Who would you invite to your christmas celebrity rejection party?

feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Heard about this on the radio.
Apparently the idea is to send out a load of VIP invites to famous people/celebrities The Queen, President Obama, The Pope, Posh and Becks etc,etc requesting their presence to a Christmas day dinner/party at your house. On Christmas day after you have received your VIP replies and are sitting down to dinner with your family and friends you then proceed to read out rejection after rejection from famous people/celebrities you have invited giving their reasons why they can't attend.
Who would you invite?

Comments

• Duffman2000Duffman2000 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably either Tony Blair or George Bush.
  • The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would invite George Galloway, but I'd be scared he'd turn up due to nobody else inviting him to theirs. :(
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bill Murray. I bet he'd show up, too.
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody. It doesn't sound like much fun.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Not one of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would invite George Galloway, but I'd be scared he'd turn up due to nobody else inviting him to theirs. :(

If he turned up, would you film it and upload it to YouTube and share it here?
  • The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he turned up, would you film it and upload it to YouTube and share it here?

Yes.

There are quite a lot of people at our xmas gatherings, so It would be entertaining to see him being ridiculed and laughed at by the adults, while the kids launched their sprouts at his head. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

There are quite a lot of people at our xmas gatherings, so It would be entertaining to see him being ridiculed and laughed at by the adults, while the kids launched their sprouts at his head. :)

Hope they'd be hard sprouts too. :)