodness me, Nikki was like a grizzled old lady. I don't remember her like that at all. Is it really that many years since she was in the house?

She looks just the same as she did years ago, if not better.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be brilliant to be so god damn perfect eyyy?
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    7 years on and Nikki is still tormenting viewers, Love it. Even has a thread dedicated to her. One of the most memorable housemates whether you like her or loathe her.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was really sad to see her last night on bots last night. Many people made fun of her appearance on Twitter and Facebook last night and it's uncalled for. She's fighting a battle and I don't think that's anything to make fun of or laugh about, it's just heartless and cruel behaviour. Shame on those people.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched the episode as well and it was really sad to see how frail she looked. Her face and teeth looked like those of an old person. I don't think the eyebrows helped tbh but its still sad to see her looking like this.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    I've just watched the episode as well and it was really sad to see how frail she looked. Her face and teeth looked like those of an old person. I don't think the eyebrows helped tbh but its still sad to see her looking like this.

I agree and I'm actually quite iffy about commenting, but if Nikki feels free to appear on National Tv..well I guess we can comment.

She didn't look well imo:(
    The make-up person or "eyebrow" stylist needs a good talking to.:o
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's in a show isn't she? Nikki is doing well and I hope she stays well.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The make-up person or "eyebrow" stylist needs a good talking to.:o

Definitely, even Mark would disapprove :o Seriously though I hope she's taking care of herself. She must be what, about 33 now? So about 25 years she's been suffering :( I hope she can eventually get better but she's grew up like this for most of her life and the extent of her illness just seems like something that will never properly go away.