Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate to say it but as the offspring of KP and DOTY Andre this is probably quite a normal state of affairs for them...
    It's awful,she should never have took those children on that trip,she dragged them into her own drama without a thought for them.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny as although she only seems to be seen in Tesco I'm always seeing that poxy range rover popping up on my newsfeed when friends have seen it about town! Maybe it has a life of its own. I sometimes teach classes at BBH leisure centre - I also teach at Pavilions where Alex Reid was spotted a few times when they were together :eek:

That explains the name ;) I believe she now has an incognito white one too because she was inconveniently snapped next to it at what looks like BBH car park on a date when according to the chronology of her Sun story she should have been well on her way to Marbella.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Well, to be fair, that's conjecture, LAO. And really, how would telling anyone she had the baby spoil an exclusive. Can't see PA passing it on, can you?

But yes, that lack of contact is mystifying and can only be explained by it being PA and the kids who were out of range - someplace so remote they had no internet access or cell signal for 3-4 days... um... yeah... odd.

That is why I posed it in question form because I literally cannot believe anybody would do that... her children are to young to be out of contact for that long in the first place.
    Do you mean we could be talking about just a day or so (if even that, allowing for the time difference) in reality, Cyril, rather than the suggested 3-5 days between the birth and the article?

That would make far more sense. The other option is way too OTT even for KP..

I agree that this is a more likely senario but I still cannot get my head around the fact she excluded the children from the good news that she and their new sibling were ok... I still can't believe even KP would do that even for money.
    Don't know about reports of the kid's not knowing....however this entire fiasco stinks of utter bull sh*t, I think the kids would have to be out of the way because kids speak the truth.

To whom?.. it's not like they have twitter or fb accounts and they are both old enough to understand it is a secret.

I cannot believe the Candre gang (thanks for that artless :)) would have leaked it either in light of the upcoming cc... especially since they have the perfect 'well excuse me who is it that is leaking private medical information' comeback thanks to KP's twitter Diarrhoea.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone got a link to reports of Katie saying she hadnt told her kids?

Here is the story on Unreality TV, cant see a mention of the kids & nothing on twitter either.

http://www.*******************/im-a-celebrity/katie-price-has-had-a-baby-boy-jett-riviera-eight-weeks-early-after-emergency-caesarean/

(of course this might not be the whole story as they have taken it from the Sun so could have missed that bit - I dont buy/ read the sun so cant say either way)

I simply cannot believe she would tell a newspaper before her kids.

edit - sorry it wont link but you can google Katie Price has baby 8 weeks early & unreality TV
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't believe that there hasn't been a single picture of the baby.....
    All proud parents share a picture of a baby, either through facebook, twitter etc... so either its for an exclusive...or she is seriously hiding something !!!
    After revealing everything to the scum newspaper for money and discussing her 'nightmare' birth, you would have expected a picture of the baby!

I know there are some who will say she is been private, but if that is the case she wouldn't have sold any part of her birth story!

I don't believe that she couldn't contact her kids, she managed to do a radio interview during her 'birth nightmare stay in hospital' with an Australian radio station, where she didn't mention the 'difficulties' she was having. I can't imagine that PA would be staying in a hotel with the kids that was so down market that it didn't have wi-fi or a telephone, and I am sure that KP could have contacted them immediately if needed!

The whole thing skinks....
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that this is a more likely senario but I still cannot get my head around the fact she excluded the children from the good news that she and their new sibling were ok... I still can't believe even KP would do that even for money.

Well if Cyril is correct (which I think he is) then she didn't! Knowing KP and how bad at explaining anything coherently she is, she could be talking about hours rather than days, even be referring to the fact that the time difference meant they couldn't call them till the morning!

As questionable as KP's actions are, and as dodgy as this pregnancy was, I see no reason to believe that she would deliberately keep the news from the kids.

Can someone please quote her exact words? Thanks in advance.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    All proud parents share a picture of a baby, either through facebook, twitter etc... so either its for an exclusive...or she is seriously hiding something !!!
    After revealing everything to the scum newspaper for money and discussing her 'nightmare' birth, you would have expected a picture of the baby!

it's outrageous, how dare she deny the Digital Spy "Katie Price Has Had Her Baby" thread the chance to try to scientifically analyse how premature it is! :eek:

You just can't rely on these zelebs for consistency nowadays!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »

I know there are some who will say she is been private, but if that is the case she wouldn't have sold any part of her birth story!

I don't believe that she couldn't contact her kids, she managed to do a radio interview during her 'birth nightmare stay in hospital' with an Australian radio station, where she didn't mention the 'difficulties' she was having. I can't imagine that PA would be staying in a hotel with the kids that was so down market that it didn't have wi-fi or a telephone, and I am sure that KP could have contacted them immediately if needed!

The whole thing skinks....

OK, I'm totally confused now.
    On the one hand KP is being accused of being a shameless publicity **** who has milked this pregnancy for all it's worth.
    And now people are commenting on how they haven't seen pictures of the baby splashed all over the internet.
    Surely if she had published pictures of the baby immediately she would have been criticised for that aswell.
    Maybe she's just shared photos of him with her family/friends the way "normal" people do.:confused:
    (And yes, I know it's KP and it seems utterly out of character, but you never know).
    Well if Cyril is correct (which I think he is) then she didn't! Knowing KP and how bad at explaining anything coherently she is, she could be talking about hours rather than days, even be referring to the fact that the time difference meant they couldn't call them till the morning!

As questionable as KP's actions are, I see no reason to believe that she deliberately avoided telling her kids they had a new baby brother and all was well.

Quite.
    Why on earth would anyone think she wouldn't have told them?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.
    Why on earth would anyone think she wouldn't have told them?

Because she's KP I think. That's the message I'm getting.

Where's this quote then clarifying what she actually said?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    it's outrageous, how dare she deny the Digital Spy "Katie Price Has Had Her Baby" thread the chance to try to scientifically analyse how premature it is! :eek:

You just can't rely on these zelebs for consistency nowadays!

That's ok Cyril - she's already supplied us with enough evidence in her live TV interviews and tweets for us to work out that her claims of 8 weeks prem are complete BS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As questionable as KP's actions are, I see no reason to believe that she deliberately avoided telling her kids they had a new baby brother and all was well.

That is what I am saying I can't believe it... KP does love her children and that would be a hideously cruel thing to do...

Apart from the ridiculously long journey at an advanced stage of her most difficult pregnancy... everything else is just typical KP shooting for the money shot... what is a story without drama?.. cheaper mwahaha... the baby's first pictures are probably alongside the Vegas wedding photo's that none of the press would pay enough for lol... I will take that back if she offers the pictures up for free.

I haven't bought into any of the conspiracy theories... imo she was pregnant... the father of her child is none of my business... she married Kev because PA was thinking about getting engaged and she has to prove she has moved on the 'futherest' which is also the explanation for the love tweets... everything else is just KP trying to get the best possible price for her exclusive... people who are private don't constantly reiterate their privacy to the press only attention seekers do that... so typical KP in every way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would like to see that too lexi as I find it hard to believe #post 705
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is why I posed it in question form because I literally cannot believe anybody would do that... her children are to young to be out of contact for that long in the first place.

To whom?.. it's not like they have twitter or fb accounts and they are both old enough to understand it is a secret.

I cannot believe the Candre gang (thanks for that artless :))
    would have leaked it either in light of the upcoming cc... especially since they have the perfect 'well excuse me who is it that is leaking private medical information' comeback thanks to KP's twitter Diarrhoea.

Just in general, innocent conversations with who ever..... I'm not suggesting the children would take to twitter.

This whole circus of a pregnancy stinks to high heaven, the plastic one is definitely lying through her veneers. young children can not be taught to lie and twist the truth, they say what's happening. Best to have them out of the way of the lies then they can not accidental let the proverbial cat out of the bag,

I don't think PA or CAN give a flying fig about the plastic one :confused: why would they? as you say the plastic one continues to dig her own grave with her witterings about other people's business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's ok Cyril - she's already supplied us with enough evidence in her live TV interviews and tweets for us to work out that her claims of 8 weeks prem are complete BS.

That's nice. Enjoy x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think PA or CAN give a flying fig about the plastic one :confused: why would they?

They are in court with her soon, reputations on the line? :confused:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: for all concerned.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I am aware of that

What I am saying is that I doubt PA/CAN gives a flying fig about her dramarama pregnancy and cough fanciful stories of horseboxes, sun bathing, 10001 days of hell bull that she thinks people are stupid enough to buy.

I should think PA's main and only concern is how long until next convenient penis stranger is dragged back to the children's home.

Does any one know the court date?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She couldn't tell them the news at the time,because they were on holiday in aus,they haven't got phones or the internet over there,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She couldn't tell them the news at the time,because they were on holiday in aus,they haven't got phones or the internet over there,

Where did you read this Val?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I should think PA's main and only concern is how long until next convenient penis stranger is dragged back to the children's home.

Hasn't he had multiple partners in this time frame too? Maybe not married but dating.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't he had multiple partners in this time frame too? Maybe not married but dating.

But he didn't move them all his house in a few days/ weeks of meeting them as a possible "next mummy replacement" did he?

And for PA stuff, please keep to the PA thread. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    It was in the katie rushed to hospital thread:)
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »

It was in the interview KP gave to the newspaper. It said ''Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the good news because they are holidaying in Australia with their Dad''
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    It was in the interview KP gave to the newspaper. It said ''Katie has been unable to tell Junior and Princess the good news because they are holidaying in Australia with their Dad''

If it was worded like that it doesn't necasarily mean their dad didn't pass on the news
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    But he didn't move them all his house in a few days/ weeks of meeting them as a possible "next mummy replacement" did he?

We don't know, all we see is what's on the TV right?

;)
This discussion has been closed.