Imogen Thomas - car crash of a desperado! ????

Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
Forum Member

Comments

• Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Maybe she has a very good agent.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of her (thankfully)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tragique! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw well from what I can see, she has just done a couple of very low key adverts for 2 swimming costumes, not a good look, but probably trying to earn a couple of quid through advertising.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear some folk really are desperate to be noticed!
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Oh dear some folk really are desperate to be noticed!

And the Daily Mail will happily pander to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "picnic" in a derelict field with two cheap beach towels and her food in plastic supermarket carrier bags looked cheap sad. However, I think in these pics she has a good figure - just needs a bit more support "up top" in her cozzie!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one whose only career is tipping off the paps. I mean, what is her actual job? She gets called a model but has anyone ever seen her modelling anything?

I've heard of her for being in BB donkeys years ago and having the charisma of a turnip
    Having sex with Ryan Giggs and being taken to court so she couldn't sell her story
    Being in the DM SOS

And that is it
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So desperate is Immy to lay her manky paws on these 2 lifeguards...proves no man is safe with her...quelle horreur!! :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Another one whose only career is tipping off the paps. I mean, what is her actual job? She gets called a model but has anyone ever seen her modelling anything?

I've heard of her for being in BB donkeys years ago and having the charisma of a turnip
    Having sex with Ryan Giggs and being taken to court so she couldn't sell her story
    Being in the DM SOS

And that is it
    Hiya,
    I thought it was the other way around?
    Didn't the paps contact her and giggs said they new about them, then he went and got the injunction, claiming she was going to blackmail him?
    He didn't want it to come out he was also shagging the sister in law.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Hiya,
    I thought it was the other way around?
    Didn't the paps contact her and giggs said they new about them, then he went and got the injunction, claiming she was going to blackmail him?
    He didn't want it to come out he was also shagging the sister in law.

Yea she was even the 2nd biggest story in the Giggs injunction, The sister in law thing was the bigger news

Funny really
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Who's Charlie?

Yes OP I do think she is a right desperado, still trying to cling on to the little bit of fame she has (although the papz seem to love & encourage her). I can only assume she is a bit strapped for cash at present as the last picnic pictures got me looking at her twitter and there were loads of tweets about clothes she'd listed on ebay (lots of them got really low prices, :cry::D). Is she still with the boyfriend I wonder?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Pathetic attention seeker with zero talent.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Jaws when you need him?
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I thought she was "retiring" from lads mags/media?? *yawn*
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    It's almost like she's advertising herself. ;-)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not the only one doing it. Other people that are well known have appeared in outside photoshoots.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    She's not the only one doing it. Other people that are well known have appeared in outside photoshoots.

We laugh and point at them too :D
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must be picnic season for the Z-celebs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2714054/Pregnant-Natasha-Hamilton-tucks-snacks-romantic-picnic-boyfriend-Ritchie-Neville.html

I just couldn't resist posting this here when I saw it - I knew how you guys all love a staged shot! These are exceptional - pics 4 and 5 are sublime!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I had to come here as soon as I saw those photos, they are so staged it's hilarious!
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading a pregnancy book in preparation for baby no4....not set up at all.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ritchie is looking buff though...
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to come here as soon as I saw those photos, they are so staged it's hilarious!

They're great. I like how they (especially Ritchie) don't actually look that happy in a single one of the pictures.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isn't it the same park as the infamous "picnic"?