Options

Jale has done a complete 180...

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
I really hope she goes on Friday. She's actually gone from the underdog to one of the nasty pieces of work.

Please let's get Jale out on Friday!! At least Ashleigh has her own opinion, Jale would do anything to be kept in Helens cool gang.

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh how dare she be offended that people are slagging her off.>:(
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want not her female to go but Jale would be my preferred choice to go out of the girls. Fed up with her basically saying "basically" & then launching into a hypercritical rant. Doubt she's going anywhere unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeh how dare she be offended that people are slagging her off.>:(

Chris said she is swearing a lot more lately... Hardly the insult of the century :D

And I'm not just referring to her reaction to that by the way. Her behaviour over the last few days is also a contributing factor. She's a sheep, and a nasty one at that.
  • Options
    DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact she physically humiliated and attacked Christopher tonight with the egg has made up my mind about her.
  • Options
    SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doing a 360 would mean she was back where she started.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Jale wanted to save Marlon not knowing that put herself in jeopardy. Can't vote Marlon out now so it has to be Jale. Normally I wouldn't vote to evict Jale but now there is no other choice for me.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can`t stand her self rightgeous attitude, she is a huge disappointment, I hope she goes .... How dare she rip Chris a new one for talking about her when she has gossiped about him on at least 3 occasions that I can recall - He was right with what he said about her, thats why she is so pissed...Truth hurts! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SgtRock wrote: »
    Doing a 360 would mean she was back where she started.

Okay, thanks for pointing that out..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Chris said she is swearing a lot more lately... Hardly the insult of the century :D

And I'm not just referring to her reaction to that by the way. Her behaviour over the last few days is also a contributing factor. She's a sheep, and a nasty one at that.

I wouldn't go as far as to say she's nasty but she's shooting herself in the dick, she could have gone really far.
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    I can`t stand her self rightgeous attitude, she is a huge disappointment, I hope she goes .... How dare she rip Chris a new one for talking about her when she has gossiped about him on at least 3 occasions that I can recall - He was right with what he said about her, thats why she is so pissed...Truth hurts! :p

I think she was pissed that he did it behind her back. As you saw, if Jale has a problem, she'd take you to the side away from everyone and talk to you about it. She even said to Chris she'd prefer it if he aired any grievances with her and not Ashleigh/Danielle.
  • Options
    wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact she physically humiliated and attacked Christopher tonight with the egg has made up my mind about her.

OMG it was a prank >:(>:( get over it we don;t see what other pranks that they play in the house :blush:
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Fizzle has done a complete 180 degree turn there ;-)
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Jale wanted to save Marlon not knowing that put herself in jeopardy. Can't vote Marlon out now so it has to be Jale. Normally I wouldn't vote to evict Jale but now there is no other choice for me.

I'm pretty sure voting isn't compulsory. Just don't vote.
    LMAO wrote: »

At least one of them was when she stood up for him? She said she was sure he isn't a game player yes :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale is such a maggot, I hope she left some water in that pool
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Jale is such a maggot, I hope she left some water in that pool

Did the big year 10s bully you today? :(
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale still my fave really can't stand the rest still if she goes I don't have to watch anymore jale still draws me to watch
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's becoming a bit of a bitch. Chris had nothing to apologise for.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure voting isn't compulsory. Just don't vote.

At least one of them was when she stood up for him? She said she was sure he isn't a game player yes :cool:

No--can't not vote. I really don't want Helen's minions to be able to have another celebration. It's important to me that Ashleigh stay in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to laugh when she said she wouldn't speak to Chris in front his minions

Erm if anyone is a minion Jale it is definitely you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »

Biggest sheep is one who can switch sides and still think they aren't a sheep
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What ?

Has she "scrambled" your brain when the egg burst ?
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »

:o Chris has minions?

I've missed a lot in a few days. ;-)
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Voting Lines are open now JALE must go.

Save ASHLEIGH VOTE JALE OUT.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pericom wrote: »