Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been dying to see this for months. Looks revolting. Can't wait
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pharoah wrote: »
    Been dying to see this for months. Looks revolting. Can't wait

I just watched it,it was indeed revolting lol just wait till u see how it ends,a sequel is in the works already!
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bunch of people's mouths and anuses being connected together might seem a shocking idea initially, but how could the disgust factor be kept up for 90 minutes? Especially without the sight of any actual coprophagia, a la Pink Flamingos.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Are you sure it's not supposed to be a comedy? It certainly had me in stiches the other night when I saw it on Charlie Brooker's show :D
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    I'm certainly not wasting money on it. Free watch only, if I even do. Looks quite rubbish really.
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's different :D
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    A bunch of people's mouths and anuses being connected together might seem a shocking idea initially, but how could the disgust factor be kept up for 90 minutes?
    I've not seen it, but I gather the bulk of the film is conventional horror about some people being abducted, escaping, getting caught again etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    I've not seen it, but I gather the bulk of the film is conventional horror about some people being abducted, escaping, getting caught again etc.

You could have put that in a spoiler :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Just checked for renting out ,, but they don't do it..:( Stomach churning too :)
  • Dave May CryDave May Cry Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this suitable for kids? Thinking of taking my 8 year old & her friends to see it for her birthday. She's quite sensitive. Will she enjoy it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Is this suitable for kids? Thinking of taking my 8 year old & her friends to see it for her birthday. She's quite sensitive. Will she enjoy it?

Its an 18..lol or an X in the olden days :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell them it's 'A Bugs Life 2'. They'll never know the difference. :)
  • Dave May CryDave May Cry Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    Tell them it's 'A Bugs Life 2'. They'll never know the difference. :)

Alright! I may take my elderly grandmother & some of her friends too as she loves a Bug's Life. And possibly the local vicar. I will post a review once we have watched The Human Centipede. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alright! I may take my elderly grandmother & some of her friends too as she loves a Bug's Life. And possibly the local vicar. I will post a review once we have watched The Human Centipede. :)

I look forward to reading your review when I return to this forum seven years from now.

It should have blown over by then. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I deffo wouldnt take kids to see this movie,its very dark stuff.
  • dramatiCUTIE.dramatiCUTIE. Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Imagine being one of those cast members. I'm sure they were some uncomfortable scenes to film, especially for the girl in the middle xD
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is f**ked up, makes Saw look like a comedy :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy B wrote: »
    That is f**ked up, makes Saw look like a comedy :o

Hardly. Like I predicted, you see no actual gore in the film or close ups of the way the people were attached. Its simply the idea thats disgusting rather than whats actually shown in the film.

Brad of The Cinema Snob has put up a great video review of it.
    http://thecinemasnob.com/2010/05/03/brad-has-seen-the-human-centipede.aspx
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    Jesus, that **** drags things out, doesn't he? He could've said all the meaningful stuff he had to say in under five minutes. Remind me never to bother ever watching him again for any reason.

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark A wrote: »
    Jesus, that **** drags things out, doesn't he? He could've said all the meaningful stuff he had to say in under five minutes. Remind me never to bother ever watching him again for any reason.

Regards

Mark

Some would think thats something that happens with unscripted video reviews, others just act like complete morons.

Regards

Whogivesashite
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not supposed to be a comedy? It certainly had me in stiches the other night when I saw it on Charlie Brooker's show :D

I saw that, too. Sort of had me horrified and fascinated at the same time. Mostly I was screaming 'Noooooooo' at the TV, though :eek: Ewww. Just ewww.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The idea of the movie freaked me out (I too saw it on charlie brooker), so I had to watch it (nothings as bad as you imagine it to be...).

The entire movie can be summarized as this:

Crazy unconvincing german Dr attaches chinese-speaking man to an american woman and her friend via mouth to anus. Dr is happy when first man craps into womans mouth. Then
    two detectives get involved. There's a shoot out. Detectives die. Dr is injured also, by the chinese man. Chinese man decideds to slit his own throat. Girl at back dies. Girl in middle is left trapped between them

A sequel is planned involving 12 people which apparently will make...

“The first film will seem like My Little Pony compared to what we do with the sequel.”

Lovely.

And the claim that it is '100% medically accurate' is completely rubbish.
  • OcdGirlOcdGirl Posts: 12,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only seen the trailer and I felt soooooo disgusted.

So so so so wrong :( :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OcdGirl wrote: »
    I've only seen the trailer and I felt soooooo disgusted.

So so so so wrong :( :eek:

I know how you feel. I was uber disturbed. I wished I'd never watched 'you have been watching' ... damn trailer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally watched it yesterday. It's a crap film. Once they were all 'connected' I started fast forwarding it as I was getting bored. It's jsut the thought of it that's revolting but you don't actually see anything in the film.
    Not sure how they will do the sequel considering the doctor is dead

Having said all that, after it was over I had to watch something more upbeat straight away. It just left me with a horrible feeling. Similar to how I felt after watching the original Chainsaw Massacre.