Revenge Season 3 US Pace (possible spoilers in this thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :confused: No.
    I would think official records were completely changed when she swapped identities.

Would seem like a huge oversight on her part considering all of the other hacking official records, technology tampering they've got involved with across the show.

Nolan changed the print so that it didn't match the one found on Pascal's wire and then she wouldn't be arrested for being connected to his death.

However Victoria had Carl and Charlotte's DNA tested which confirms they are not related and that's put those final pieces into place for her about who Emily really is.

Yes, that makes sense. I was confusing myself. Clearly, it wouldn't uncover her real identity.. All it would do is point the finger prints to a dead person. ;-)

Anyway, great episode and Revenge was finally back to its best.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way that they can spin this out for another season. It's time this show came to its natural conclusion

If they want to renew it why not start again with a different person seeking revenge. 3 seasons of this is surely enough. Where else is there to go with the story?

That's what I am starting to think they're doing.

On another forum people are speculating that they're setting up Margeaux to find out more about her father and start her own revenge mission or that this David Clarke stalker person arrives to get revenge on Emily and the rest of them for some reason.

Either way I think season 4 will see some kind of new agenda for the story. And I completely agree, getting to this point in the story where Conrad is finally caught means that continuing the David Clarke storyline is just completely pointless.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way that they can spin this out for another season. It's time this show came to its natural conclusion

If they want to renew it why not start again with a different person seeking revenge. 3 seasons of this is surely enough. Where else is there to go with the story?

I agree.

They ruined the season TBH. Instead of trying to drag it on they should have had a clear focus for where the show was to go. Season 2 for me almost killed it and I still have missed around 15 episodes from that season I think. Only started Season 3 and they made VAST improvements.

If they have just kept it to perhaps 2 seasons with a good story and good writing I think the show would be hugely more popular.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    revenge.headliner.org

^^
    Always updated with the latest stories/spoilers. Some very interesting stuff!
    Forum Member
    My opinion is pretty much the same as everyone else. I have no idea how they're gonna get another season out of it. Finally some Grayson revenge, I loved it! I'm just CRAVING some proper Daniel revenge, he is in desperate need of a good kick up the arse! As for Victoria, so devastated she discovered Amanda's identity, I always imagined and hoped for a huge powerful reveal by Emily herself, leaving Victoria shell shocked!

Oh and I'm waiting on Emily to either get pregnant (maybe that will be the shock twist/cliffhanger) or find out that she is actually able to conceive. I felt it was so obvious from the second victoria said it, so I'll actually be shocked if it's true that she can't actually have children.

I used to really like Margaux at the beginning but now she's just boring and kinda stuck up! IMO the best Revenge character was always Amanda Clarke, raging they killed her off. I'd love to see one more season of Revenge but only if it's well done and makes sense. When they're wringing it for extra eps the viewer can totally feel it.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion is pretty much the same as everyone else. I have no idea how they're gonna get another season out of it. Finally some Grayson revenge, I loved it! I'm just CRAVING some proper Daniel revenge, he is in desperate need of a good kick up the arse! As for Victoria, so devastated she discovered Amanda's identity, I always imagined and hoped for a huge powerful reveal by Emily herself, leaving Victoria shell shocked!

Oh and I'm waiting on Emily to either get pregnant (maybe that will be the shock twist/cliffhanger) or find out that she is actually able to conceive. I felt it was so obvious from the second victoria said it, so I'll actually be shocked if it's true that she can't actually have children.

I used to really like Margaux at the beginning but now she's just boring and kinda stuck up! IMO the best Revenge character was always Amanda Clarke, raging they killed her off. I'd love to see one more season of Revenge but only if it's well done and makes sense. When they're wringing it for extra eps the viewer can totally feel it.

I don't think she knows about Emily being Amanda though, does she?
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »

Well not officially yet... but judging by the Execution promo, she says to Emily "You're Amanda Clarke", and also she checked Carl's DNA and compared it with Charlotte's, so it makes sense that when she sees Amanda and Charlotte weren't actually related,she'll put 2 and 2 together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »

:D In the last few episodes she discovered Emily was not a gold digger and not really interested in Daniel, she was targeting the family and had been for years, then that all of the people involved with the David Clarke conspiracy started dropping like flies from the moment Emily moved in next door, then she tested her theory by purposely bringing that guy in for her to get revenge on, which confirmed she was getting revenge for David.

This week she had Carl and Charlotte's DNA tested to prove the dead woman is not Amanda Clarke.

If Victoria has not figured out who Emily is at this point then she is extremely dense. I think she does know and she'll confront Emily in the finale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting scoops on the finale...

From EOnline
    Meggy: Revenge has me hooked once again. Please tell me the finale won’t disappoint!
    Um, it won’t. Seriously, you need to watch this finale live as more than one major death goes down by episode’s end. Plus, Emily will receive both the best and worst news of her life, while Victoria will make her biggest move against Emily yet. And if that’s not enough, the show will manage to pull off its most shocking twist ever.

From TVLine
    Question: Please, any scoop about Revenge? —Julien
    Ausiello: Sunday’s season finale isn’t just gonna be nuts, it’s gonna be an entire display case of Payday bars. We’re talking handcuffs for one major character, toe tags for two others, the emergence of a new scheme team and a scene that’s so horrifying, it’ll make Pascal’s death-by-helicopter-blade seem mercifully tame by comparison.
    A scene more horrifying than Pascal's death? Hopefully Daniel dies a horrible death, can't stand the smug git.

It's most shocking twist yet intrigues me but also makes me dread that David Clarke is alive, which fits with the other spoiler that Emily receives "The best and worst news of her life". He's alive, good, he's lied to her and ruined her life and caused all this crap, worst.

Please Revenge, don't go there.

But it does seem to be moving away from the David Clarke story with the line "a new scheme team emerges". Season 4 will be different for sure. Which it needs to be if the show it to continue for Season 5 and onwards.

I'm also really concerned they're going to completely kill Conrad off. I am really interested to see where the show is going to go. No matter what happens Revenge does finales well.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Aiden is totally one that dies. The actor has moved on to another series. I'd say the new Revenge team might be Charlotte being let in on the news her sister isn't dead. Or Margaux might finally grow a brain and not trust Daniel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's TWO main character deaths. That's what worries me. I just hope Daniel is one of them.
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    There's TWO main character deaths. That's what worries me. I just hope Daniel is one of them.

From what I have read the actor playing Daniel has wanted to be killed off for ages. I also read that they are going for a reboot next season. They will have to because this narrative should have been over in season one. Not sure if the reported grief of Emily would be for Aidan. It might be Nolan but he is popular and an important asset.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    A new scheme team?

Does this mean Emily won't be a main character in the new series? (If it gets renewed?)
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if they're killing off 2 characters and having another one lead away in handcuffs it must mean that there is going to be a new storyline next year

I can't take another season of Emily Thorn coming up with ever more ridiculous schemes. I wouldn't put it past the writers to have an episode where Emily colludes with aliens from another planet to exact her revenge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, as much as I would hate to lose some of the characters here, the storyline has well and truly in need for an ending.

That said they've already made Margeaux a season 4 regular so if it is a new storyline it must branch off the current one rather than be completely new like American Horror Story.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Aiden is totally one that dies. The actor has moved on to another series. I'd say the new Revenge team might be Charlotte being let in on the news her sister isn't dead. Or Margaux might finally grow a brain and not trust Daniel.
    Aiden and Daniel then I think.

Really hoping they don't pull a 'David Clarke is actually alive' thing.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    I think a dark horse to die would be Conrad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I think a dark horse to die would be Conrad.

:cry::cry::cry:
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best and worst news of her life?

Best would probably be a pregnancy. Worst news?.... Considering her Dad's dead (we hope;-)) and her mum's a nutjob who tried to kill her in childhood, I doubt it could really be the worst of her life. Hopefully Aiden is going to die as his storyline finished after finding our about his father, Trevor Mathis, being killed.
    Forum Member
    I really don't know how they are going to do a new season without Emily, Victoria, Nolan, Conrad, etc". But if it is indeed Emily's last episode next week, then I hope she gets the ultimate revenge on Victoria and Daniel.
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the same as others regarding emily's best and worse news:
    Best - finds out she can have children and is pregnant with Aiden's child
    Worst - Aiden dies by the Grayson's hands and her child loses a father like she did
    Forum Member
    Revenge has been renewed for another series :)
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    It's beyond ridiculous that there's going to be another series.
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, just because they can, doesn't mean they should....

Please wrap up David Clarke and have a new storyline!
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I have mixed feelings on this too.