shocking read RE.kristina and stefan

2»

Comments

• TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stefs dad wrote:
    caught him as he went into practice and he confirms that he and Kristina are still the best of friends. So much so, in fact, that they intend to go to Africa together to continue the childrens charity work he has been involved with once DOI is over. No doubt the next sensation will be stef doublecrossing the lovely Debbie - "love triangle rat" - or something similar. That'll be bollox too!

good to know the papers are talking about him though, it means his profile is rising and he will get better work.
    so, bring it on tabloids, we're ready for you.

That's great news to hear. You'll have to keep us up to date with what he does post DOI :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like rubbish to me. Kristina seems a lovely girl and I think it's clear they get on brilliantly.
  • podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    I imagine in the earlier stages all the female celebs felt a bit apprehensive about being dropped - in the case of Olga, Pam and Pams' stand in (forget her name) with some justification - so if Kristina was going to say anything it would have been then - not after Saturday when they had the skate of their lives!

You only had to see her reaction when they avoided the week 5 skate off to to know there is no tension there - did Kelly ever throw herself at Todd like that?
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stefs dad wrote:
    caught him as he went into practice and he confirms that he and Kristina are still the best of friends. So much so, in fact, that they intend to go to Africa together to continue the childrens charity work he has been involved with once DOI is over. No doubt the next sensation will be stef doublecrossing the lovely Debbie - "love triangle rat" - or something similar. That'll be bollox too!

good to know the papers are talking about him though, it means his profile is rising and he will get better work.
    so, bring it on tabloids, we're ready for you.

They've been my favourite couple over the last few weeks, just from their body languge and reactions on the show i thought they got on good together. Just look how much better they've done recently , i think theyre a pairing that works very well together.

I can see why stefan wants to go with her to africa after the shows finished , if i was him i'd love to take her up the Nile. ;)
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly has Stefan been in? He was only a sort of bit part in the Bill, as Lance's boyfriend and now Lance is dead will he be coming in for longer in a bigger part, or is he resting?
    He's not exactly a celeb yet, but good luck to him I say, and well done to his agent for getting him this Dancing on Ice gig. If the gutter press is starting on him it's fantastic publicity and he should milk it as much as he can. I look forward to seeing more of him on TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've liked him from the beginning. Why that Jason keeps having a go is beyond me!

Just shows though he was saved everytime he was in the skate off.

Kristina looks lovely.

Stef to win!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    What exactly has Stefan been in?

Hollyoaks followed by The Bill and straight into DOI. He did a film last year called "Back In Business" with Dennis Waterman, Martin Kemp and some others, which is due for release about now. He thinks of himself as a musician more than an actor so could be up for Soapstar Superstar if they'll let him in.
    I don't think he'll be back in the Bill, he was only a very minor character and his storyline was tied into his relationship with Lance.
    As his profile gets higher he'll be looking at better quality work like everyone else in the biz.
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The very best of luck to him in whatever he does. He certainly has the talent. I think his agent should have pushed the Hollyoaks and film side not the Bill. He's certainly not a has been trying to kick start his career, or break into another aspect of TV, he's a young man with loads of talent on the threshold of the big time.
  • podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    cazzbar wrote:
    Well I'm shocked that Jason is only 36? :eek:

I thought he was more than 3'6" as well. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    he's a young man with loads of talent on the threshold of the big time.

that's the way i look on it too and as the years go by i get less worried about the destructive effect of "fame" projected on people by the media. I reckon he's ready to move up a few notches. thanks.
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    podge1 wrote:
    I thought he was more than 3'6" as well. :)

Me too, his head alone is bigger than that surely (can't speak for any other body part). ;)