BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone is going to start buying Christmas stuff yet surely? it will be out of fashion by then.:+)))))))))))))

Heavens, don't say you buy more then 1 pressy each?

I may have a dilemma, no idea yet when we are getting signed off, and i think from then we may need a few weeks to do the bungalow up.
    We are going to be staying with one of my lads, (not the one in oz though) which will be handy as finding a place to stay at this time of year seems to be hard.
    We will be sending all we are keeping into storage as we need the place empty so they can get the central heating done, the rewire, the new lighting system, the new kitchen, bathroom, on suite, new windows and doors, new floors, the list is endless.
    My family are not bothered about what is in fashion. You either want it and it suits you or it doesn't! Not all of us can afford to do it all in one go (though Christmas eve is cheaper)
    TheElf wrote: »
    Hi everybody :kitty: ,
    *waves* Didn't get a chance to come back yesterday. I'm very excited because it's October & almost Halloween.

This is why I tell you not to buy presents four months in advance! :p

You know, I made the the mistake last year of telling my then boyfriend, I don't want to celebrate Christmas & he should just give me presents for Halloween instead. He didn't seem to realise I was only joking (and why would he?) - Christmas came & went, no presents. He was dumped by new year.

Re: Kelly Brook, she hasn't had much backlash from her comments about punching her boyfriends. This was only a few weeks ago & the stories about her seem have moved on quickly & I see she's flogging a new calendar. It's almost like she's being rewarded for violence.

I notice she's never in relationships for very long & she never handles the breakups gracefully (in the press). It does make me wonder if the punching is the tip of the ice berg.

Halla, I'll trade you my instant kenco for the filter stuff...

It jolly well isnt "almost halloween" :D Its a whole month away.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My family are not bothered about what is in fashion. You either want it and it suits you or it doesn't! Not all of us can afford to do it all in one go (though Christmas eve is cheaper)

It jolly well isnt "almost halloween" :D Its a whole month away.

30 whole days - You tell him ! :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    I have made 4 trays of chocolate, some chillied cauli rice and 2 batches of grain free focaccia-style bread. Then, I sat outside and finished my book and watered the plants. It was lovely in my sheltered spot.:)
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    I have made 4 trays of chocolate, some chillied cauli rice and 2 batches of grain free focaccia-style bread. Then, I sat outside and finished my book and watered the plants. It was lovely in my sheltered spot.:)

It sounds idyllic, Arte. :)

Oh dear. That reminds me have to start a book someone lent me last week that I am not interested in and has to be given back tomorrow. :(
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    It sounds idyllic, Arte. :+)

Oh dear. That reminds me have to start a book someone lent me last week that I am not interested in and has to be given back tomorrow. :+(
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))

Why have you got a book to read that you're not interested in?
    Forum Member
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))

Why have you got a book to read that you're not interested in?

Because the girl who lent it to me thought it was relevant to my work with people with eating disorders. It isnt, especially but it was very kind of her to offer.

Anyway, you never know when a knowledge of the eating and drinking behaviour of the black blowfly will come in handy. :)
  • Islay1Islay1 Posts: 4,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheElf wrote: »
    Hi everybody :kitty: ,
    *waves* Didn't get a chance to come back yesterday. I'm very excited because it's October & almost Halloween.

This is why I tell you not to buy presents four months in advance! :p

You know, I made the the mistake last year of telling my then boyfriend, I don't want to celebrate Christmas & he should just give me presents for Halloween instead. He didn't seem to realise I was only joking (and why would he?) - Christmas came & went, no presents. He was dumped by new year.

Re: Kelly Brook, she hasn't had much backlash from her comments about punching her boyfriends. This was only a few weeks ago & the stories about her seem have moved on quickly & I see she's flogging a new calendar. It's almost like she's being rewarded for violence.

I notice she's never in relationships for very long & she never handles the breakups gracefully (in the press). It does make me wonder if the punching is the tip of the ice berg.

Halla, I'll trade you my instant kenco for the filter stuff...

*Waves like a daftie to Elfy!*

Woop woop, Halloween is near! :D..........but not really! :D

Your ex was obviously a mut.......sorry, mug for not realising what you were looking for, silly boy! :)

I completely agree with your comment re; Kelly Brook. I still make my opinions known! ;-)
    Forum Member
    Because the girl who lent it to me thought it was relevant to my work with people with eating disorders. It isnt, especially but it was very kind of her to offer.

Anyway, you never know when a knowledge of the eating and drinking behaviour of the black blowfly will come in handy. :+)
    Oh dear, can't you tell her it wsn't relevant before some other poor soul gets lumbered next week.

I'm sure information about a blowfly is very interesting, to another lonely blowfly maybe, but to humans, no.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, can't you tell her it wsn't relevant before some other poor soul gets lumbered next week.

I'm sure information about a blowfly is very interesting, to another lonely blowfly maybe, but to humans, no.

No point in hurting her feelings. Go on. Ask me anything about blowflies. :D
  • storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member
    good win for the yanks whilst I was away:D
    Forum Member
    No point in hurting her feelings. Go on. Ask me anything about blowflies. :+D
    Question 1, how many species of Blowfly are there.
    Question 2, what length in mm do they grow to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you made a spelling mistake?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Must have missed that one? - go on then tell us, you know you want too!
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Must have missed that one? - go on then tell us, you know you want too!
    Islay1 wrote: »
    Have you made a spelling mistake?

BB of course.... sky plus was my friend:D whilst being entertained by Mickey Mouse

what a marathon watch that was for the final week....but then again I did get to go in the cockpit of a dreamliner:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB of course.... sky plus was my friend:D whilst being entertained by Mickey Mouse

what a marathon watch that was for the final week....but then again I did get to go in the cockpit of a dreamliner:cool:

Makes sense then. :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I prefer the Singapore suites myself!

Well if i could afford ! :D
    Forum Member
    good win for the yanks whilst I was away:+D
    You mean Gary? quite a housemate.
    Forum Member
    I prefer the Singapore suites myself!
    Well if i could afford ! :D
    Makes sense then. :confused::D

I had to make do with the posh seats just behind the cockpit on a Thomson plane

With the delay getting off at Manchester (i wont say why but it was and hour and a half) I was placated with a mini tour of the front....which is normally off limits...had a cool heads up display:D
    Forum Member
    You mean Gary? quite a housemate.

Him indeed. He did start to drive me mad nearer the end but the was worth the win over the others
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to make do with the posh seats just behind the cockpit on a Thomson plane

With the delay getting off at Manchester (i wont say why but it was and hour and a half) I was placated with a mini tour of the front....which is normally off limits...had a cool heads up display:D

You are .....THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you took a vid for future reference! :D

Och no, was it bloody Arg puking into his pants again, he is so annoying! :D
    Forum Member
    You are .....THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you took a vid for future reference! :D

wasn't really allowed....I rather got the impression he shouldn't (the co-pilot) have really been doing it

The short of it was the crappy handlers and manchester airport cocked up after we were denied an airbridge and alloted stairs...well when they could find the right ones....and a driver

At the end there was me...the wife....3 other couples....the flight crew and cabin crew with a plane to ourselves....lots of things to twiddle

The co-pilot did say it was switched off:D although it looked like his Tom Tom was still on and the keys in the ignition

the ground steering wheel is tiny...it's on the left and no bigger than a toilet flush handle:D
    Forum Member
    Catch you all again soon..bye
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye Stormin just missed you, should have guessed you meant Gary!

That was some nice compensation for the flight delay!
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all:)

Kenco instant coffee Elfy??? Um, no thanks :D it's like drinking slightly gritty sawdust. Yuk. Good to see you here though :)

Well done, mike, on blagging a visit to the pointy end of the hairyplane, doesn't happen much these days!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,583
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
This discussion has been closed.