Options

If We Want To Stop Hopkins...

Comments

• Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I reckon if Saville was still around, CBB would be lining him up for the summer series

He'd probably have won as well.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Team Preggers! :D
    Ha...that's funny! :D
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I reckon if Saville was still around, CBB would be lining him up for the summer series

I can picture BOTS debating saying how misunderstood he is.
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be the Cheggers vote, think he's the only one that can do it
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the point?

We are living in a culture where people like Helen and Katie are rewarded for their rotten, obnoxious personalities.

In future series, on launch night, pick the most unpleasant example of humanity, and there's a good chance you will be looking at the winner.

Sadly this is absolutely the situation. It's a crazy world now and BB in the last 18 months seems to be reflecting how life is going. >:(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I can picture BOTS debating saying how misunderstood he is.

With their unbiased panel of guests Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, Stuart Hall and Max Clifford on the phone from his cell
  • Options
    too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They must be gutted that Saddam, Gaddafi and Hitler are dead too.........
  • Options
    Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll remember that next time you post anything. I'm entitled to an opinion just like anyone else.

I don't post pointless threads like, save x, evict x, vote for x to save y. It is not an opinion, it is a very bad attempt at PR that usually has the opposite effect on people as they get irritated and annoyed by the pointlessness of it.
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scamps8 wrote: »
    I don't post pointless threads like, save x, evict x, vote for x to save y. It is not an opinion, it is a very bad attempt at PR that usually has the opposite effect on people as they get irritated and annoyed by the pointlessness of it.

Stop being so nasty, its perfectly reasonable to ask who to vote for to stop someone winning.

Go back to the rock you crawled out from under and do us all a favour >:(
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    We need to back one of Keith or Price to win the show. I know Perez would be the logical choice due to him being the anti-Hopkins housemate but he has too much baggage to challenge in a head to head situation. One of team Preggers needs to be backed under one unified anti-Hopkins banner, failure to do so will split the vote and give that evil harridan victory.
    Yeah Perez hasn't a hope in hell. I wouldn't be that keen to vote for him if he did.

I favour Keith, though either would be fine by me. He's the one running Hoppy closest in the odds but I don't know if that's the best guide - he presumably doesn't have a big online following.

It wouldn't surprise me if the choice was taken out of our hands though, with one of them going before the final. That might make it more likely that the remaining one would win.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nethwen wrote: »
    :D:D

I'm already backing Katie Price and Cheggers.

Same here :D
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a perfectly reasonable thread. Don't like it? Don't click on it. End of.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really....
    What does it have to do with you what anyone else chooses to write about ?

I'm sure all of us, you included, irritate people with their posts.

Oh, and team PREGGERS to win lol x
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have read many times on here that Tellymix is the most accurate poll and at the moment they have Katie H with 34% of the votes - twice as many as the 2nd place person - Keith. Perez is in 3rd place with just 1% of votes behind Keith. Is this poll really accurate as I have taken much interest in the past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I have read many times on here that Tellymix is the most accurate poll and at the moment they have Katie H with 34% of the votes - twice as many as the 2nd place person - Keith. Perez is in 3rd place with just 1% of votes behind Keith. Is this poll really accurate as I have taken much interest in the past.
    It does tend to be the most accurate one but it's not always on the money. I think Helen was 2nd in that poll (Ashleigh had a large lead) but yet Helen won.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    It does tend to be the most accurate one but it's not always on the money. I think Helen was 2nd in that poll (Ashleigh had a large lead) but yet Helen won.

Thanks for replying :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Thanks for replying :D
    my pleasure :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last person who should win is Price.

I want Hopkins to win in the interests of truth and justice.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    sign me up for team preggers - keith to win
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Keith would be the smart choice. Unless Pricey does something spectacular in the next few days...
  • Options
    Chief InspectorChief Inspector Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Keith is the biggest game player in there and he has contributed zero to the show.
    Perez or Katie P for me.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Keith is the biggest game player in there and he has contributed zero to the show.
    Perez or Katie P for me.

actually on the CBB task Keith was voted in the bottom 2 to be the least the biggest game player with Perez, KH and Michelle the top 3 ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a tv reality show! Are you seriously spending loads of cash on a celeb to win or not win a tv show that ultimately means nothing to them? They've already received hundreds of thousands of pounds, upwards of half a million for some!

Buy some sweets or something instead, I'm sure you'll get more satisfaction from it.

Talk about losing the plot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    A pointless thread that nobody is influenced by. Everybody will vote for their favourite in the house and if Katie Hopkiins (that's her name, not Hopkins) then good for her
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Bongo999 wrote: »
    A pointless thread that nobody is influenced by. Everybody will vote for their favourite in the house and if Katie Hopkiins (that's her name, not Hopkins) then good for her

Is that the posh way of spelling it? ;-)