Options

Even when Amelia returns is she safe enough to win

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Tall Blonde girl who looks about 25. Is she going to be popular enough with the traditional safe voters. I am not sure she really has that "safe" factor that the voters like people like Joe, Matt, Leon, Craig, Marcus and even Janet all seem like they certainly do

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah she'll be first out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    I can't stand her.
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Tall Blonde girl who looks about 25. Is she going to be popular enough with the traditional safe voters. I am not sure she really has that "safe" factor that the voters like people like Joe, Matt, Leon, Craig, Marcus and even Janet all seem like they certainly do
    Is she really tall? I seem to remember Tulisa towered above her when presenting her with the cake - but maybe she was standing on a box or something :confused: And hasn't she still got pink hair?
  • Options
    happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she gets in, she will be first out. The return of the rejects reeks of injustice to the others who have been in the competition from the beginning and who have proved themselves worthy. People don't like someone to have an unfair advantage. Wait for the big angry face when she is eliminated again. She was so ungracious the first time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To stay in the competition her fans (which she has approx 48 hours to rally!) will have to vote first to get her in the show, and then again after the show to keep her there. She is at an immediate disadvantage as she needs to get to lot's of votes to stay on... doesn't really cancel out the whole skipping the last 4/5 weeks though!

I would think it quite likely she might be in saturday and then out sunday... wonder in the producers will give her one week safe from elimination (a la big brother?)
  • Options
    Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might survive this week but I can't see her surviving next week if she does get that far
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No... she's incredibly unlikeable also.
  • Options
    Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope we don't get the chance to find out! :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i laugh if shes voted straight back out the day after
  • Options
    AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Whoever returns have zero chance of winning or even reaching the final as their presence will just be seen as unfair and they won't get votes.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think she'll win, she'll possibly make the final though.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    That makeover makes her look like a 40 year old trying to look young!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll obviously survive the first week. She will automatically stand out with the 'return factor' and she will receive lots of votes automatically. Plus the ones she will most likely recieve for a good performance. However if a popular act (Little Mix, Craig, Marcus, Misha etc.) goes, she will recieve a huge backlash.

Amelia has automatically got into the final 7 and is now on the tour, I think she has received enough of a bonus. She shouldn't win because it is unfair (and I did really like her when she was in the competition).

However, unless its Kitty, I can't see the judges saving her if she is in the bottom two, mainly for the fact that they will have bonded with the acts over the past weeks and will most likely stay "loyal" to them. The only reason she would be saved is so they don't 'lose face'.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I did like her at the beginning, but once all the nastiness from her and her family emerged i went right off her.
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Who says she's back in anyhow? :o
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alicey wrote: »
    Whoever returns have zero chance of winning or even reaching the final as their presence will just be seen as unfair and they won't get votes.

This.

There simply won't be enough time for the general public to get to know them [as well as the rest].

X Twitter etc. followers won't amount to much.
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not with that awful pink hair lol:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jdayeh13 wrote: »
    She'll obviously survive the first week. She will automatically stand out with the 'return factor' and she will receive lots of votes automatically. Plus the ones she will most likely recieve for a good performance. However if a popular act (Little Mix, Craig, Marcus, Misha etc.) goes, she will recieve a huge backlash.

Amelia has automatically got into the final 7 and is now on the tour, I think she has received enough of a bonus. She shouldn't win because it is unfair (and I did really like her when she was in the competition).

However, unless its Kitty, I can't see the judges saving her if she is in the bottom two, mainly for the fact that they will have bonded with the acts over the past weeks and will most likely stay "loyal" to them. The only reason she would be saved is so they don't 'lose face'.

What do you mean unless its Kitty, there are many who like and support her!! Whoever comes back shouldn't be saved over anyone!

She hasn't even been voted back in yet either, a bit presumptious!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    What do you mean unless its Kitty, there are many who like and support her!!

No I really like Kitty. But what I mean is if Kitty is in the bottom 2 with Amelia, I can see the Judges giving up on her, considering it is her 3rd time. (I don't want it to happen ofc).
  • Options
    Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what's so totally wrong with this twist. It's going to be awkward if they lose the public vote and leave AGAIN. But for them to win would be ridiculous, they've already been identified as rejects.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the big question is, would people rather have Amelia there or Frankie:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I really like Kitty. But what I mean is if Kitty is in the bottom 2 with Amelia, I can see the Judges giving up on her, considering it is her 3rd time. (I don't want it to happen ofc).

Fair enough. I really can't understand why she isn't more popular, she seems lovely and works really hard every week, i would be sad to see her go as i enjoy watching her.:)
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah she'll be first out

Amilia to win!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get all the fuss about her. She wasn't good on the first show and I wasn't surprised Kelly got rid of her

Mind you I never saw the auditions and bootcamps etc. Only the live shows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    I don't get all the fuss about her. She wasn't good on the first show and I wasn't surprised Kelly got rid of her

Mind you I never saw the auditions and bootcamps etc. Only the live shows.

So you can really know much of what you are talking about would you??