James Jordan could become the male equivalent of Katie Hopkins

feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well let's face it his tv dancing jobs are going to be few and far between and he looks like he enjoys being nasty so I reckon James would give Katie Hopkins a good run in the old media controversy game.

Comments

• too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as we don't have to look at pictures of him sh*gging in a field...

:o:o:D:D
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing worse, I feel, than a person who not only has to make known his opinions, on a soap box, but insist that all his opinions are all RIGHT

AKA James
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    He's a pompous, deluded, loud oaf ....... but comparing him to Katie Hopkins. That's just cruel!!!
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is nothing worse, I feel, than a person who not only has to make known his opinions, on a soap box, but insist that all his opinions are all RIGHT

AKA James

oh wow you just described Gary to a tee :D
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    He's a pompous, deluded, loud oaf ....... but comparing him to Katie Hopkins. That's just cruel!!!

I would go with this sentiment. James seems to match those descriptions from viewing, but Katie is as close to the description of vile as I can muster and I wouldn't call James vile. He's egotistical, sometimes intimidated (at his very worst) and stubbornly persistent in his deludement of certain views, but he's not as close to vile as the likes of Katie Hopkins, so I can't compare them in the same league (yet).
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    Is he not similar to Helen...?