Frankie gets the last laugh!

124»

Comments

• labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »
    It takes a pretty good contestant to be among the six who are safe after a double elimination. A good contestant is one who engages people's interest or passion, who makes viewers care enough to vote for him, whether from gratitude for performances he's given or in the hope of seeing more of him and furthering his career. Frankie was all that.

well said
    spot on :)
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    In a way he has had the last laugh - for someone with no real discernible talent he's had a great ride, got to appear on telly, met some famous people, partied it up, got to meet Robbie, got flown to LA, shagged some birds and then gets the 'lads points' of being booted off the show for being 'naughty'.

When I was 18 I'd have absolutely loved to have had the experience he has. And it wont really have done him any harm either, as he didn't really have anything to lose.

He went in to the show as a cocky little oik and he's come out of the show as a cocky little oik!

I think that more or less sums up Frankie's 'journey' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes shite if you are above 13 and don't have a vagina
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes shite if you are above 13 and don't have a vagina

That can't be right, I'm 52 and I've definitely never had a vagina. Face it, music is just one of those fields where, as Howard Devoto observed years ago, some will pay for what others pay to avoid.
  • Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean we got the last laugh because he won't be on our TV screens again! :D
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie reminds me of Peter Brame from Fame Academy 2. He couldn't sing either and thought he was the dog's bollocks, too. I remember seeing him "perform" in a club in Birmingham a few weeks after FA ended. He came on late, drunk as a skunk and part way through his first song, he tried to jump off the stage and crowd surf. Unfortunately for him, the crowd were having none of it and everyone just steeped out the way. He went flat on his face and had to be dragged off by the bouncers! :D

That's Frankie's future. He'll get a few bookings off the back of the X Factor exposure. But once the show is over and everyone returns to normality, organisers will quickly realise nobody likes him and he's not worth booking. By the time next year's X Factor rolls around, he'll be consigned to history.

I'm pretty sure we can bet that Frankie will blow any earnings he does get, too. So once the events dry up, he'll be straight back to square one. Then good luck to him trying to find a regular job where you have to work for a living.

If he has any hope of earning a future living, we might see him turning up on Celebrity Big Brother or I'm a Celebrity... but then after his behaviour already got him kicked off one TV show, would they want him? He's a liability most show's wouldn't want.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    labasheedy wrote: »
    What do you know.. :rolleyes:

http://industrymusicgroup.co.uk/music/frankie-cocozza-x-factor-live-booking-agent/

available for bookings £ 3000 :)

I doubt very much he is charging £3k a gig as it's probably a fee set by Industry Music.

They often sign-up X-Factor contestants once they've left the show and the client list reflects it.
  • labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll see .. :)

That amount of publicity won't go to loss.
  • Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    labasheedy wrote: »
    We'll see .. :)

That amount of publicity won't go to loss.

Nobody will remember him in 6 months time he is one of those "I'm a nobody but you have seen me on last" :)