Options

Castle (UK Pace, No Spoilers Please)

124»

Comments

• Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode last night, with the Drone Kill....Castle on top form and Beckett Hotter then ever....the Tank-Cam, was inspiring.
    And the Washington opportunity was a great ending....one they could have waited till next week - but then again, it still could be on the table.

"That theory is highly improbable and coming from me, that's saying something."
  • Options
    BrummiekevBrummiekev Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Agree Stansfield, really enjoying this season of Castle some really good episodes. Wasn't sure how it would go once they kissed at the end of the last season but its been good:)

Good to see Agent Almeida aka Carlos Bernard on our screen's in this weeks episode.:cool:
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brummiekev wrote: »
    Agree Stansfield, really enjoying this season of Castle some really good episodes. Wasn't sure how it would go once they kissed at the end of the last season but its been good:)

Good to see Agent Almeida aka Carlos Bernard on our screen's in this weeks episode.:cool:

I think they've handled the relationship perfectly. By not making it the primary focus of each episode and just having the occasional insight like "tank-cam", it works so much better.

I won't have a huge problem if they have a wobble in the next season - i suppose it would be unrealistic to expect them to be the perfect couple who never argues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Brummiekev wrote: »

Last 5/6 episode has been Castle at it's best, but I have to say there has been some dodgy ones too, may have started with the 'reality' camera's following them on a case.

Always great to see Agent Almeida...:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great end to S5 this week.....but Castle can easily work anywhere - so why was he upset, couldn't have been just that he didn't know Kate went to Washington....I'd follow Beckett, to the the ends of the earth.;)

Good case too this week, with the Body in the Water Tank - and I liked the Tech Expert.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the job offer was rather inspired actually. You'd almost typically expect the cliff hanger to have been them breaking up - it even hinted along those lines as well. I think what will happen is that she'll take the job and we'll have that for a few episodes, but it'll culminate with the senator involved in her mother's murder getting involved and getting her fired.
  • Options
    Cuty PieCuty Pie Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I see Amazon are offering a complete box set of series 1 to 5 available 11th November. £35.76.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Castle-Season-1-5-Nathan-Fillion/dp/B00DSOOD4Y/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1381048180&sr=8-7&keywords=castle

Might be able to clean up my Skybox then.
  • Options
    kevin58kevin58 Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 3 has suddenly Stopped its Channel Five run! After the Punked episode:mad:

Does anyone know if it's coming back - crazy schedulers:mad::mad:
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kevin58 wrote: »
    Season 3 has suddenly Stopped its Channel Five run! After the Punked episode:mad:

Does anyone know if it's coming back - crazy schedulers:mad::mad:

Castle does return to 5 on 291013 at the usual time. According to Youview guide and follows the series schedule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Castle does return to 5 on 291013 at the usual time. According to Youview guide and follows the series schedule.

Cheers for that. I was really miffed that 22nd October has no Castle episode -oh! and I was wondering; when do Castle and Beckett get it on?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You've got a long wait.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuty Pie wrote: »
    You've got a long wait.......

Your'e not wrong. I have just been trying to work it out, can' t believe the approximate date.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    Your'e not wrong. I have just been trying to work it out, can' t believe the approximate date.

Hummm... is it the end of Season Five perhaps?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To slightly reduce your agony episode 81 might be of interest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kevin58 wrote: »
    Hummm... is it the end of Season Five perhaps?:confused:

You might think that I couldn't possibly comment.

H77, offering extra points for knowing where the quote comes from.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    House of Cards, Frances Urquart in UK original, Frank Underwood in Netflix version.

Actual line: "You mightask, I couldn't possibly comment"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuty Pie wrote: »
    House of Cards, Frances Urquart in UK original, Frank Underwood in Netflix version.

Actual line: "You mightask, I couldn't possibly comment"

Might be Frank Underwoods version, but I am pretty certain about my Frances Urquart:confused:

No I am right about the original, certain...

H77 as sure as he can be about what few quotations he is:confused: