Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
Forum Member
✭✭
evomad1 wrote: »
Where I am really fascinated is in how it's going to play out after the accident. I think something eventually brings Chas on side, maybe begrudgingly or Chas blows the whole thing. The ILY came a lot quicker than we all thought, maybe the whole affair comes out a lot sooner than we think. I was originally thinking it would around Sept but maybe it's even before summer???

I'm interested too-Lucy said that the storyline has been mapped out brilliantly and all comes together cleverly which got me wondering

Continuation of: Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Awwwww another thread:D;-)

I just Can't wait to see the proof of love from Robert :)

For me It will be just the cherry on top :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Awwwww another thread:D;-)

I just Can't wait to see the proof of love from Robert :)

For me It will be just the cherry on top :D

me too:)
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmack, was mid response to your comment about repeat of where they were before when the thread closed.....

Aaron realises that Robert has emotionally come a long way in a short space of time and that he probably needs time to process. Aaron doesn't want to let him go so he is willing for a short while to accept it.

It's not quite a repeat of before as Robert has admitted strong feelings whereas before he rejected this possibility most cruelly.
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmack, was mid response to your comment about repeat of where they were before when the thread closed.....

Aaron realises that Robert has emotionally come a long way in a short space of time and that he probably needs time to process. Aaron doesn't want to let him go so he is willing for a short while to accept it.

It's not quite a repeat of before as Robert has admitted strong feelings whereas before he rejected this possibility most cruelly.

Yeah this is true and it isn't quite the same.I do think they will take it a different way now though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 2 :-)
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member

Evomadt couldn't reply to your previous post but I agree the relationship has moved on and Robert will not just push Aaron out of HF like the hotel. He will try and make sure Aaron understands and Aaron, who will hopefully have had real quality time (hope we see some of it), will probably tell Robert he's fine and understands as they then plan to meet up later. I think Aaron's pain will come after that, maybe seeing Robert with Chrissie in the pub, that he will just go off running on his own again.
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    Part 2 :-)

I suppose it has to happen at some point but why didn't they wait until post 20000?
  • cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on Part 2 Robronettes!!!

A New Part for the New beginning for Robron!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not necessarily thinking Robert will be nasty about it or push him out.I am thinking about the whole situation in general and that Aaron is still always going to be upset at coming second etc
  • baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It happened! Part 2!
  • RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know Robert's in Monday's episode, and it looks like it's for the purpose of waving Chrissie off on her holiday. That to me though isn't really necessary is it? We know Robert made his excuse, Chrissie/Lawrence accepted it. ED could have just easily shown Robert alone at HF & we see him text Aaron to come round. Obviously not going to happen though... :cry:
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay part 2! Finally! lol

I was just reading some comments on Emmerdale's Facebook page (big mistake, I know!) and someone said that when Ryan was on Good Morning Britain he came across as arrogant! I don't know where they got that from, Ryan was lovely in that interview. He may have been nervous cause I'm sure he wasn't used to doing TV interviews then but from what I've heard he's seems to be a really nice guy.

It's not a surprise though, they don't like Robert so it's like they automatically dislike the actor who plays him which is a little childish really.
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to ask the journo that has seen the eps for next week if we get Robron at HF in a cryptic way???
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to wait on this one because I simply can't believe we get no HF scenes. I am a little unclear, remind me. When do they go on hol and when does Chrissie come back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't that Metro journalist say "not necessarily together?" Maybe we could get one scene with them at HF? If there wasn't a scene with them at HF, he would have just said not together altogether on screen? We can only hope we get a scene... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay part 2! Finally! lol

I was just reading some comments on Emmerdale's Facebook page (big mistake, I know!) and someone said that when Ryan was on Good Morning Britain he came across as arrogant! I don't know where they got that from, Ryan was lovely in that interview. He may have been nervous cause I'm sure he wasn't used to doing TV interviews then but from what I've heard he's seems to be a really nice guy.

It's not a surprise though, they don't like Robert so it's like they automatically dislike the actor who plays him which is a little childish really.

It is childish.I thought he came across really well,not arrogant at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's silly not to use the opportunity to have some scenes at HF.What a waste lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they have to show one scene at least. Surely. They've got to show Aaron being happy to get alone time with Robert, otherwise when he learns about Chrissie coming back, won't it look a bit strange he's chucked out having not shown this happiness time? Hmm...
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is childish.I thought he came across really well,not arrogant at all

Exactly. I'm gonna have to stop reading the comments on their Facebook cause there's so much dislike for Robert and Ryan on there, it actually annoys me how personal they can be sometimes.

I hope when Robert shows his love for Aaron (which I can't wait to see! :D ) more people will start to soften to Robert
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. I'm gonna have to stop reading the comments on their Facebook cause there's so much dislike for Robert and Ryan on there, it actually annoys me how personal they can be sometimes.

I hope when Robert shows his love for Aaron (which I can't wait to see! :D ) more people will start to soften to Robert

There is a lot of dislike and I don't understand it really.Guess they just think Robert is totally false and manipulative.I hope they soften too :-)
    Forum Member
    There is a lot of dislike and I don't understand it really.Guess they just think Robert is totally false and manipulative.I hope they soften too :-)

I agree, and tbh it kind of reminds me of the hatred Brendan and Craig got off Hollyoaks.
    Forum Member

I hope so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't the Soaplife article earlier in the week mention the HF thing about 2 or 3 times within the content? And who knows, the Metro journalist, knowing how popular Robron are, might be throwing us off the scent & there are some HF scenes which we now aren't expecting, so when they come on, it's sort of a surprise.

Anyway down the line, we'll have loads of HF scenes between the two being all loved up because they're going to be Lords of the Manor together... ;-)
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    I decided to unlike the FB page of ED a while ago. I really don't care what they say. They are mean.

Not worth My time anymore.;-)
This discussion has been closed.