Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Still got 10 uses left so would be very grateful indeed if you'd consider using my referral code when signing up for an unlimited card:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    as a Cineworld Unlimited customer I've been giving a code to use maximum of 12 times to give the user a month free (and in return I also get a month free)

If your not already an unlimited customer then its well worth investigating as I've been one now for about 4 years and watched on average about 60 films a year and only paying £15.90 a month!!

Anyway here's the important stuff:

"Sign up to Cineworlds Unlimited membership with this code and you will get one free month. All memberships are for a 12 month period, paid monthly at £15.90. I believe the free month is added after three months of paid subscription. But Unlimited is well worth the money as you can watch "unlimited" movies and get a 10% discount on food all for only £15.90 a month!! And after 12 months you'll automatically be upgraded to a black card that entitles you to 25% off food & free 3D uplifts (for the first 12 months you have to pay a £1.50 uplift charge on all 3D showings) There's also many other benefits & discounts that pop up including "unlimited" only advanced screenings of new films, that generally have an exclusive message from the director + hot new trailers + free food (occasionally!) And finally if your an Orange (EE) customer then you can get two tickets free on Weds!!"

If your interested then use this code

RAF-11NJ-08TL-98FZ-24SH
  • Ben_FreemanBen_Freeman Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Thank you to everyone that gave me a free month last year I now have a new code
    RAF-74SM-83UU-31CT-05MB
    You will get your membership month free after 3 pairs months thanks
  • naquadanaquada Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread was a great idea. I used a code from here when I signed up. Now I have a code of my own, I would be really grateful to ant one using mine. Thanks in advance.

RAF-24GG-61BM-15YF-94FG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Please feel free to use my code RAF-17FP-94DV-02FT-27US

If you do please send me a private message so i can thank you :)

Cheers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hey all,

Signed up using one of the codes on here so would be really greatful if anyone signs up using mine, you'll get a free month and so will I :D

My code is...

RAF-20QB-93YW-69CY-44MJ

Thanks,
    Jamie.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

I still have Six Uses of my code free to use. Thanks very much in advance. :)

My referral code is RRAF-37DZ-26TD-56TN-07KE.
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hello

If anyone is considering getting a Cineworld Unlimited Card, I would appreciate it if you could use my recommend a friend promo code, which allows both me and you to get a months membership for free.

To do this please enter RAF-90VC-45HR-47NZ-03JJ when asked for a promo code.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/intro
    https://www.unlimitedcineworld.com/

Many Thanks
  • highnalhighnal Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And here's another available code to use:

RAF-70VU-11AY-15AJ-36DV

Thanks in advance!! :)
  • Dan_H1Dan_H1 Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hey guys,

It would be much appreciated if you used this referral code when you sign up...

RAF-64JW-21FR-57NP-19XM

Thank you!
    Dan
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
    Forum Member
    I got my referral code from here months back so very grateful for my free month.

My husband and I have made great use of the membership & I really recommend it to anyone who is a film lover :D

The free month is applied to you account at the end of your 12 months and it's a minimum 12 month subscription. You also get food/drink and local restaurant discounts usually too.

My code is RAF - 84YM - 44HQ - 43VG - 07YQ
    my hubs is RAF - 13JG - 28VP - 07CC - 34TJ

Thank you to anyone uses the code. If you have any questions about joining or membership, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I've had great use from my Unlimited card, and would love it if anybody would like to claim their free extra month when you sign up. Here is my Recommend A Friend Code:

RAF-15XJ-37QP-90UL-06XF.

Good luck and enjoy!!
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code pleaseeeeee:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Please feel free to use my code RAF-17FP-94DV-02FT-27US

If you do please send me a private message so i can thank you

Cheers
  • John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi,
    I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hello,

If you are thinking of getting a cineworld unlimited card and would like 1 month free at the end of your year please use this code below

RAF-36CM-66XW-87PE-53HA

We will both get one month free

Thanks!
  • Janet_HamiltonJanet_Hamilton Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Hi all, I signed up using a Digital Spy member's code

I'd be really grateful if you could return the favour using my code to give us both a free month.

My code is RAF-79DW-09QF-24RZ-43LK

many thanks Janet
    Forum Member
    I got my referral code from here months back so very grateful for my free month.

My husband and I have made great use of the membership & I really recommend it to anyone who is a film lover

The free month is applied to you account at the end of your 12 months and it's a minimum 12 month subscription. You also get food/drink and local restaurant discounts usually too.

My code is RAF - 84YM - 44HQ - 43VG - 07YQ
    my hubs is RAF - 13JG - 28VP - 07CC - 34TJ

Thank you to anyone uses the code. If you have any questions about joining or membership, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone,

My wife and I signed up for the unlimited card and we'd like to share our codes. Thanks for using them if you do!

RAF-66NA-83MK-48NU-90ZD
    RAF-29EX-50LL-97KU-52DU
    Forum Member
    Adding my referral code to the pile! Still 12 uses left on it at the moment - hugely grateful to anyone who uses the code to get us both a free month :)

RAF-30FG-71NT-64KZ-15KJ
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really grateful if you would sign up using below mentioned referral code pleaseeeeee:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

Thanks in advance!
  • Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I went to see the Amazing spiderman 2 and transcendence at the weekend. Because of the so so reviews I probably would not have gone to see Transcendence if I did not have my unlimited card. I quite liked it and would have missed out otherwise. It gives you a chance to make up your own minds about films.

Please consider using my code

RAF-46FE-01SF-42YJ-22HY

Thanks
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sill 6 uses left,thanks to all those who have used it

RAF-32DR-76MB-81XD-07TU